• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen Sousuke VS Kaguya Ootsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said they were.

You are suppose to equalize Reiryoku and Chakra. Reiatsu is not energy or the main source. Is just an add on of that energy.

That's 1 + making Aizen a living person, even do he is dead.

Their so called "plane of existence" is death or the afterlife. Yes, they can do all of that, since they are suppose to die in order for the cycle of Reincarnation to take place since the series is base on that. It doesn't make them alive. They are souls.

Just to clarify, shinigamis do die from age. Remember our overlord Espada 2 Barragan Louisenbarg or however its spelled his surname.

AppleLord said:
I never said they were.
You are suppose to equalize Reiryoku and Chakra. Reiatsu is not energy or the main source. Is just an add on of that energy.

That's 1 + making Aizen a living person, even do he is dead.

Their so called "plane of existence" is death or the afterlife. Yes, they can do all of that, since they are suppose to die in order for the cycle of Reincarnation to take place since the series is base on that. It doesn't make them alive. They are souls.

Except some Shinigami are naturally born in Soul Society. They were never dead to begin with.

Anyway - asShadowbokunohero says it is a moot point.

Kaguya would try to kill Aizen using the All-Killing Ash Bones. Either Aizen regens from fragments; or he dies.

Now you're saying that is a crime for two dead people in a series to have a kid in fictional world. I guess that those who died in the real world and are send to Soul Society comeback to life.

Likewise. Bakudo 26 should take care of that problem.

All-Killing Ash Bones has not shown to kill an immortal, and Aizen has regenerated from cellular level attacks and from nothing after his while body was destroy by Mugetsu. Moot point indeed.

Shadowbokunohero said:
doesnt the All killing Ash bones kill its victims at a Molecular level ?
Yes, the bone and target starts to deteriorate at a molecular level, rotting the victims and reducing their bodies to nothing more than a pile of ash.

I wouldn't say that it wouldn't work, however, Kaguya has to first tag him and then Aizen will comeback as weak as he did when Mungetsu destroy his whole body.

Best chance you get, will be to seal him afterwards. But that's assuming he doesn't try anything else.

^^ Yes it does. Aizen can only come back from dust at best. Also Kaguya's Regenerationn according to her profile is on par with Aizen's. So I don't think we need to keep speaking about immortality like it is something special in this fight.

I agree with Uchihazinon, can we move on this? If everyone agrees of course. There are more things to be disccused.

im leaning still to Kaguya as she has a potential way of killing Aizenfor good via AKB while i cant say the same for Aizen.

Shadowbokunohero said:
im leaning still to Kaguya as she has a potential way of killing Aizenfor good via AKB while i cant say the same for Aizen.
One last question. Can you explain to me how is destroying someone in a molecular level and leaving ashes behind, is gonna kill Aizen when he was hit by Mugetsu and his whole body was destroy. He regenerated from nothing do to been immortal. How is he not gonna regenerated from some ashes.

AppleLord said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
One last question. Can you explain to me how is destroying someone in a molecular level and leaving ashes behind, is gonna kill Aizen when he was hit by Mugetsu and his whole body was destroy. He regenerated from nothing do to been immortal. How is he not gonna regenerated from some ashe
well Molecular attack >> Celluar level Regenerationn no ?

Molecular level is a step further than just a cellular level.

Anyway right now would be a good idea to diverge away from the immortality and illusions for a little while. I'm still keeping it in mind it's just that other aspects of each characters abilities needs to be discussed in order to gauge the prospect of each characters ability to win.

One last question. Can you explain to me how is destroying someone in a molecular level and leaving ashes behind, is gonna kill Aizen when he was hit by Mugetsu and his whole body was destroy. He regenerated from nothing do to been immortal. How is he not gonna regenerated from some ashe

Regen from Nothing > molecular level > cellular level

Aizen has first and last feat.

Also can't Kaguya just BFR Aizen and be done with it? IIRC Aizen can't open portals to other worlds on his own as he needed the Hollows to come and save him, Tosen and Gin during the SS Rescue arc and Aizen when going back to the SS to destroy Karakura Town needed Gin to open the gate even when he was evolving via the Hogyoku

Aizen can regenerate from being vaporised but not from nothing. Otherwise he would be in the mid-Godly tier for Regenerationn.

Well it does not matter in this debate anyway because Kaguya is on the same tier. Meaning whatever Aizen survives Kaguya can survive.

Aizen's Regenerationn is cellular level while TSBs are compared to Jinton that erases on a molecular level. She can knock him out with superior AP. She should also be able to seal him in Chibaku Tensei considering that Rinne Sharingan possesses the same abilities as the Rinnegan and Sharingan. Since she can use Preta Path, there's nothing suggesting she can't utilize Deva Path either. What of normal genjutsu? Would it work? Anyway, that's just another possible way for her to win.

Aizen can regenerate from being vaporised but not from nothing. Otherwise he would be in the mid-Godly tier for Regenerationn.

Well it does not matter in this debate anyway because Kaguya is on the same tier. Meaning whatever Aizen survives Kaguya can survive.

I don't know why is not on his page but Mugetsu did destroy hiswhole body. He regenerated from that.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Aizen's Regenerationn is cellular level while TSBs are compared to Jinton that erases on a molecular level. She can knock him out with superior AP. She should also be able to seal him in Chibaku Tensei considering that Rinne Sharingan possesses the same abilities as the Rinnegan and Sharingan. Since she can use Preta Path, there's nothing suggesting she can't utilize Deva Path either. What of normal genjutsu? Would it work? Anyway, that's just another possible way for her to win.
I don't think she ever use her Rinnegan in battle.

I'm sure she can use Preta Path. She blitzed Naruto and Sasuke casually and was absorbing their chakra. Naruto also warned Sasuke not to use ninjutsu otherwise she would absorb it. It's likely just CIS. Same for why Madara didn't really utilize his Rinnegan hax.

I don't know why is not on his page but Mugetsu did destroy hiswhole body. He regenerated from that.

Yes mugetsu did destory Aizen to a brief point where we could not see his whole body. But however we don't know what microscopic residues were left over that would allow him to regenerate.

When I mean microscopic residue I mean cells, atoms and molecules etc.

Obviously mugetsu cannot dissipate someone's consciousness so hence Aizen cannot regenerate from nothing. Otherwise he would be in the God tiers

There are better things besides mugetsu. Shunsui said that nothing in all of soul society could kill Aizen. That includes Yamamoto who can erase things from existence and the sokyoku which destroys the entire body.

Yes mugetsu did destory Aizen to a brief point where we could not see his whole body. But however we don't know what microscopic residues were left over that would allow him to regenerate.

When I mean microscopic residue I mean cells, atoms and molecules etc.

Obviously mugetsu cannot dissipate someone's consciousness so hence Aizen cannot regenerate from nothing. Otherwise he would be in the God tiers

How are we sure? If the left side of his body was completly destroy outside the blast, how did anything from his right side survive inside the blast?

Since when can Yamamoto erase things from existence? He doesnt even have that listed on his profile

I think we're speculating too much right now

And again, can't Kaguya just BFR Aizen?

Yama literally said "my sword neither burns, nor erupts, it erases everything it touches from existence"

So Aizen should have high Regenerationn if he can survive this. Also when has Kaguya shown anything even remotely near what Aizen has shown

Well then your going to have to make a revision thread for Yamamoto as this is not confirmed for him as he would have had it on his page already so until someone gets it on their it is not to be used as a factor here.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
If you do not equalize it then I will close this. This is likely a stomp either way...
That wouldn't be an equal match, since Kaguya has precog it will be a stomp in her favor.

It's not a stomp to equalize speed. Everything that we have been debating about shows that they are close fighters

Amlad22 said:
It's not a stomp to equalize speed. Everything that we have been debating about shows that they are close fighters
Because speed is not equalized. If i equalize it, they are gonna spam that Kaguya wins because of precog advantage in other words Aizen will never tag her. Also, Black Zetsu is not here, don't know why people brought him up above.

Without black zetsu Kaguya is even less of a nusense than madara. Madara had the skills and intellect to be a true villain. Kaguya can't fight well without zetsu. Now that I know zetsu isn't in this fight I 100% think Aizen wins this with Kyoka and superior regen as the backbone of his win. His physical power is on similar levels to Kaguya and he can spam kido. He will fight smart and use his mastery of soul reaper combat to his benefits while Kaguya. Her best chance to win is by using her dimensional shifting and even then Aizen can escape wherever she goes.

Second we already equalize that Kaguya can see him, and harm him without Reiatsu, now we had that he is alive so IT can work on him. That's three advantages of equalization in favor of Kaguya.

that is no equalisation, that is common sense, every gennin could see shinigami, since they have above average chakra. let me remind u, ichigo's classmates could see ichigo, aizen, rangiku, gin etc...

IT will work on him, unless he has immunity to mindfuk, which he doesnt actually have.

harm him without reiatsu? ofc they can be harmed by falling debris, for example - u dont need reiatsu to harm shinigami.

i might aswell say that nothing will work on kaguya except for pure physical attacks, since u know, aizen doesnt have sage chakra, or chakra for that matter. right? no, i prefer using common sense.

couldnt Kaguya just use the planet's gravity to her advantage.. like she did with naruto and Sasuke ?. the only reason why they survived is because obito and kakashi stepped in. shouldnt the gravity on the planet also slow Aizen down to the same point that they equal in speed ?.

Um, there's no proof that Yamamoto's Bankai erases anything from existence. Unless you can explain to us why it didn't do so to Royd Lloyd. He still had time to talk to Yhwach and Yhwach was the one that ended up finishing him off.

I've already addressed the Kidō issue. It will be treated like ninjutsu which Kaguya will absorb. Like I said above, Ichigo casually destroyed Aizen's strongest Kidō and they're on the same tier. Kaguya is above Aizen here. Can you tell me how it's going to affect her? Can't she also absorb Aizen's reiryoku? I know it's massive but so is Naruto's chakra and she would have absorbed it all if he didn't escape with Sasuke.

I'm also not sure why Infinite Tsukuyomi can't work here.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Um, there's no proof that Yamamoto's Bankai erases anything from existence. Unless you can explain to us why it didn't do so to Royd Lloyd. He still had time to talk to Yhwach and Yhwach was the one that ended up finishing him off.

I've already addressed the Kidō issue. It will be treated like ninjutsu which Kaguya will absorb. Like I said above, Ichigo casually destroyed Aizen's strongest Kidō and they're on the same tier. Kaguya is above Aizen here. Can you tell me how it's going to affect her? Can't she also absorb Aizen's reiryoku? I know it's massive but so is Naruto's chakra and she would have absorbed it all if he didn't escape with Sasuke.

I'm also not sure why Infinite Tsukuyomi can't work here.
the whole yamamoto thing is nothing but hyperbole.

Yamamoto's SWORD was stated to erase things from existence. When he swung he only caught Royd's torso so that's the part of his body that was erased.

Ichigo and Aizen weren't on the same tier. Ichigo far surpassed Butterfly Aizen more than Kaguya surpasses current Aizen.

Ragazz said:
harm him without reiatsu? ofc they can be harmed by falling debris, for example - u dont need reiatsu to harm shinigami.
This is so wrong. I agree with the rest. It was already explain that you need it, second all things in the Bleach verse Earth have a soul, even matter. Souls are made of reishi which quincy's use to harm shinigami with their reiatsu. Or absorb from their surroundings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back