• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga kill Massive Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
New key for Esdeath, 6C for being considered a threat comparable to the shikoutaser after she amped

Tatsumi becomes 6C.

Akame after cutting Esdeaths ice becomes 6C.

Another CRT may be necessary

Gonna be honest I can start to understand why Esdeath shouldn't scale to its strongest attack sometimes

I think she still scales above Shikouteizer, but I don't see how the wording implies ISCIC amped her.

In fact, Esdeath implies that such an ability should've weakened her and drained her abilities.

Schnee One said:
New key for Esdeath, 6C for being considered a threat comparable to the shikoutaser after she amped
Tatsumi becomes 6C.

Akame after cutting Esdeaths ice becomes 6C.

Another CRT may be necessary
Also, i think Mr. Schnee One is right about the scaling.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I think she still scales above Shikouteizer, but I don't see how the wording implies ISCIC amped her.
In fact, Esdeath implies that such an ability should've weakened her and drained her abilities.
The implication is a single "Even with this storm" sentence. Why would Esdeath imply it about herself when the more logical conclusion was her dashing the hopes of the revolutionary army? It's not the statements that amp her, it's the feats.

Shikoutaser actually has far greater range then Esdeath, her attacks don't reach over half the country like Shikoutaser.

Schnee One said:
Shikoutaser actually has far greater range then Esdeath, her attacks don't reach over half the country like Shikoutaser.
I think he's referring to the commander-in-chief storm.

But the storm is literally that, a storm, not an AP applicable one, especially since the other soldiers weren't physically affected.

It's not more threatening then an island busting laser spammer.

Schnee One said:
But the storm is literally that, a storm, not an AP applicable one, especially since the other soldiers weren't physically affected.
It's not more threatening then an island busting laser spammer.
I beileve it was mentioned that the blizzard would likely kill most of the people in the empire by destroying crops and burying them and such.

Though, once again, the storm shouldn't at all apply to her AP.

What are you talking about?Esdeath covers the whole country with her Ice Storm which threatened to kill the entire population. Shiko can attack only the capital,the range difference is massive. Do I need to repeat myself?Njenda was referring to the fact that Esdeath can kill everyone in the country with her storm,not the actual AP of Esdeath. Greater threat range wise.

Threatening to kill the entire population over time of it didn't stop

The shikoutaser would literally wipe have the empire of the map in the crossfire in its fight.

Shikoutaser is a bigger threat then a storm.

Najenda was referring to the storm though. Check the scans I linked again. Your opinion or mine,or anybody else's literally don't matter.

ZephyrosOmega said:
The implication is a single "Even with this storm" sentence. Why would Esdeath imply it about herself when the more logical conclusion was her dashing the hopes of the revolutionary army? It's not the statements that amp her, it's the feats.
Because the statement is literally about Esdeath's own abilities.

Despite how massive the storm is and the energy required making it, it didn't nerf Esdeath and per her own words she says she is still capable of using her usual abilities.

That's not an amp to her physicals nor her abilities. It's literally just a continental snow storm, it doesn't have magical properties and the statements show this as well.

@Schnee & IMade

What are the conclusions here?

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

The Death Battle calc for Shikouteizer's crater in the aanime made no sense.

The capital is 504 kilometers in diameter and they got the crater to be 400 kilometers in diameter despite it only being a small portion of the capital.

I will also try to recalculate the ice storm feat. But i want to know the tool used for pixel scaling in order to find the size of the Earth when the picture is not showing it propeply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back