• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
How this is classified Mid-High to Aizen?

http://i7.**********.com/bleach/421/bleach-2399351.jpg

http://i9.**********.com/bleach/421/bleach-2399353.jpg

http://i7.**********.com/bleach/421/bleach-2399355.jpg

http://i7.**********.com/bleach/421/bleach-2399357.jpg

Can someone explain me ...

Yes ... I saw that they used ANIME to actually claim the fact that Aizen was completely regenerated.

Very good! Excellent!

If you read the post linked above, you'd see that along with the concrete scan of Aizen being vaporized completely on one side, the anime provided a better viewing of the feat. Also what happened on one side should logically happen on the other.

The feat in the manga is barely visible and distorted and as far as I can see, he just had his left side pulverized and after that, he undone that transformation... Anime will never be considered valid for me, mainly by the verse of Naruto and DBZ.

But, like I said ... They used anime to complement the scene, and for me, I think that invalid. But as here in this Wiki, the fallacy "Appeal to popularity" tends to wins and as well, I see no problems in Aizen actually having this Regenerationn, I do not care about it, just like to have the real confirmation that, your regen has been defined through this thread that link me above.

Well, again as I said above, I affirm that I agree with the result, because it is not impossible to happen, although the means for them to agree with it, for me is completely wrong.

It is only missing the scan, where its disintegration became extremely strange. Once, we did not see him regenerate himself, just fell on the back of Ichigo with 2 halves of his body and soon afterwards, gathering and regenerating them.

Strange, for if he had really regenerated his body completely vaporized, Aizen should have regenerated his whole body, and not regenerated one part and then the other, and then joined them together. That sounds very strange, but not impossible.

I theorized that the cut itself was more damaging than the effects of the attack that vaporized him, which is why his body healed in two halves then stitched itself together.

No sense at all ... Since his entire body theoretically would have been vaporized, it does not make sense for him to fall into two halves or regenerate more slowly where the attack first hit him, when his whole body after that was just steam . Any more or less damage has been done away with.

It would make sense if the equation was:

Atomizing cut + surrounding vaporization damage + Kubo logic

If it was possible to quote a whole thread, I'd quote it here. After settling this exact same matter in a gigantic discussion where literally every single point about it was questioned and clarified and the final consensus by most people was that the current regen was legit, this thread just seems redundant and unnecessary.

Furthermore, it's a strawman to say that it was simply the anime that decided it would stay. That was questioned and clarified as well in the past thread, and there were many other factors both in the manga and anime to prove it.

I just don't feel like making all those replies all over again when the thread where it happened was like a week ago and was linked to the OP from the start.

Read the entire discussion before making so many assumptions. This generates unnecessary threads, like this one.

Where do you say the cut atomized that part of your body? I think I lost that part in the work.

Even though it is, be aware that he could regenerate his whole body, any half vaporized by Mugetsu. The fact that he appeared with the body still regenerating only from where the sleeve showed the technique hits him... Its strange, very strange.

I don't see Aizen anywhere. So what if he regenerated his two half and then put them together is not like Majin Buu follows a strict pattern. Not all artists drawn or implement ideas the same way. Can someone close this?

FateAlbane said:
Furthermore, it's a strawman to say that it was simply the anime that decided it would stay.
What? Most of the people? The main counterpart is that Aizen was NOT SEEN being disintegrated in Manga and yes, only in Anime. After Aizen decides whether or not to evaporate after this attack, the Anime was used as a DEFINITIVE argument because it follows the chronological order in the manga ( kkkk... Naruto Relativistic ...), but this still does not explain the fact That he should have regenerated his whole body, not just the sides, and then he joins them next. This is the biggest gap in the arguments used in this thread and that were NOT ANSWERED.

I see the technique dispersing and this being shown in the scan ... What does this have to do with Aizen's Regenerationn? Showing an image at a distance, where the author simply would not have to make Aizen stand the show, because of the gigantic dimensions of the attack, will not help his case. And Majin Buu has already appeared to regenerate himself completely from a vapor cloud of his own body. Do not even try to compare them.

They still have to explain why he did not regenerate his whole body, but only two halves and then put them together.

@MostPowerful argument in a nutshell: "That he should have regenerated his whole body, not just the sides, and then he joins them next."

Logic: "Where on this universe is stated that Regenerationn has to follow the same rules as everyone else work?"

Get me facts.

"Showing an image at a distance, where the author simply would not have to make Aizen stand the show, because of the gigantic dimensions of the attack, will not help his case"

You can say that, but you can also say that Aizen got vaporized. You want to compare Aizen's sizes to that rock "cut in half" tell me is a giant compare to humans?

"And Majin Buu has already appeared to regenerate himself completely from a vapor cloud of his own body. Do not even try to compare them."

Actually I was comparing the way of the Regenerationn itself when I said that not all Author's in fiction draw or implement ideas of Regenerationn in the same way.

MostPowerfull said:
This is the biggest gap in the arguments used in this thread and that were NOT ANSWERED.
Pop quiz, hotshot.

Where was Aizen in this scan?

This is all I'm gonna give you in this thread. I'm amused at how this is still going. Literally everything that could be said about this matter was said, explained and settled in the previous one. Redundant and unnecessary thread.

@Apple

- He did not fully regenerate, the manga does not show it. This argument was taken from Anime. Show me a character, who regenerated 2 vaporized parts and then joined them, without him ever having fully regenerated his body before, like Buu did. I do not have to prove anything, Manga does it for me. It is much easier to believe that the GTF simply sliced it in the middle and it fell with a large vertical cut on its body and regenerated after that, for the simple fact that I did not SEE it being vaporized in the Manga.

- Oh yeah, are you saying that Aizen was big enough to appear in an attack that basically covered everything? And even if it were true, the author simply could have done it, so that we see the dispersion of this powerful technique, and not to "not see Aizen anymore." This is achism, and you have not yet proven your point wanting to use this as an argument.

- ???? I have NEVER seen a character regenerate himself from vaporization BY PARTS and it makes no sense for the character to regenerate half of his body of vaporization and not be able to regenerate it whole.. You wanted to compare Buu's Regenerationn, whose first appearance was shown to be regenerating from a vapor cloud, with Aizen's regen. Do not deny it!

In any case, you have not yet proven any of your points.

FateAlbane said:
Pop quiz, hotshot.

Where was Aizen in this scan?

This is all I'm gonna give you in this thread. I'm amused at how this is still going. Literally everything that could be said about this matter was said, explained and settled in the previous one. Redundant and unnecessary thread.
Do not make me repeat arguments ... Using an image at a distance, when the author wanted to show the greatness of the greatest getsuga tensho and not the fact that Aizen has been vaporized, does not prove its point and does not help at all.

Now your arguments devolved to Headcanon.

You can't support your points against the obvious evidence of scans of the manga, further clarification on the anime and the previous discussion combined so you legit are saying stuff is not valid based on personal opinions.

That does not fly. Want to prove a point? Actually back it up.

I say again: Redundant and unnecessary thread.

Scans, Anime and previous thread discussion combined >>>> Your headcanon regarding this.

He did not fully regenerate, the manga does not show it.

I saw him stand up after everything happened.

This argument was taken from Anime.

Wiki uses Anime as secondary canon if it doesn't contradict the manga.

Show me a character, who regenerated 2 vaporized parts and then joined them, without him ever having fully regenerated his body before, like Buu did.

Aizen.

I do not have to prove anything, Manga does it for me.

Like Aizen been vaporized without a trace.

Oh yeah, are you saying that Aizen was big enough to appear in an attack that basically covered everything?

If it cover everything ...why would the attack only cut him in half and not vaporized his entire body like it did to his "cut in half" injury.

And even if it were true, the author simply could have done it, so that we see the dispersion of this powerful technique, and not to "not see Aizen anymore."

Like he would had drawn Aizen here [1] in a close shoot if he was really "cut in half" there is no excuse of "fitting Aizen into a tiny frame."

This is achism, and you have not yet proven your point wanting to use this as an argument.

Ironically, you're mistaken.

- ???? I have NEVER seen a character regenerate himself from vaporization BY PARTS.

There is a first time for everything.

You wanted to compare Buu's Regenerationn, whose first appearance was shown to be regenerating from a vapor cloud, with Aizen's. Do not deny it!

I never claimed such a thing. Is that was the first thing that pop into your head then let me made it clear. YOU WERE WRONG!

In any case, you have not yet proven any of your points. 9 minutes ago

You have yet to convince anyone here of your headcanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back