• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen regen downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Fix said:
KuuIchigo said:
Yeah just about, figured it wasn't worth reading.
@Warren, I wouldn't waste anymore time on this guy if this is how he treats you.
I mean, all opposing arguments are just being stoutly repeated for the 50th time and Imade looks like he won anyway.

Even if you disagree with the opposition and think their arguments aren't worth reading, there's no need to be like that on the comments. Last thing we need is to derail this thread with squabbling.

All these arguments were all discussed in the past thread,from what I read you brought up all these exact issues well except fan fiction KS situation.

So what is different from this thread and last one except a repeat with no new evidence against it?

What?

The only thing in that scan that we can clearly see disintegrating is Aizen's left wing, and I mentioned a logical reason as to why it was disintegrating in previous posts.

Aizen's left leg, left arm, the left side of his torso, and the left side of his head are all visible in the scan, albeit barley because it is a very pulled back shot.

And those landscape shots of Mugetsu are ******* enormous!

They dwarf Aizen's relatively puny human/Shinigami size. Not seeing him in the black mess of Mugetsu is completely understandable, because it would be impossible to see something so small in such dark energy from that perspective.

And actually, I have a question? What is the bleeding thing on Aizen's right side? Both of his arms are accounted for on his left side.

Is that a leftover wing that disintegrates by the time we next see his full body?

If so, doesn't that prove that not all of him was destroyed?

We can tell it is originally part of his body because he didn't regenerate his wings after Mugetsu and it wouldn't be bleeding if it was apart of his body that already regenerated.

Also, like stated earlier, you can't have the same injury, if you regenerated a completely new body after you obtained said injury, that's not how Regenerationn works unless it is time based like Zeref's from Fairy Tail.

At the very most you could possibly say that Mugetsu was erasing Aizen and Aizen was resisting it and was then able to regenerate the more minuscule damage on both halves of his body first within the dust cloud, and then closed the bisection after he fell to the ground.

But that's not Low-Godly. Nothing about this scenario shows Low-Godly.

Yeah, even if there were just particles of Aizen left from the Mugetsu, it wouldn't be Low-Godly regen.

>Particles Another repeat argument,via this it's nigh impossible to prove anyone has low-godly or higher unless they were erased from existence.

So what your implying is Aizen was regenerating from quarks,atoms,and electrons.Something spirits aren't made of nor mix well with.Theyre made of one thing only and that is spirit particles which is reishi like everything else in soul society.

I didn't mention Quarks or Electrons, but sure, Spirit Particles works. And I'm not saying he definitely did, I'm saying you can't prove he didn't.

Like I said reishi is all there is,that is what they're made of their cells and all are made of one thing called spirit particles.There is no reishi electrons or anything like that as far as we know it's all spiritual matter,spiritual particles,spiritrons,reishi are all one in the same.

You yourself are the one who argued this point heavily in the thread where Low-Godly was accepted.

Edit: Except Gremmy who is made of imagination kek.

Warren Valion said:
What?
The only thing in that scan that we can clearly see disintegrating is Aizen's left wing, and I mentioned a logical reason as to why it was disintegrating in previous posts.

Aizen's left leg, left arm, the left side of his torso, and the left side of his head are all visible in the scan, albeit barley because it is a very pulled back shot.
That's not true, his arm, leg, torso and head have been visibly crumbled. Thus, Aizen was regenerating before he hit the ground since we see him after Mugetsu his arms, leg, torso and head have already regenerated from the crumbling effect.

And those landscape shots of Mugetsu are ******* enormous!

They dwarf Aizen's relatively puny human/Shinigami size. Not seeing him in the black mess of Mugetsu is completely understandable, because it would be impossible to see something so small in such dark energy from that perspective.
I'd believe a very white character would stand out, and the view isn't enormous, the calc'd size for the Fragor crater isn't big even.

And actually, I have a question? What is the bleeding thing on Aizen's right side? Both of his arms are accounted for on his left side.

Is that a leftover wing that disintegrates by the time we next see his full body?

If so, doesn't that prove that not all of him was destroyed?

We can tell it is originally part of his body because he didn't regenerate his wings after Mugetsu and it wouldn't be bleeding if it was apart of his body that already regenerated.

Probably the ground with blood from his halved body that are still separated, Aizen gets up right after this and there is nothing on his back.

Also, like stated earlier, you can't have the same injury, if you regenerated a completely new body after you obtained said injury, that's not how Regenerationn works unless it is time based like Zeref's from Fairy Tail.

At the very most you could possibly say that Mugetsu was erasing Aizen and Aizen was resisting it and was then able to regenerate the more minuscule damage on both halves of his body first within the dust cloud, and then closed the bisection after he fell to the ground.
Not all regenerations are the same. The Hogyoku's Regenerationn at this Stage 4 could be reversing effects. Aizen is cut in half and then disintegrated. Aizen regenerates by his disintegrated body being reformed and then the halves reconnect.

To reiterate:

Using what we have been shown, that Mugetsu is Quincy compose, that Mugetsu's crumbling effect resembles the Quincy attacks, that Quincy attacks destroy the Konpaku (the body of the soul), that Aizen wasn't visible in the two scans after the attack, the fact that Aizen was already regenerating before he hit the ground and that Aizen's Regenerationn stems from his soul... Low-Godly very much is correct.

There was also this sca posted in the previous thread with a statement of Mugetsu saying "He will return everything to nothing". It was after this that Low-Godly was accepted when all the points I mentioned above were compiled at added to it.

I can concede that he looks to have been partly damaged somewhat by Ichigo's Mugetsu's soul destroying Quincy-like nature.

But that his entire body was destroyed into physical non-existence, and that he regenerated a completely new body with the primary wound he was supposed to have just regenerated from?

Not likely.

Like I said in my last post:

"At the very most you could possibly say that Mugetsu was erasing Aizen and Aizen was resisting it and was then able to regenerate the more minuscule damage on both halves of his body first within the dust cloud, and then closed the bisection after he fell to the ground."

And what?

Unless he had a Temporal-based Regenerationn, like Zeref, then no, Regenerationn doesn't work like that. Aizen was shown to only have a growth-effect like Regenerationn in all his forms even if they were visually different each time.

Every time he was wounded, he re-grew the damage, not rewound time to heal it.

Saying that Aizen had such a Regenerationn in his God Form is completely unfounded.

What do you mean it's not big? Mugetsu looked pretty big in this and especially this.

It's pretty huge, dude. At least it would be big enough that a human-sized being would be dwarfed within it.

"Probably the ground with blood from his halved body that 'are' still separated, Aizen gets up right after this and there is nothing on his back."

I disagree, it doesn't have the same texture as the ground around it, it looks like it fits the Gorgon-like structure that Aizen's wings had, and it looks to be connected to his shoulder blade.

Not to mention if it was blood from his still separated body, it wouldn't be sparing coating the ground nor would it be only on one side of his body, but pooling all around him soaking the ground as blood does.

Now that I'm looking at it agai, there seem to be two leftover wings, although, the other one seems shorter, stumpier, and harder to see than the more noticeable one.

And I already mentioned a likely possibility, it disintegrated by the time we see Aizen stand-up.

We know Aizen was reverting into his human-like shape, as it happened only a few moments later because the Hogyoku rejected him.

So it has a foundation in logic.

I just hit bingo,I was waiting for not a real soul argument.

I'm sure you'll be able to link us some scientific studies on how they're not "real" souls and please no Ghost Busters or Sam and Dean from Supernatural.

@Warren

Never once did I say Aizen rewinds time, only you said that. All I said was he regenerates in a fashion that is in the reverse order of the damage he took.

>Aizen is cut in half.

>Aizen is crumbled.

>Aizen regenerates the crumbled body.

>Aizen's halves are reconnected.

He literally regenerates in reverse order.

Per Mugetsu, I entirely disagree on it's size. You say it looks huge here... when on the left I can see the branches on the trees. It's not that big and it wasn't calc'd to be huge in size either.

Per Aizen on the floor, I guess that comes down to how you see it, it doesn't look like that to me and the fact that it's not on his back when he gets up is proof to me that it's not a wing.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
@Warren
Never once did I say Aizen rewinds time, only you said that. All I said was he regenerates in a fashion that is in the reverse order of the damage he took.

>Aizen is cut in half.

>Aizen is crumbled.

>Aizen regenerates the crumbled body.

>Aizen's halves are reconnected.

He literally regenerates in reverse order.

Per Mugetsu, I entirely disagree on it's size. You say it looks huge here... when on the left I can see the branches on the trees. It's not that big and it wasn't calc'd to be huge in size either.

Per Aizen on the floor, I guess that comes down to how you see it, it doesn't look like that to me and the fact that it's not on his back when he gets up is proof to me that it's not a wing.
You said this:

"The Hogyoku's Regenerationn at this Stage 4 could be reversing effects"

Not that it regenerates in a reverse order.

Reversing effects implies time manipulation or something like Orihime's healing. Sorry that I didn't know your specific meaning and made an assumption. I make mistake, I am human.

And regenerating in reverse order kinda implies time-shenanigans are involved because it doesn't really make much sense otherwise. Like name a point in fiction were someone regenerated in reverse order that wasn't temporally based.

Regenerating less significant damage first is somewhat logical, however.

Like if a character was cut in half and then got a little scrape, the body could likely regenerate the scrape first because it's smaller, easier, and faster. Then focus on the more deadly injury.

Of course, it could be the opposite, but that differs with each type of Regenerationn, and is irrelevant to Aizen.

If only there weren't all these landscape shots, it would be so much easier if they were close-ups of Aizen being completely erased.

I totally disagree with size thing as well. I see the tree in the scan as clearly in the foreground, where the remains of Mugetsu as in the middle ground, and those mountains in the bottom-middle of the page in the far back. Maybe it just my artistic mind framing the image in my head like that, but I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be like that, and that it is supposed to be pretty big, just rather thin.

The same thing is with Aizen laying on the ground.

To me, the first stump is clearly a smooth texture and cylindrical shape, unlike the course ground but very much like Aizen's wings.

What I assume to be a wing is connected to the shoulder blade, which is directly comparable to Aizen's other shoulder blade which is fully drawn devoid of a wing right next to the one with the wing.

Not to mention, the blood covering both stumps on his back are more akin to seeing someone leftover blood dripping down their stubbed appendage, then blood pouring out around them.

And the wings stumps disintegrating because the Hogyoku rejected him is a rather sound idea, considering what happens mere seconds later.

But whatever.

Anyway, I have to go to sleep, school and all.

Good Night @everyone.

Damage3245 said:
> that Mugetsu's crumbling effect resembles Quincy attacks
I assume you have comparison pics?

Also, wouldn't this apply to everyone that has recovered from a Quincy attack? Does everyone in Bleach that recovers from a Quincy attack have Low-Godly regen?
Considering a lot of the Quincies by the late game of the last arc are using their letter's power to fight mainly and that doesn't seem to carry the Quincy destruction trait, may be why.

I don't know how to respond to you Warren as you put it yourself in your comment, we're just arguing how we interpret some things like with the size of Mugetsu, Aizen laying on the ground and how the Regenerationn works in it's order of regenerating (not the tier).

Gargoyle One said:
I also agree with Low Godly staying in case I haven't made it clear

But if we can't come to a consensus, at least Mid possibly Low Godly should work fine
Can we just go with this instead of midlessly going back and forth?

Or are we going to waste more of our time?

> But if we can't come to a consensus, at least Mid possibly Low Godly should work fine

I wouldn't really have a problem with this.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Sigurd.
It's not, we stop seeing Aizen's destruction in the manga when there's about 40% of him left. In the anime we unambiguously see him be desintegrated.

Although I would debate if he was destroyed so much that not even atoms were left. Or just vaporized instead. Specially since we visibly see scattered particles in the manga.
Matthew already said it here. Sig, Las, and all the others have not met the first standard of proof which requires Aizen to actually be completely gone. No cells, no atoms, no reshi, nothing.

Given that and a member of the staff has acknowledged that, any form of Godly regen is off the table.

Gargoyle One said:
Gargoyle One said:
I also agree with Low Godly staying in case I haven't made it clear

But if we can't come to a consensus, at least Mid possibly Low Godly should work fine
Can we just go with this instead of midlessly going back and forth?
Or are we going to waste more of our time?
I disagree as this is only a compromise to appease both sides which disregards evidence we have that even put Aizen to this point. I think this will be my last large post on this since we are at an impasse and repeating points at this time in the thread.

Low-Godly is not given to characters who disappear on screen and then reappear later. Low-Godly is given to characters through evidence shown primarily through statements.

A character can disappear on screen and then regenerate later; however, one could argue this isn't Low-Godly because there may have been molecules, atoms or even quarks still floating around for the character to have regenerated from. Thus, we actually need evidence, usually though statement or other means, that would prove the character would have entirely disappeared with no molecules, atoms or quarks around.

The basis for the argument against Aizen having Low-Godly is entirely on the fact that Hogyoku Aizen fell down as two halves. I would agree this is evidence against Low-Godly if the properties and composition of Mugetsu were not what they were.

Mugetsu is composed of Quincy Powers and Quincy Powers completely destroy the Konpaku (Soul, specifically the body of the soul) as we are repeatedly told.

Aizen is hit by Mugetsu and we see him crumble away. This crumbling effect even resembles the effect of the Quincy when destroying the Konpaku. We even have a text stating, "He (Ichigo) will return everything to nothing...!", during the Mugetsu slash on Aizen.

After this, we don't see Aize on screen anymore and he only shows up after having fallen to the ground as two halves, but Aizen has already begun regenerating as his body is no longer crumbled, just separated.

Aizen's Regenerationn is then explained to us in the final arc as being dependent on his Reiatsu (Spiritual Pressure). So long as Aizen has Reiatsu being produced, he will continue to regenerate. The larger fact here is that Reiatsu is a product of one's Spiritual Energy, Spiritual Energy is a product of one's Soul. Aizen's Regenerationn stems from his Soul and he will regenerate from his Soul. Destroying his body does nothing.

With Mugetsu being composed of Quincy Powers, with Quincy Powers being able to completely destroy the Konpaku (the body of the soul), with the text of Mugetsu turning things to nothing, with Aizen having crumbled away in the same effect as Quincy crumbling Konpaku away, with Aizen having regenerated before he even hit the ground (his body was crumbled and when on the ground his body wasn't crumbled) and with the reveal of Aizen's Regenerationn stemming from his soul in the final arc we can quantify Aizen's Regenerationn as being from his Soul which is Low-Godly.

You do know that's not how this works right?

None of you have brought forth any new evidence,it's all argumentum ad nauseam pretty much and I can tell half of you didn't bother to read the old crt probably because it was too long.

No offense intended, but too bad.

Both sides are either going to continuously waste time and not come to a consensus that no one can agree with due to both sides arguing, or we can come to a single consensus to simply end the meaningless squabble.

Deciding not too back down instead of taking the option that makes things much easier and makes perfect sense is not a good mindset

That's a terrible way to think Gargoyle.

"Too bad" isn't a rebuttal like at all,no new evidence has been presented against it. It's just repeat arguments and one liners being tossed out with some even spouting "not real soul".

@Sigurd except I won't cause it's derailing the thread. So let's get back on track.

@Sigurd a point that only like a couple people compared to dozens of others that did not bring that point up at all. So stop derailing.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
That's a terrible way to think Gargoyle.
"Too bad" isn't a rebuttal like at all,no new evidence has been presented against it. It's just repeat arguments and one liners being tossed out with some even spouting "not real soul".
Oh, come on. You obviously know what people mean when they say "real soul".

As in practically any example of souls in either fiction or mythology and religion. Not real-life scientific studies of souls.

Name another fictional universe where souls have organs and can bleed. You can't, because almost every iteration of souls throughout all media don't depict souls to be so human, unlike Bleach.

Now let's stop this derailing, and let's bring this thread back to Aizen and his Regenerationn level.

really i should have just shout my mouth lol why did i even said that bleach are not real soul. now thread is distract by unnecessary point

Quincies can destroy soul but its not EE so

no matter how u wanna put it will not going to higher then

High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces, or from a small piece of your body, such as your severed head, a single organ, or a finger.

Mugetsu does not EE someone nor it does reduced someone to ash, dust, smoke, vapor , molecules, atoms, or particles

so thinking anything higher the High-Mid is faulty assumption in my opinion

Omimi said:
Quincies can destroy soul but its not EE so

Mugetsu does not EE someone nor it does reduced someone to ash, dust, smoke, vapor , molecules, atoms, or particles
Your comment is wrong for several reasons.

Regenerating from EE is not Low-Godly, it's much higher.

Mugetsu doesn't EE, but it destroys the Konpaku, the souls' body completely.

I literally go over all there here. At least read the previous arguments or understand the source material before making incorrect arguments that only derail the current discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back