• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
then i guess i'll go with what i was saying before

Ainz gets off some death spells, sees his opponent resurrecting, then goes True Death

Don't mean to be off topic but this thread reminded me to make a King Cerberus profile and they have pretty potent elemental attacks.

Iirc Alastor can let him precog threats, so Dante can stat amp and blitz Ainz I think. He will not just stand here and take all of his attacks.

the death spells Ainz uses don't have travel time, so he couldn't sense those

if he will just blitz, then that's a stomp

i don't go on ikki or RWBY threads threads with any regularity

have participated in probably about one of each

Guys, with DT restricted this will not get added if concluded, you can't take away powers, only if they are on a higher Tier

so, since regular Devil Trigger lets him one-shot his base power, he'll probably end up one-shotting Ainz too

which makes this a blitz + one-shot as far as i can tell

If this guy is 46 Megatons, Dante's never going to one shot him

In base he can stomp 10 Megaton characters and fight two of them at the same time, one of them being Nightmare who scales far above 10 Meg

And he one shots that in DT, I would say that DT Dante can match Ainz AP, and since Dante can sense that he'll use right at the beggining since it is very in character for him against comparable/stronger opponents

However even if a possible AP difference, both of them have many attacks that negate that so meh

OHHH so we have a problem here, because Dante only resists it with Devil Sword Sparda, which isn't his first weapon to use here

oh

Ainz's main things in combat are death hax and Time Stop. Time Stop is going to be an extremely early move, if not his first move

Whenever DMC1 Dante had Sparda, it was the only weapon he used besides the short time he didn't have it after the Mundus fight.

Scaling from other mundus generals who can resist it. It is because of the sword.

If he has the Sparda here then he won't doubt using it as he pretty much used it as his main weapon the moment he got it until he defeated and "killed" Mundus.

As for this battle, I'm not reading Ainz wall of text.

Ignore most of it. All you need to know is he leads with time stop and death hax or death hax which stuns followed by time hax and better death hax.

Yeah Time Stop is not going to work

How his Death Hax work ? It is a projectile ? Royalguard can block energy based attacks so it can defend Dante against it, depending on how it works

The only death hax I can think of that actually has travel time is Cry of the Banshee which is AOE that he doesn't use unless he is fighting a bunch of stuff he needs to kill fast.

Back