• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen Sousuke VS Kaguya Ootsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked Shinji's page and I'm not sure why Bakudo #26 is being used as a legitimate argument here. Shinji casually noticed Aizen and even taunted him. The same Shinji whose visual prowess and sensing is so ridiculously below Kaguya's that it's not even funny. So how will it work on Kaguya again?

All of Kaguya's techniques that she used against Naruto and Sasuke were given names like Amenominaka and Yomotsu Hirasaka. Why is it that only her absorption ability wasn't explained even in the databook? Because it's clear that it's through the use of Preta Path. What else could have given her the ability? It's not like Kaguya is going to say 'Naruto. Sasuke. I'm absorbing your chakra right now with the use of Preta Path'. But the point that I was trying to make is that Kaguya would be able to absorb Aizen's reiryoku.

PaChi2 said:
point wasnt about IT working on aizen, but KS on kaguya.
Oh, talk to someone else on that, i prefer to discuss this match without bringing up KS myself.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Zetsu is a creation of hers so there's no reason why he is not here in this match. Besides which BZ was also immune to the effects of IT and as the creator of him Kaguya should also logically have the immunity as well.
He isn't in her profile, it will be consider a 2 v 1. However, you're free to open a thread and ask for him to be added to her page. Then he can be use here.

@Apple Aizen was cut? How do you know he cut aizen and not Momo?

Aizen can fight through entry-level mind control, okay. Anyone smart enough can fight in Shinji's shikai.

Never addressed any genjutsu used on aizen, irrelevant, KS doesnt grant mind-hax resistance.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I checked Shinji's page and I'm not sure why Bakudo #26 is being used as a legitimate argument here. Shinji casually noticed Aizen and even taunted him. The same Shinji whose visual prowess and sensing is so ridiculously below Kaguya's that it's not even funny. So how will it work on Kaguya again?
Because Kaguya doesn't have the kido Shinji use to nullify it. He didn't sense Aizen, Bakudo #26 hides your physical form and reiatsu. Shinji only knew that he was following him.

The Kido Shinji used:

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Noren_Mekuri

All of Kaguya's techniques that she used against Naruto and Sasuke were given names like Amenominaka and Yomotsu Hirasaka. Why is it that only her absorption ability wasn't explained even in the databook? Because it's clear that it's through the use of Preta Path. What else could have given her the ability? It's not like Kaguya is going to say 'Naruto. Sasuke. I'm absorbing your chakra right now with the use of Preta Path'. But the point that I was trying to make is that Kaguya would be able to absorb Aizen's reiryoku.
Why didn't the databook mention that she had a Rinnegan or Rinnegan abilities?

PaChi2 said:
@Apple Aizen was cut? How do you know he cut aizen and not Momo?
Aizen can fight through entry-level mind control, okay. Anyone smart enough can fight in Shinji's shikai.

Never addressed any genjutsu used on aizen, irrelevant, KS doesnt grant mind-hax resistance.
Momo didn't had a cut in her harm.

Genjutsu controls the five senses, wouldn't controlling the five senses back with KS give him resistance, not that Genjutsu will work anyways. Genjutsu's effects have a time limit, KS effects has lasted for hundred of years.

That Kidō nullifies illusions. Is that what Bakudo #26 is? In that case, it's even easier for Kaguya to see through it. And Aizen most probably won't use it in the first place. He hasn't used it since that time as far as I know.

I feel like this thread may soon be closed since we're just going in circles.

That Kidō nullifies illusions. Is that what Bakudo #26 is? In that case, it's even easier for Kaguya to see through it. And Aizen most probably won't use it in the first place. He hasn't used it since that time as far as I know.
I feel like this thread may soon be closed since we're just going in circles.
That doesn't mean he wouldn't. Also, what feats do Kaguya have that can nullify illusions that are not affecting her directly. He is just bending light to do so. She may able to see through it, but that will required her concentration in the whole battle as we know her chakra is easily wasted ny her attacks.

It doesn't really matter if he's bending light. I don't agree with what Uchihazinon was saying about Limbo but I gave another example because I don't want us to clog up the thread by repeatedly arguing about something. Even if he's bending light, the fact of the matter is that he's just making himself invisible through an illusory technique. Two things that Kaguya's Rinne Sharingan can deal with. For example, if someone has energy absorption and his opponent bends space to unleash a blast of energy at him, it doesn't really matter. The blast of energy will still be absorbed. Looking at the description of the technique, it says the user extends their hand to cancel it. This means Shinji must have noticed that Aizen was there. Like I said above, Shinji's visual prowess and sensing is ridiculously below Kaguya's. If he can notice it, Kaguya will. It's her dimension switching that takes too much chakra. Zetsu even mentioned it. Given that Aizen can travel through dimensions, it's safe to say she will not be spamming it in this fight.

Show me prove that Rinne sharingan can see Limbo or any invisible illusionary technique. Shinji knew not notice he grabbed the space around Aizen, he didn't know where he was. I already said that Kaguya could see him, however, that doesn't mean she can nullify it. That of course if you can prove that Rinne Sharingan can see any invisible illusionary technique.

Given that Aizen can travel through dimensions, it's safe to say she will not be spamming it in this fight.
Unless im mistaken, Aizen cant travel through dimensions. He needed the hollows to save him, Gin and Tosen during the SS rescue arc and even when he was evolving via the Hogyoku he needed Gin to open the gate for him back to SS to destroy Karakura Town. If he could travel through dimensions as will, neither of these things would be needed.

Even Ichigo could open a senkaimon, and Tousen a Garganta. Why waist time doing things that your pawns can do for you. Even the first hollow fodder that appear could do it. Saying Aizen can't, because he never did is laughable and prove your knowledge of the series.

You've already agreed that Kaguya can see Aizen. That's all she needs to fight him. I'm not going to argue on Kaguya seeing through illusions. I believe that's already clear. If I bring up something concerning that, it's likely to cause more arguments. I don't know why you're asking for proof that Kaguya can see Limbo. It's like saying that Ichibē can't see through illusions with Reikaku. This might be the case for other Shinigami because they didn't utilize reikaku with the exception of Yamamoto. Ichibē is at least on Yamamoto's level. Will he not be able to utilize reikaku on the same level of Yamamoto or higher? That's what I'm trying to say when I say that Kaguya can see Limbo. Sasuke can see Limbo with his Rinnegan. Naruto can sense them. Kaguya's Rinne Sharingan >>> Sasuke's Rinnegan and her sensing should be at least on par with Naruto's. Rinne Sharingan is the pinnacle of all dōjutsu in Naruto. Sorry but I'm not even sure why you believe that Kaguya can't see Limbo. In fact I'm sort of baffled. Do you mean that Madara would smack her around with Limbo without her knowing what's hitting her?

Kaguya, Hagoromo, Obito, Madara and all of those top tier guys have basically the same power-moveset varying by the character heavily after an extent. Kaguya has litterally the top tier of any moveset in the Narutoverse + she has the rinne sharingan. The rinne sharingan users like Kaguya have been shown to use rinnegan abilities + it has "rinne" in the title of the dojutsu so it can be safely assumed tha it has the rest of the capabilities. If thats not enough for you Kaguya technically is ALWAYS in six paths sage mode like all the other god tiers and Otsutsuki so she would sense the limbo's as Naruto would anyways.

I don't know why people try using KS as a trumpcard when pitting Bleach against Naruto characters, we need a universal thread locking that situation down.

You've already agreed that Kaguya can see Aizen. That's all she needs to fight him. I'm not going to argue on Kaguya seeing through illusions. I believe that's already clear. If I bring up something concerning that, it's likely to cause more arguments. I don't know why you're asking for proof that Kaguya can see Limbo. It's like saying that Ichibē can't see through illusions with Reikaku. This might be the case for other Shinigami because they didn't utilize reikaku with the exception of Yamamoto. Ichibē is at least on Yamamoto's level. Will he not be able to utilize reikaku on the same level of Yamamoto or higher? That's what I'm trying to say when I say that Kaguya can see Limbo. Sasuke can see Limbo with his Rinnegan. Naruto can sense them. Kaguya's Rinne Sharingan >>> Sasuke's Rinnegan and her sensing should be at least on par with Naruto's. Rinne Sharingan is the pinnacle of all dōjutsu in Naruto. Sorry but I'm not even sure why you believe that Kaguya can't see Limbo. In fact I'm sort of baffled. Do you mean that Madara would smack her around with Limbo without her knowing what's hitting her?
I believe Madara is more powerful than her, he was replace for a reason. But saying she can do all dojutsu's is a NLF, since the one that invented those was Hagoromo's son. Why didn't she use any jutsu at all in her fight? All her jutsus were unique to her, including the Infinite Tsukuyumi that Obito and Madara use thanks to her body and power.

LucyyXNyuXHana said:
The rinne sharingan users like Kaguya have been shown to use rinnegan abilities + it has "rinne" in the title of the dojutsu so it can be safely assumed tha it has the rest of the capabilities.
Not once did she use a rinnegan ability. This was discuss above,her chakra absorbtion technique is an unique ability and the databook doesn't mention any Rinnegan or abilities in her stablish arsenal.

Madara can use Rinnegan abilities because he has two Rinnegan's and the Rinne Sharingan. Abilities that he already use without the Rinne Sharingan.

LucyyXNyuXHana said:
I don't know why people try using KS as a trumpcard when pitting Bleach against Naruto characters, we need a universal thread locking that situation down.
Don't plan too, my friend.

I believe Madara is more powerful than her, he was replace for a reason. But saying she can do all dojutsu's is a NLF, since the one that invented those was Hagoromo's son. Why didn't she use any jutsu at all in her fight? All her jutsus were unique to her, including the Infinite Tsukuyumi that Obito and Madara use thanks to her body and power.

Huh? Naruto or maybe Kakashi commented that she was stronger than Madara. What you believe isn't what was said in the series itself. Kaguya's stronger than Madara. Everything points to that. She's the final villain in the series for a reason.

I didn't say she could use all dōjutsu. I said the Rinne Sharingan is the pinnacle of all dōjutsu.

Yea no. Suggesting Kaguya, the strongest god tier of the verse, doesnt have the abilities of Rinnegan is ubsurd. She likely didnt use them because she was more on defense than offense plus she wanted to absorb Naruto and Sasuke's chakra. And even ignoring this, its pretty much just CIS/PIS

Also its not an NLF given the powers of Asura and Indra, and well, Hagoromo and Hamura's powers as well, comes from...well.....her. She is their mother and the one who basically gave them their abilities. There is no reason why she cannot ulitze the same techniques as her offspring.

If you wanna try saying she doesnt have a rinnegan, then its better to make a revision thread instead of arguing it here since she is refered to having a rinnegan on this site.

Madara is more intelligent than Kaguya and he knows more jutsus than her in a one on one, he can defeat her.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Yea no. Suggesting Kaguya, the strongest god tier of the verse, doesnt have the abilities of Rinnegan is ubsurd. She likely didnt use them because she was more on defense than offense plus she wanted to absorb Naruto and Sasuke's chakra. And even ignoring this, its pretty much just CIS/PIS

Also its not an NLF given the powers of Asura and Indra, and well, Hagoromo and Hamura's powers as well, comes from...well.....her. She is their mother and the one who basically gave them their abilities. There is no reason why she cannot ulitze the same techniques as her offspring.

If you wanna try saying she doesnt have a rinnegan, then its better to make a revision thread instead of arguing it here since she is refered to having a rinnegan on this site.
Kaguya doesn't posses the Rinnegan that's a fact and it has been debunked above a lot of times. Either bring me proof that she has a Rinnegan or conceded to that argument. Saying she possess it is a NLF + giving her a power she doesn't haves, I won't continue this argument any further. Conceded to it or provide evidence for it.

Hagoromo was the creator of the Ninja Arts not Kaguya. She may be the progenitor on Earth, but she doesn't know every technique. Look at Momoshiki same race also has the same Rinne Sharingan eye, never use any of Kaguya's powers and needs the Rinnegan's on his hands to use Rinnegan powers.

Just because Tsunade knows more jutsu than Sakura doesn't necessarily mean she's stronger. Kakashi knows much more jutsu than Gai, doesn't necessarily mean he's stronger. Saying Madara is stronger than Kaguya is just your personal analysis and not what we were told or shown in the series. I already told you that either Naruto or Kakashi said this. Why was Momoshiki hyped to be a greater threat than Kaguya? Because she's the strongest they've ever faced. That's why Sasuke said that. If Madara were stronger, he would have mentioned Madara instead. Like I said before, everything points to Kaguya being the strongest. Please provide actual proof like I have if you want to keep arguing on this topic.

Hagoromo created ninshu not ninjutsu. It was later corrupted into ninjutsu. Are you trying to say that Hagoromo created the techniques of the Rinnegan like Preta Path?

Let's make a Kaguya Vs Madara thread to see who wins?

Momoshiki turn out to be weaker than Kaguya. She only fear him before coming to Earth with the Shinju and before she eat the fruit.

I'm still waiting for the evidence of claims like these:

-Kaguya can see Limbo and all invisible things.

-Kaguya possess Rinnegan and all its abilities.

Hagoromo created ninshu not ninjutsu. It was later corrupted into ninjutsu. Are you trying to say that Hagoromo created the techniques of the Rinnegan like Preta Path?
I meant to say Ninshu.

It doesn't really matter to me if you make a thread about it. That's just how they were portrayed in canon. If there's anything suggesting or proving in canon that Madara is stronger than Kaguya, you're welcome to bring it here. Just because Madara can beat Kaguya on this site doesn't mean it's the same in canon. Naruto and Sasuke have been portrayed as equals in the series, yet look at their pages. I've already dropped plausible proof for you about this but you're still asking for more. I also mentioned an example concerning Ichibē and Yamamoto but you based your counter around Madara being superior to Kaguya in canon which is not true. Sasuke can see Limbo. Kaguya's Rinne Sharingan is better than Sasuke's Rinnegan. Sorry but this is the last time I'll be saying this. Unless you want to somehow argue that Sasuke > Kaguya.

Okay. I didn't know. Sorry.

Not arguing anything. That way we can move on. However, i'm still against it, until proven otherwise.

Oh and its explained that anyone with Six paths has universal understanding thats how madara used six paths techs hes never even seen being used or even the hand signs for em

Kaguya has knowlege on everything because of that.

hogyokou evolves him in a state that could beat everyone and since is immortal its a sure thing,however i dont think he ave to evolve,he easily span her,or he can use hado 90,ichigo suprasses 4 dimensions kaguay is onyl allien she must be at least 3 categories,human,allien and soemthing else to avoid it no matter how sttrong is she

Black Kakashi said:
hogyokou evolves him in a state that could beat everyone and since is immortal its a sure thing,however i dont think he ave to evolve,he easily span her,or he can use hado 90,ichigo suprasses 4 dimensions kaguay is onyl allien she must be at least 3 categories,human,allien and soemthing else to avoid it no matter how sttrong is she
Surpassing the 4th dimension I think is slightly hyperbolic. That would be saying that he is beyond time.

Monster Aizen never showed any crazy feats besides surviving mugetsu. I don't know why people think he is that powerful.

The Aizen in this last arc is pretty powerful though.

When Aizen was fighting Yhwach he still had seals on him. So in this debate with Kaguya we are kind of forced to make Aizen fight with some of his seals since we do not know how powerful he is without them.

Uchihazinon said:
Black Kakashi said:
Surpassing the 4th dimension I think is slightly hyperbolic. That would be saying that he is beyond time.

Monster Aizen never showed any crazy feats besides surviving mugetsu. I don't know why people think he is that powerful.

The Aizen in this last arc is pretty powerful though.
who siad abotu 4th dimensional? i told you,someone like for example natsu,have to be at least 3 categories to survive hado 90

ichigo=human-hollow-quincy-shinigami

thats why he survived kurohitsugi he suprassed 3 dimenions

id ichigo was only an allien (example,he is not but im saying)

and aizen was using hado 90 no mater how strong ichigo was eh couldnt survive it

Ichigo did not survive Hado 90, he destroyed it easily with physical strength.

Aizen even stated that Ichigo converted his reiatsu into his arms and legs for increased strength and speed.

When Aizen first saw Ichigo after Ichigo came out of the dangai, Aizen could not sense ichigo's spiritual energy. Not because Ichigo had so much energy that he could not be sensed but because Aizen thought he had barely any energy. That's why he was lamenting Ichigo.

Even one of Ichigo's friends sensed nothing from Ichigo.

Uchihazinon said:
Ichigo did not survive Hado 90, he destroyed it easily with physical strength.
Aizen even stated that Ichigo converted his reiatsu into his arms and legs for increased strength and speed.

When Aizen first saw Ichigo after Ichigo came out of the dangai, Aizen could not sense ichigo's spiritual energy. Not because Ichigo had so much energy that he could not be sensed but because Aizen thought he had barely any energy. That's why he was lamenting Ichigo.

Even one of Ichigo's friends sensed nothing from Ichigo.
when im saying survived is dodged,he didnt dodge it? (by broking it) yes he did

if he was only an allien and nothing more even with power level of 1000000000000000000 he couldnt survive it

aizen says later that he put the reiatsu into physical strengh but he was wrong,btu what does it ahev to do with what im saying?

aizen wins this match onyl by using hado 90 while kaguya is only an allien and no one in naruto is alien-and other 2 categories

@Black kakashi, not trying to sound disrespectful, but you are wanking Aizen pretty hard, you should stop, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back