• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd go with Ahriman.

He's considerably more experienced, and his hax is much more versatile and lethal than Sidious'. Everything Sidious can do, Ahriman can do, on top of a whole bunch of other things. Even without timestop, Ahriman has better Regenerationn which he can improve even more, vastly better precognition, probability manipulation, soul destruction, and a whole bunch of ways to shunt Sidious off into the Warp.

That and he has higher reaction and combat speed (FTL>Lightspeed), being even higher with stuff like precog as well.

So i'm having it with Ahriman due to Prom's reasons.

Due to the severe hax advantage that Ahriman has compared to Sidious, this is likely a stomp match for Ahriman, even without time stop. Sidious' telepathy and his dark side abilities won't work against Ahriman due to Ahriman's forboding and misfortune ability.

Ahriman is also at the upper end of Moon level physically compared to Sidious, who is at Building level, meaning that Ahriman literally smashes Sidious if Ahriman gets around Sidious' force/mind attacks.

Edit: I'll re-open this just to see what others say, although based on what Prom said, Ahriman wins this easily.

Lina Shields said:
Ahriman is also at the upper end of Moon level physically compared to Sidious, who is at Building level, meaning that Ahriman literally smashes Sidious if Ahriman gets around Sidious' force/mind attacks.
Sidious is at Small-Planet Level at his best, the last time I checked.

Sidious is Small Planet level via force feats only, not physically.

If you look at Sidious' striking strength, he is rated Class GJ, which is at Building level.

Lina Shields said:
Sidious is Small Planet level via force feats only, not physically.
If you look at Sidious' striking strength, he is rated Class GJ, which is at Building level.
I was speaking of his durability but then I read the comments over and, yeah, if Ahriman gets by Sidious' defenses...well...do I really have to say it.

Yeah, Sidious isn't winning this one. Ahriman has far too much to fall back on even in a worst case scenario.

Not to mention that Sidious has no advantage in terms of intelligence and falls horribly behind in terms of experience.

Ahriman, low-mid difficulties at most. Sidious is going to annoy him, and maybe Sidious can cause him problems on the telepathic combat, but once Ahriman goes all out, it is over for him.

Back