• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bomb Man VS The Bat Man (Whitty (Whitty vs Boyfriend Fire Fight) VS Batman (DEATH BATTLE!)) [0-4-0] (GRACE)

He mainly starts by throwing his Batarangs at his opponents, and if ever gets in close contact, would likely start throwing hands.

Batman would be more skilled and has better ranged options as well as the ability to go into stealth with the smoke bombs and using the darkness of the allyway, and the bats are probably going to cause Whitty some problems

That being said, Whitty has fire and explosives of his own. Batman is smarter though, could easily sneak attack or distort Whitty's vision with smoke & bats if he starts getting overwhelmed. Whitty's LS is unknown, so Batman might be able to just restraign him with the Bolas and blow him tf up with his explosive baterangs.

I think Batman has too much options here and is to skilled and intelligent for Whitty to really handle properly

I'm voting Batman for now

Batman would be more skilled and has better ranged options as well as the ability to go into stealth with the smoke bombs and using the darkness of the allyway, and the bats are probably going to cause Whitty some problems

That being said, Whitty has fire and explosives of his own. Batman is smarter though, could easily sneak attack or distort Whitty's vision with smoke & bats if he starts getting overwhelmed. Whitty's LS is unknown, so Batman might be able to just restraign him with the Bolas and blow him tf up with his explosive baterangs.

I think Batman has too much options here and is to skilled and intelligent for Whitty to really handle properly

I'm voting Batman for now
Counted and Batman FRA

That's grace

Back