• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ahzidal vs Castlevania's Dracula

Matthew is better at explaining in more details, but I can give you some insights

Dawn Magick, duh. The magic that can manipulate concepts and gods. It is more powerful than Angof the Gravesinger, who could seal the Ehlnofey who embody and define the very Laws of Reality across Nirn as a whole. Of course, lesser gods in TES >>> Dracula.

Ehlnofey is not actually a god, rather an entity embodied certain law in nature. Like there is one embodying the law of gravity or air. The one Gravesinger is not even knowing Dawn Magic, but he managed to completely prevent a law of nature from leaking into reality or universe. This Earthbone is not a god, but its influence is quite universal on 2-C rank. The minor gods are a different story as you have Pelinal or 1-C Aedras, and of course you have above 2-C/potentially 1-C Celestials that we haven't covered yet.

The basic idea of Dawn Magic is that it can allow one to manipulate those gods with 1-C below. The best visible feat of Dawn Magick was Thalmor returning two infinite angled/dimensional plane(t)s or moons on the sky back for the Khajiit.

Keeweed said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I don't doubt the low1-C gods would beat drac but minor ones?
Not voting but how would a low 1-C fail at killing a low 2-C?
He was referring to minor gods like Morihaus not Aedras or those with plane(t)s bodies.

See that's why you don't join thread right before bed, because you miss the obvious like that (referring to myself)

Seeing as Dracula has little to no resistances to Ahzidal's abilities I don't see what's stopping the Dragon preist from instantly re-writing his physics, taking over his mind, BFRing Dracula to a plane of Oblivion that he can't come back from, et cetera.

Might be inconclusive if Dracula can do the same.

Besides Dawn Magic, it is possible that Ahzidal knows Tonal Architecture as well. The guy in his prime must be an absolute beast for basically having knowledge of all supreme non-magicka reality warping powers.

I don't think it's in character for Ahzidal to use almost any of those powers (I don't mean he doesn't use them in game, I mean if he canonically used them the Dragonborn would be really dead, yet he isn't).

Keeweed said:
I don't think it's in character for Ahzidal to use almost any of those powers (I don't mean he doesn't use them in game, I mean if he canonically used them the Dragonborn would be really dead, yet he isn't).
Dovahkiin has Thu'um; however, we see Ahzidal as an undead in the game was considerably weakened. After 4000 years, his power is basically lost.

SBA assumes the character is at their strongest, which would be Ahzidal during the Merethic Era/his prime, where it would absolutely be in character for him to use those powers.

The priest you fight in Skyrim is a shadow of his former self.

You know I was going to write something out but it would make me look like a Dracula fanboy despite barely playing any castlevania games (I need to play more though). Anyways I'll vote inconclusive leaning extremely heavily to Dracula. Only two of Ahzidal abilities work (BFR and physics manipulation), while any ability Dracula starts out with casually obliterates Ahzidal, but both most likely use them at the same time (though if Ahzidal dies while bfring Dracula that's a victory for Dracula due to Ahzidal being dead while he's alive so I may switch to Dracula)

I just want to remind that Dawn Magic can also manipulate all types of concepts and 2-A to 1-C gods. Ahzidal is possibly one of the most powerful mages in the entire TES verse, but he is just overshadowed by Shalidor, Vanus Galerion and Mannimarco in popularity.

I doubt it's that powerful, but ok assuming it is (which I will assume for now because the Elder Scrolls is weird) that doesn't stop Dracula from just as easily killing Ahzidal (I like the Elder Scrolls way more than Castlevania (pointing out since I usually almost instantly vote for castlevania in these threads) but that's because Dracula one shot with 6 different abilities, just so happens Ahzidal can do the same).

Dargoo Faust said:
Seeing as Dracula has little to no resistances to Ahzidal's abilities I don't see what's stopping the Dragon preist from instantly re-writing his physics, taking over his mind, BFRing Dracula to a plane of Oblivion that he can't come back from, et cetera.
Might be inconclusive if Dracula can do the same.
BFR ain't working if it's in Dracula's castle.

ABoogieYesSir said:
BFR ain't working if it's in Dracula's castle.
BFR to Oblivion is being transported into an entirely separate 6D structure so unless they negate the teleportation before it happens he isn't coming back.

SBA places this in New York regardless.

Back