• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

“It's not always about the art, Peppino.” (Pepperman vs. Kingpin) (0-7-0, GRACE!)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, have no prior knowledge, and start 30m away.
The battle takes place in Pepperman's boss room.

Da Vouts
“So why do you wear that rabbit costume? Is it to get closer to nature in some way, while tangled up by society’s expectations?”:
Scales to this; 0.015 Tons of TNT

“It’s not always about the money, Spider-Man. Sometimes, it’s about The Mets. Let’s go Mets, love The Mets.”: 7 (JustANormalLemon, Flowerguy2, Mariogoods, Adem_Warlock69, Notsussybaka900, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, koopa3144)
Scales to this; 0.043 Tons of TNT

“YOU’RE A LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIREEEEEEEE!”:
INCONCLUSIVE

Last edited:
King has the advantage that his shockwaves whem punching the ground (That he should have noted on his profile sinse he uses whem battling miles) are a perfect counter for Pepper man dash, bu I don't think he is agile enough to keep dodging Pepper man ground pounds, especially with a his size

But giving he could fight Miles that should be much more agile them him I don't doubt King could punch Pepper manass to keep counter It a little

I will vote king sinse his higher AP +Dura, martial art + experience with acrobatic fighters + He has a pistol should be enough to give him the win

I mean Pepperman does have his art summons which can overwhelm Kingpin and will shrink and flee if he heavily damaged.

I mean Pepperman does have his art summons which can overwhelm Kingpin and will shrink and flee if he heavily damaged.
In character the arts are not enough to overwhelm and can be used against him as well. he only uses swrink in character to run away whem he is one hit ffrom death

Back