• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agents VS Skelebur (Faintree VS *Once again* Operation Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops! I meant the 5-C version I'm very sorry about that! I've changed that now!

Rather hard to say. The Agent(s) is outclassed physically-wise per that of Skelebur's own stats but has things like Low-Godly Regen and intan to get arund the attacks or survive them.

Thing is for the Agent is that for things like it's Matter Manipulation, it goes mainly towards shaping up new weapons and barriers that are no different in dura as it's user. Skelebur doesn't have much hax outside of it's normal form 'cept the trapping physical matter part but that may or may not be something the Agent will want to be caught in should they get a whiff of what may happen.

So inconclusive...i guess?

Glad to see someone finally replied. Well the Ruby Upgrade gives him resistance to alot of hax if that counts?

I'll make your vote count.

How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just doing what comes naturally.
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just following my destiny.
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just doing what comes naturally.
How ba-a-a-ad can I be? How bad can I possibly be?

What are you guys playing?

I'm supposed to be playing Game Of WarÔäó but this one player keeps kicking my ass.

Is it TheLegend27?!

Yeah, TheLegend27.

Who is the legend 27?

Some say TheLegend27 is the first Game Of WarÔäó player ever.

Born from fire.

I heard, TheLegend27 can hurl a boulder farther than a catapult.

I heard TheLegend27 once defeated an entire army with a single blow.

But the worst part is, just when you think you're safe, just when you think you might escape...

WHAM!!! Just like that!

What? No, no no no, no no no!

That's impossible!

"TheLegend27" has captured my hero!

Mine too!

Aw you guys, I'm sure it's not that bad.

You have no idea what just happend.

I might have some idea.

Here Crossverse said "You're not wrong on that, actually. 4 is TECHNICALLY the max/min amount of votes to get, we just use 3 for lack of better connivence as we don't have a really big commute compared to those like the main Battles wikia nor are we that active when it comes to Vs debating here....yeah."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back