• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahzek can win this in melee combat lol. AP precog and skill GG

Yes

Sonic has that

Which may or may not be why I have a general disdain for his hax.

Nothing against the verse though I've heard it's pretty good.

Wait, sonic can't even hurt him. He resists matter manip.

tbf the only reason why I made the match was because I was wondering how the OP Precog would interact with the 2-A fate manip.

I probably should've dug deeper into Ahriman's profile (cause I just saw he doesn't resist and wasn't acausal for some reason and was like "why not")

With his sword, sonic is still baseline and Ahzek resists the hax of the sword. He just beats sonic in melee combat, in that case.

Yeah, all psykers do to some extent. That wasn't what I was talking about though. I'm saying sonic can't kill him at all. His durability is too high and the matter manip of the sword isn't gonna work.

Nah that would be magnus who killed a bunch of sisters of silence. He probably resists 4D shit but I don't really feel like arguing that rn. Thing is, Ahzek is no slouch in melee, not by a long shot. He has waaaay higher AP as well.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I'm tempted to throw sonic at the god emperor
And that would be a spite match.

Someone made a bunch of weird edits to his file a little while ago, but I asked him about them just now. I'd also want to go back and find a specific scene where he displays it so I can just stick a link in the file, but like I said he still wins without magic.

Also, how fast acting is power null? Ahzek is one to abuse the combo of Time dilation/massive reaction amp+precog, and has thoughtcastable spells.

Ok, good to know for future reference. Either way, pretty sure this is a stomp because physical stats still exist even in tier 4, if you disagree feel free to ask me on my wall but i'm closing this for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back