• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ain't this familiar? (Andross VS Polygon Man) [3-0-0]

Rules
1. Speed is equalized
2. Both are in-character, and starts 20 meters away
3. Base Andross is used
4. The battle taken place inside the Legend of Zelda's Moon
Votes
dcs308l-de6f7d7d-45a3-4d73-935b-ef40d5e24c26.png

"If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me!": 3 (@JustANormalLemon, @Mariogoods, @Luckyfun)
Scales to baseline 8-B: 11 Tons of TNT
"AUGGHH! How could this happened?! NOOOO!":
Scales to this; 11.2 Tons of TNT
INCON:

Last edited:
Okay, question sinse I don't know anything about Polygon Man, how he normaly uses his transformations in combat? is like stages? after taking x amount of damage he changes form or he just constantly changes form during his fights?

I can see Andross beingh able to pass the fact Poligon Man can kinda deconstruc and reconstruct him self by just... Sucking PM inside his mouth and eating him, with class 10 LS vs superhuman wouldn't even be hard for Andross and Looking at Poligon Man profile he actually lacks any hability that would help him scape the sucking, as far as I'm aware Andross suck is a common atack he uses...

Voting Andross beacuse he will suck Poligon Man to get the victory

Okay, question sinse I don't know anything about Polygon Man, how he normaly uses his transformations in combat? is like stages? after taking x amount of damage he changes form or he just constantly changes form during his fights?
He would use his transformations to support his Polygon All-Stars after sending them out to attacked the opponents (Also as a note, you could check his Standard Tactic on his profile to know how he fights)
I can see Andross beingh able to pass the fact Poligon Man can kinda deconstruc and reconstruct him self by just... Sucking PM inside his mouth and eating him, with class 10 LS vs superhuman wouldn't even be hard for Andross and Looking at Poligon Man profile he actually lacks any hability that would help him scape the sucking, as far as I'm aware Andross suck is a common atack he uses...
Andross doesn't eat his opponents tho, after sucking something inside his mouth, he would start chewing it up before spitting them out since Andross doesn't have a body and is just a floating head with hands

Andross doesn't eat his opponents tho, after sucking something inside his mouth, he would start chewing it up before spitting them out since Andross doesn't have a body and is just a floating head with hands
I mean, after beingh sucked in there is really nothing Poligon Man can really do, and at that point Andross now know he just need to keep sucking and chewing to win
He would use his transformations to support his Polygon All-Stars after sending them out to attacked the opponents (Also as a note, you could check his Standard Tactic on his profile to know how he fights)
Considering both will be kinda just flying will the polygon All-Stars even matter? this battle will shortly be very far away from the ground, and if everyone is superhuman in LS as wel... them just beingh chewed on is still a tatic Andross seen smart enough to notice that his oponent can't really counter

I mean, after beingh sucked in there is really nothing Poligon Man can really do, and at that point Andross now know he just need to keep sucking and chewing to win

Considering both will be kinda just flying will the polygon All-Stars even matter? this battle will shortly be very far away from the ground, and if everyone is superhuman in LS as wel... them just beingh chewed on is still a tatic Andross seen smart enough to notice that his oponent can't really counter
Fair, anyway vote counted

Back