• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agent 47(HITMAN) speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a request to upgrade 47's Combat speed and reactions from Supersonic to Supersonic+. Why? Because Hayamoto can apparently dodge a M4 5.56 Carbine rounds from 47 at close range(https://streamable.com/i91rg https://imgur.com/a/gqr9ldG Blame the shit Camera angle on the feat as to why the bullet is barely seen). This scales to 47 for obvious reasons(Whens No.48 tho). However, even with frame by frame to help, It clearly looks like this will need a calculation because of Last minute dodging on Hayamoto's part(M4 rounds move at 905m/s). Any thoughts on this? Also even against his Ninjas it's the same result except a bit farther.

In comparison(See link below), Hayamoto can dodge customized rounds(The bullets are actually moving realistically instead of unrealistic instantaneous impact that you see in other games. If I have to bring up Codename 47 vs Mafia 3 in physics video I will.)from 47's silverballers and other small firearms in the game as they are much slower than an M4 or an M60's. https://imgur.com/a/8EsPqZu

Just to note, this scales to all the Agent 48s, anyone 47's ever fought and Lucas Grey.

Also M4 rounds at normal move in excess of 948 m/s.

Ironically 47 could train to dodge M4 rounds if he wanted to considering he has a M4 in Blood Money that fires custom 5.56 rounds If I'm not mistaken that can be heavily upgraded. I would've tested the Anti-tank sniper for this but it's already ridiculous enough to get scans for the m4 alone plus you have to be scoped in in order to fire snipers ingame. This however does not scale to No.17 as Ort-Meyer noted that 17 didn't possess anything above the human norm and couldn't think for himself.

The best 5.56 rounds don't go any higher than 998 m/s tho.

And yeah, 17 is blatant 10-B.

That's exactly why IOI needs to give a statement on the Muzzle velocity of 47's firearms. Specifically his Silverballers since you can generally guess where things like a custom m4 and the like can be at. Plus 47 put so many damn customizations on his things that he briefly mentions in the novels that IOI might as well give a speed rating for them at this point.

And the best 50 BMG rounds (the one 47 uses) are just a tad bit slower, but since they're based on real-life weapons we can just pull out the values from wikipedia.

Also I'm not really seeing any way this could really be properly calc'd since the game doesn't have proper screenshotting methods and that the game physics are really wonky (Well, when you go to get a screenshot with MSI Afterburner, at least), but no way in hell is this aim-dodging.

And no, it would not scale to 47's movement speed since he's never outrun bullets like it's some sort of race.

I was aware that this wouldn't scale to 47's movement speed but I should've just put combat speed and reactions. That's fair then at the moment In terms of MV for now. Actually did Travis make those Praetorians in Absolution? Those clones that look like Mark Parchezzi 3? But back on topic, PC version has no proper screenshotting and I cannot make the resolution any higher on my end. Plus the only way you can get clear visuals(Anything above windows 10 360p built in recording for Hitman 2) is with OBS. I'll update the OP If It is even possible to make Hayamoto dodge at longer distances at this point. I agree with the mechanics being wonky because you can wield a minigun, m16, and a shotgun at the same time(2 guns are holstered tho) If you find a way to get it to work with cheats. https://imgur.com/a/1wW92RU

The weapon acquirement isn't a problem. The problem is the distance and graphics.

Feat's still A-OK in my eyes.

If you want the distance between 47 and Hayamoto I could easily grab that for you when I get home. Binoculars with distance ftw.

https://imgur.com/a/Yvry5Ej Forgive the scan but from where 47 was on the wall to where I could replicate Hayamoto being is within 6.4-5 on the binoculars. I assume these types of Binoculars use meters. Looks like OBS has this 360p issue with Hitman 2.

The question is If 47 gets his combat speed and reactions upgraded who could you possibly put him against that's be fair for tier and Supersonic+?

47 won't get his tier upgraded with that unless he tackled someone into a wall.

Personally, I still have no problems with 47's combat speed and reactions being Supersonic+.

Should we keep vote of what we have so far? As of now this is what we have. For CRT: 2 as of now. Neutral: 1 Against CRT: 0 Honestly it's gonna take alot for 47 to tier upgrade from 9-B to 9-A physically. It's not as hard durability wise though. We still have 47's assassination techniques from Absolution to make 47 even stronger. Ones that increase his durability(paraphrasing) and ones that improve his overall running speed by less than 10%. Of course his low level regen is also improved. I should note that you can use Drug Addict 47 for fights If you really wanted to make him be weaker but he still can perform Subsonic feats(From a novel prospective) and the like while under said addiction.

Those dodges need to be calculated to first, unless the animation can be replicated at gun barrel's lenght, the speed is going to be considerably slower judging by the distance the guy moves vs the distance the bullet traveled.

Close-range shot is possible, yes. The only possible way to wipe him out once he enters the offensive is to spin around firing like a complete maniac or go melee. If he keeps dodging however, if you can't shift back to weapons fast enough it's only gonna be a matter of time before you get sliced.

How close range exactly?

1m is necessary to have reactions on that level, his actual speed would be reliant on how much he moved compared to the bullet.

I checked, and even the ninjas will do so, with the barrel in their face, so 1 meter is a no-brainer for them. They can move quite a distance away from the bullet after it has been shot, the video will show how much he moved. So you can figure out how fast that'd be.

However, they will seldom dodge (And they can dodge auto fire after that) and give you no time to rest at all as they slash your face in instead. Their armor can take the punishment, so you're better off stealthing and TBF, you're not even gonna get enough time to get the feats right as Hayamoto will escape or you'll just end up dying.

It'd explain why these dudes can tank a fuckload of m4 rounds but die in a few shots to M60 rounds. And trust me Hayamoto and his Ninjas in speed and offense wise will chase you down fast enough to cut you down unless you spray em down rapidly. Hayamoto just literally can keep up with you by spin dancing slicing to you while you run. It's why it was another reason why this feat was so hard to accomplish. Hayamoto's hand picked Ninjas can dodge m4 rounds granted they have to be across the damned room in order to do so properly due to If I make them dodge at close range either A: The bullet hits when they JUST start dodging because the rounds are too fast or the Ninja is too close to 47 or B: Auto bullet tracking ***** it all up.

Hayamoto doesn't exactly escape unless you hit the alarm button in the castle tho. I tried it on my part non alarm wise and he never escapes. That's why I use cheats. The close range for the feat involved in the OP Is 6-4 or 6-5 meters as far as binoculars are concerned unless those types of binoculars with distance don't use meters. Unless you're referring to the 2nd one where Hayamoto dodges 47's SBs. That one I did have the specifications for but lost em. Edit: Here's an old one I found https://imgur.com/a/kF8cVvQ

AKA it simply isn't worth it trying to get Hayamoto to dodge bullets and you're probably better off stealthing.

Yeah you're better off stealthing at this point for Hayamoto unless you know what you're doing like me. It'll get tedious to run away from Hayamoto for the feat especially when he's ballerina sword dancing and the fact he runs faster than you. I got gameplay to show off when I have the time.

Well crap.

Honestly there really isn't much left to prove at this point and there seems to be no problems with the upgrades.

Yeah the feat is ok, but we may need some more hard proof. Got any calculations/more information for stuff like the length of the barrell, distance etc ?

Well, this solidifies everything.

Also according to the Hitman wiki the binoculars measure distance in meters.

So that solidifies that issue as well. Anyway, since we have no complaints here, we can run the upgrade on 47's page. Also the Hitman wiki is reliable as they only allow canon information on the wiki and ban any non canon information. I believe they have a warning for this. Should note that 47 uses the W2000 that he customizes to his like as his signature weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back