• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen Sousuke VS Kaguya Ootsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowbokunohero said:
couldnt Kaguya just use the planet's gravity to her advantage.. like she did with naruto and Sasuke ?. the only reason why they survived is because obito and kakashi stepped in. shouldnt the gravity on the planet also slow Aizen down to the same point that they equal in speed ?.
Soul King's palace has heavier gravity as well, in which shinigami's like Renji and Rukia couldn't move. Aizen is above them.

Uchihazinon said:
But doesn't Bakudo 26 need to be cancelled before a person can attack.
Where was that explain. It only hides your physical form and reiatsu. Even if that was the case he doesn't need it to attack. He can use it as a defensive move.

AppleLord said:
Ragazz said:
harm him without reiatsu? ofc they can be harmed by falling debris, for example - u dont need reiatsu to harm shinigami.
This is so wrong. I agree with the rest. It was already explain that you need it, second all things in the Bleach verse Earth have a soul, even matter. Souls are made of reishi which quincy's use to harm shinigami with their reiatsu. Or absorb from their surroundings.
that is soul society u are talking about, earth in the living world is not made of reishi. saying that shinigami can be hurt only by reishi is the same as saying that they are immune to blunt force, for example, full power hulk goes hulk smash on their asses and they are not even fazed, right? i think not.

Ragazz said:
AppleLord said:
Ragazz said:
harm him without reiatsu? ofc they can be harmed by falling debris, for example - u dont need reiatsu to harm shinigami.
This is so wrong. I agree with the rest. It was already explain that you need it, second all things in the Bleach verse Earth have a soul, even matter. Souls are made of reishi which quincy's use to harm shinigami with their reiatsu. Or absorb from their surroundings.
that is soul society u are talking about, earth in the living world is not made of reishi. saying that shinigami can be hurt only by reishi is the same as saying that they are immune to blunt force, for example, full power hulk goes hulk smash on their asses and they are not even fazed, right? i think not.
You must had skip the fullbring arc where it was explain. Reishi has reiatsu. I never said that earth in the living world is made of reishi. Read carefully.

This discussions happen when you equalize an add on with an energy of another verse. The main energy in Naruto is Chakra in Bleach is Reiryoku. Reiatsu is an add on of all the energies in bleachverse.

AppleLord said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
couldnt Kaguya just use the planet's gravity to her advantage.. like she did with naruto and Sasuke ?. the only reason why they survived is because obito and kakashi stepped in. shouldnt the gravity on the planet also slow Aizen down to the same point that they equal in speed ?.
Soul King's palace has heavier gravity as well, in which shinigami's like Renji and Rukia couldn't move. Aizen is above them.

Didn't the Soul King's palace only have a higher concentration of reishi in the air; not a higher gravity?

Not quite; being under high pressure would affect a person's movement just as much, if not more so, than high gravity.

Think about how slowly you move when you're underwater compared to how you move normally.

Yeah, they still couldn't move. But now that is not the problem they move as a feather, anyways.

How will Bakudo #26 help Aizen here if it hides his physical form and reiatsu? Sasuke can already see Limbo which are invisible clones from another realm and his Rinnegan is inferior to Kaguya's Rinne Sharingan so I'm not seeing how Kaguya won't be able to see Aizen.

Shinji Hirako was able to wipe away Aizen's Bakudo 26.

Also Aizen never used Bakudo 26 in a practical fight anyway.

When Aizen faced stronger opponents like Ichigo and Yhwach he never used it against them so why would he use it against someone like Kaguya.

I don't remember how many times he used it but I can tell you it was not a lot. The technique was not used enough:to the point that any wiki out there not just our wiki does not have much detail on the technique either than bending light to become invisible and to hide presence.

Burning Full Fingers said:
How will Bakudo #26 help Aizen here if it hides his physical form and reiatsu? Sasuke can already see Limbo which are invisible clones from another realm and his Rinnegan is inferior to Kaguya's Rinne Sharingan so I'm not seeing how Kaguya won't be able to see Aizen.
Are you comparing Limbo's to Bakudo 26? Also, Kaguya has not shown to use her Rinnegan in battle, so their is that. However using it with other Kido's will be helpful as we know Kido can be combine and two can be use at the same time.

Uchihazinon said:
Shinji Hirako was able to wipe away Aizen's Bakudo 26.

Also Aizen never used Bakudo 26 in a practical fight anyway.

When Aizen faced stronger opponents like Ichigo and Yhwach he never used it against them so why would he use it against someone like Kaguya.

I don't remember how many times he used it but I can tell you it was not a lot. The technique was not used enough:to the point that any wiki out there not just our wiki does not have much detail on the technique either than bending light to become invisible and to hide presence.
With another Kido that Kaguya doesn't know.

Doesn't mean he can't.

He did use KS and Kido againts Yhwach. Ichigo has plot armor.

So? Kaguya has never use Rinnegan in battle either.

Yeah he did use kido and ks against Yhwach but not Bakudo 26.

I'm not saying he can't use it against Kaguya, just saying the likelihood of him using it is very slim based on what he has shown so far.

Since when has he used that technique for combat?

I never said he did.

Same with most of Kaguya's abilities previously mention above.

Doesn't mean he can't. Since when has Kaguya use Infinite Tsukuyumi in combat?

Well I'm not the one debating whether Kaguya will use Infinite Tsukuyumi. I will never debate the infinite Tsukuyumi thing in a debate with Kaguya.

I'm not saying Aizen cannot use Bakudo 26. I'm saying that the chances of him using it is very slim considering he has used the technique probably once or twice and he did not use it in combat but to spy on Shinji.

Shinji knew that he was spying on him anyway.

Uchihazinon said:
Has anyone in the series ever used Bakudo 26 while attacking with their zanpakuto and other kido spells?
I'll get back to you on this one. I need to verify it.

Uchihazinon said:
Has anyone in the series ever used Bakudo 26 while attacking with their zanpakuto and other kido spells?
Yes, Momo has use Bakudo 26 with two more kido's at the same time in battle. It's no limited to the person as it can also be use to cover and hide attacks.

http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0187/006770/18.jpg

http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0187/006771/14.jpg

http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0187/006771/15.jpg

If Momo can do it, while been a student of Aizen, I don't see why he can't.

I've to say Bleach had a lot of potencial, but Kubo doesn't know how to manage battle scenes or introduce kido into them in the right way sometimes.

Ezgif com-video-to-gif
she can use IT in combat but.. the question still remains if it would work on aize

IT working in combat.. but would it effect Aizen

Shadowbokunohero said:
Ezgif com-video-to-gif
she can use IT in combat but.. the question still remains if it would work on aize

IT working in combat.. but would it effect Aize
there is absolutely no reason why it shouldnt affect him, he has been affected by similar stuff before.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Ezgif com-video-to-gif

That's not canon, is filler. Besides, she is not fighting anyone, she is stopping the human's and protecting the Shinju tree. Those human's are fodder, not very impressive. If she had put Naruto or Sasuke during combat, it will be a better feat. Still filler by the way.

Ragazz said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
Ezgif com-video-to-gif

there is absolutely no reason why it shouldnt affect him, he has been affected by similar stuff before.
Like?

He's been affected by Shinji's Shikai; which is basically like being put under a Genjutsu.

Damage3245 said:
He's been affected by Shinji's Shikai; which is basically like being put under a Genjutsu.
Genjutsu controls all five senses, Shinji's shikai inverts the five senses very different. It also affected Aizen who is a soul, Infinite Tsukuyumi hasn't been shown to affect souls or things with a spiritual body as Susan'o.

@AppleLord

Sorry. What I meant when I said Bakudo #26 won't be effective on Kaguya is that it essentially makes the user invisible. Sasuke has seen invisible clones and Naruto has sensed them. Considering that her visual prowess is superior to Sasuke's and her sensing should be at least on par with Naruto's, I don't see Bakudo #26 having any effect against Kaguya.

I believe I've already addressed Kaguya and the Rinnegan stuff. She's a victim of CIS and so is Madara. Unless you can somehow tell me that Madara can't use most of the Rinnegan techniques because he didn't showcase them when Pain was using them with his Rinnegan. It's CIS/PIS. I've already mentioned that Kaguya was using Preta Path when she was absorbing Naruto and Sasuke's chakra. Can you explain how she can do this without the use of the Rinnegan?

Kaguya didn't use Infinite Tsukuyomi because it had already been activated when she entered the battle. Even Madara used it, so why wouldn't she be able to?

Since they start fighting in the Gravity Dimension where it will be holding them down, if Aizen attacks with his Hado, she either absorbs it or tanks it. Meanwhile, if Kaguya hits with her ash bones, he won't be able to regenerate since his Regenerationn is cellular in nature. Though I'm not too sure about this.

She can switch to her ice dimension and easily trap Aizen in ice like she did to Naruto and Sasuke. They only escaped due to Sasuke's Amaterasu. Does Aizen have something like that? Once he's trapped there, she can absorb his reiryoku or knock him out with Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack since her AP is superior to his durability.

AppleLord said:
Damage3245 said:
Genjutsu controls all five senses, Shinji's shikai inverts the five senses very different. It also affected Aizen who is a soul, Infinite Tsukuyumi hasn't been shown to affect souls or things with a spiritual body as Susan'o.
It's more likely that Sasuke's Susano'o managed to block Infinite Tsukuyomi because he had Six Paths chakra, not because it was an ethereal body.

The only thing Infinite Tsukuyomi hadn't affected is the Edo Reanimations, and an explanation for that still hasn't been given. Even if it is due to them being Edo Reanimations, that still isn't proof that it is incapable of affecting dead people.

If you're going to equalize Aizen = Edo Reanimations then that means also giving him an infinite supply of chakra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back