• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen VS Gilgamesh (Fate Series)

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
Gilgamesh learns about the existence of the Hogyoku and since all treasures belong to him, he wants to take it. Aizen is aware of this and is looking forward to put his strength to the test.

- This is Butterfly Aize and F/SN, F/Z Gilgamesh

- Speed is equalized

- Battle Location: Rocky Area

- Starting Distance: 10m

- Combatants have no knowledge on each other except that they are very dangerous opponents and should not be underestimated.

- Ea is restricted. Also Gilgamesh doesn't have any weapons from Bleach in his Gate.

- Fight to the death

Will it all go according to keikaku (TL Note: Keikaku means plan) or will the mongrel bow before the King of Heroes?

Aizen's Profile

Gilgamesh's Profile

Aizen 3rd form
Gilgamesh Gates Of Babylon

Depends if Gil actually takes on how strong Aizen is since he can just watch him and know the level of his power and pulls out Enkidu, Ea, Vimana and GoB spams since Gae Bolg still nullfies regen even if Gil uses it. If he stays cocky then Aizen would finish him off after a short fight.

Considering the fact that you said use everything to win, Gil holds Aizen back with GoB Spam before aiming a fully charged Ea at him.

Sha Nagba Imuru renders Kyoka Suigetsu worthless since he'll always see the correct course of action.

Butterfly Aizen is only Mountain level, So a Small Island Ea will still decimate him. Not to mention the fact that it effectively annihilates the target, rendering regen moot.

Probably (but I'm not 100% sure if that's allowed or not).

Without Ea it'll be harder to put Aizen down. However, Harpe, Gae Bolg, and the other weapons that inhibit regen ought to be of use in this situation before he puts out something like Gram or Sul-Sagana for the finish.

I can see Aizen winning if his Illusion does in fact work againts Someone like Gil to the point that it actaully fools him if its kinda fools him like maybe at first but not much afterwards then only if he's really careful in the battle and only attack when he knows he can get a hit. if it doesn't then I can't really see him winning if Gil decides to fight Aizen serisouly. he only chance is to get the fatal strick before that if he doesn't then it'll be very difficult for him. A lot of Gil's high rank wepons could easily tear through Aizen's defense and a casual Ea would annialate him so unless he can get that quick hit on him I will give my vote to Gil.

JBennett said:
A lot of Gil's high rank wepons could easily tear through Aizen's defense and a casual Ea would annialate him so unless he can get that quick hit on him I will give my vote to Gil.
Just to be clear, I've restricted Ea completely since it's too much.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Aizen fooled Yhwach. Gilg's clairvoyance that he barely uses and has little feats for is nothing compared to that. His ability should work
True that, but Gil's clairvoyance is not the only factor here (although it does have feats and works almost identically to that of Yhwach). His armor grants very high resistance to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation.

@Core

Sha Nagba Imuru is less Clairvoyance and more of "always knowing the right thing to do by seeing all possibilities and picking the correct one". Thus illusions will be of little issue for him. In addition, Gilgamesh is used to seeing through illusions like that, as he saw through Caster's faked death in an instant and skewered her again.

I do not agree with using the Yhwach example since that ending was blatantly rushed and PIS-ridden.

MMmm, Kyoka Suigetsu working on Yhwach was set up waaay before Bleach got rushed. (Chapter 514 ) It was always going to work on Yhwach.

The reason Yhwach didn't see him activating the illusion was due to it's ritual activating in the past Pre Almighty, and Aizen was careful in his fight with Yhwach (so Yhwach did not notice KS was in effect) to the point where he only slightly changed the visions from what Yhwach was seeing. Slightly changing when ichigo and Renji would arrive, only partly breaking Ichigos bankai instead of destroying it entirely , and actually being Ichigo and renji during that time for a sense of realism.

Whether you guys thinks it works in this situation or not though, entirely upto you.

ScarletFirefly said:
JBennett said:
A lot of Gil's high rank wepons could easily tear through Aizen's defense and a casual Ea would annialate him so unless he can get that quick hit on him I will give my vote to Gil.
Just to be clear, I've restricted Ea completely since it's too much.
Okay I took that as simply that he was unable to use it to its full potential, my apologies. even without it I still believe that Gil has a weopn within his gate that can do damage of simlar effect to Ea.

I have to say aizen due to his teleportation, kyoga suigetsu, kudo spells, and can can fly in some aspects while Gilgamesh can't fly.

KillitwithC4 said:
I have to say aizen due to his teleportation, kyoga suigetsu, kudo spells, and can can fly in some aspects while Gil GameShark can't fly.
Gil has Vimana unless you count it being destroyed in Zero.

Back