• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Aeon and Chariot personas.

Funny, the strongest Chariot Persona is Thor. I can totally see Vision saying "This man is an impostor" when Aigis summons him. The Aeon Personas that can help Aigis in this figth are Pallas Athena and Metatron.

I don't see Vision's hacking abilities working against Aigis for two reasons. First is the magical origin of Aigis's core, the two Plumes of Dusk that form her Papillon Hearth. Even tough it's kinda similar to his own Mind Stone is very different to anything he has hacked in the movies ( maybe if he had a chance to talk with Doctor Strange...) the second is how Aigis was able to resist the commands that Ikutsuki gave her with a device specifically designed to control her ( by the people who build her)

Thanks to Thor, Aigis can null any punch or kick . Vision's best weapon in this figth should be his Energy Beam, if we consider it as a "Light" attack then Aigis can change to Metatron and reflect it, but if we consider it as a "Psychic" attack Aigis only option will be dodge or heal thanks to her superior speed.

Aigis best option will be the Hama skills that Metatron possess. It's debatable if Vision is phasing could evade it or not, but since he needs to be in a corporeal form to attack her.

That's my toughts about this match, but I'm going to wait a little before I give my vote

When you say only chariot/aeon personas... Do you mean her first key with Athena/Palladion? Because I don't think you can just limit the Wild card to one or two Arcanas.

Oh. Then yeah, pretty sure the only reliable thing Aigis can do to beat Vision in this situation is sealing, which she's only ever used once, and as a last resort. Vision one shots long before then.

Back