• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hag?

Isnt Yuga supposed to be in his twenties or something? Lol

2 for Yuga

Hitting him until he stops moving, I guess. Which I think is the same wincon as Yuga, since he's unlikely to find any wall big enough to turn Lugia into a painting

Armorchompy said:
If the battle takes place in Central Park, what would Yuga use to turn Lugia into a painting? He doesn't seem to be able to do it on anything that isn't a wall.
He can create a canvas to put Lugia in.

Just saying.

Armorchompy said:
Hitting him until he stops moving, I guess. Which I think is the same wincon as Yuga, since he's unlikely to find any wall big enough to turn Lugia into a painting
PaChi2 just debunked both yours and his own

PaChi2 said:
Armorchompy said:
If the battle takes place in Central Park, what would Yuga use to turn Lugia into a painting? He doesn't seem to be able to do it on anything that isn't a wall.
He can create a canvas to put Lugia in.
Just saying.
Oh, right. Been a while since I played the game. Didn't that take a few seconds? Couldn't Lugia just move?

Dragopentling said:
Armorchompy said:
PaChi2 just debunked both yours and his own
You are too serious, dood.

@PaChi2 Am I? Sorry if it looks like that. Maybe this is a sh**posting thread?

I'm just saying....in what world does Yuga even leave a clear window open for Lugia to hit him? What's their ap calcs, anyway?

Dragopentling said:
I'm just saying....in what world does Yuga even leave a clear window open for Lugia to hit him? What's their ap calcs, anyway?
Friendly reminder that Lugia, like most psychic types, has this thing called TK that usually is very easy to spam.

PaChi2 said:
Dragopentling said:
Friendly reminder that Lugia, like most psychic types, has this thing called TK that usually is very easy to spam.
Well then. I personally feel like the match is inconclusive, then. Cause Lugia would be smart enough to not allow him to make any movement to create a BFR canvas. Plus I just double-checked, Yuga doesn't have anything to resist TK.

Either Lugia TKs or Yuga paints a picture.

For the record, creating a canvas is more or less instant iirc. Putting someone inside takes seconds.

And counting votes:

Yuga: 2

Lugia: 0

Incon: 1

I was aware of that, but I was taking Speed equalization more into account. TK moves should only take a thought to initiate.

But sure.

I personally feel like the match is inconclusive, then. Cause Lugia would be smart enough to not allow him to make any movement to create a BFR canvas. Plus I just double-checked, Yuga doesn't have anything to resist TK.

Either Lugia TKs or Yuga paints a picture.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as Drago

Plus, even if Lugia doesn't use TK and instead just attacks Yuga, the AP difference is massive.

But because it takes a moment to actually trap someone in the paintings, I feel like Lugia has the better chance of winning.

Back