• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen vs Firion

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Sosuke Aize vs Firio

5-C aizen if you were wondering

Now that Mateus is fighting Ichi-boy, let's see what happens.

Speed equal.

Thoughts?

AIZEN
Firion Dissidia CG render
The first main protagonist with a personality

god lol this guy is worse than Mateus he gets my vote because his hax are more on the side of you use them on your opponent instead of using them on yourself

Frantzy12 said:
And how will he stop low godly or going under KS when battle starts?
About low godly:

Petrification should do. Transmutation too.

About KS: I dont think he can deal with it iirc.

Well, berserk on Aizen will likely deactivate KS as Aizen would be restricted to physical attacks, but eh.

Frantzy12 said:
I'm not understanding how this counters KS if once Firion looks at him he will be under it.
Say, Aizen disguises himself as someone else like he usually does (i.e Momo or Renji). If firion uses berserk against that, KS will be deactivated.

Firion gets my vote. He has more battle ready hax than Mateus did in his fight with Ichigo. Also his profile says he is resistant to mind manipulation

Back