• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akamai vs Axonn

Axonn is strong and all, but I have a hard time believing he can match the combined power of 3 Toa Nuva by himself. Literally combined, at that; if they were in their individual forms, they might lose, I think.

I'm giving this one to Akamai Nuva.

Hmmm, Axonn is on par with Brutaka who is a threat as great as the six Piraka combined. Plus when angry, he easily tanked a blast from Brutaka strong enough to bring down a Kanohi Dragon. While Akamai Nuva has more powers, i feels like Axonn has more raw powers.

True, but raw power isn't everything. I'm fairly certain Akamai Nuva can outmaneuver him with his plethora of powers.

TBH, I'm not sure why we haven't seen the Toa Kaita since the Mata Nui Online Game and the books that took place in that timeframe ― I don't think we've even particularly seen the Toa Kaita Nuva in action at all. Against either Brutaka or the Piraka, I'm pretty sure they would have proved effective; granted, we haven't seen Toa Kaita fusions in the toyline since the Toa Nuva themselves came out to my knowledge, so it's probable the transformations were just quietly forgotten about.

EDIT: Okay, we actually did see a Kaita Nuva in action once. It was Wairuha Nuva during the Bohrok Kal arc where the Toa Nuva lost access to their powers for the duration. But other than that, we haven't seen them.

Back