• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agni God of fire (SMITE) VS SSB kaioken x10 goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question how does the immortality given by gods work does the character he is fighting have to be stronger then the God who granted the immortality?

I looked at Agni's page and from what I saw there isn't much he could do against Goku.

Goku's Ki manipulation is infinitly more versitile than Agni's fire,eletricity and energy manipulation.

And even if this guy can grow larger than the universe thats gonna hinder him since then he won't even be able to fight Goku.

Instante Transmission plus Kamehameha pretty much take this for Goku.

Goku. Agni has no real way to beat Goku, such as Instant Transmission and higher AP. SSB Goku is already Universal Tier with the boost of whatever Kaiokenx10 gives. Now if this was kill to win, Agni would win due to immortality but it's K.O. not Kill. Agni simply can't win, not with his size anyways. Agni being universal tier is good and all, but Goku has fought someone as that tier as well. Twice actually.

Before we count up votes, can we see all the arguments listed for Agni winning? because frankly I just can't see it

Matthew Schroeder said:
I think Agni wins.
To put in perspective, there is a character called Vamana in SMITE. He is just an Avatar of Vishnu, and therefore not an actual deity.

However, he is capable of growing larger than the Universe.

"Immediately, Vamana grew to cosmic proportions, crashing through the ceiling of the palace and filling the sky. With one colossal step, he engulfed all the Earth and the Underworld. With a second step, he consumed the heavens. Now, with everything under his two feet, Vamana had nowhere to place his third step."

Agni is superior to him.
SMITE is just a game, but in Hindu mythology, Gods are often shit-tiers. In fact, avatars of Vishnu/Shiva are usually far above Gods like Indra or Agni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back