• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I just got the latest Hitman game and I enjoyed it, and this is just going to be a simple ability addition thread.

Agent 47 should have:

- Vehicular Mastery. He can drive many kinds of vehicles and has lots of knowledge about them, knowing how to sabotage them to make versatile and stealthy kills. He has been seen riding different kinds of vehicles with skill too many times in the series.

- Hacking. Seen here, as he skillfully hacked a computer without anyone noticing. He can also sabotage technology to kill his targets without them knowing.

- Longevity: As of HITMAN 2 which takes place in 2019, Agent 47 is 54 years old since he was born in the year 1964 as seen here in these notes. He still looks young with no signs of aging.

- Preparation: Agent 47 choosing his equipment and planning out his tactics is no game mechanic. Hell, she even says it here.. Of course, like all assassins, they are briefed before starting their mission. During prep time, he can choose weapons and gear that's best for the scenario.

- Poison Manipulation: Agent 47 during prep time can bring with himself different kinds of poisons contained in syringes and vials to quickly kill his enemies by directly injecting poison in them or poisoning their drinks.

- Explosion Manipulation: Agent 47 during prep time can also bring with himself different kinds of mines and explosive compounds to assassinate his enemies.

- Enhanced Senses: Pretty much this. This proves that his Instinct isn't a game mechanic at all. He can sense people through walls and even see where they are going to which is shown as a trail of fire.

And lastly, Agent 47 should have Genius/Gifted intelligence. Here's my explanation:

Agent 47 has a very high rate of learning and has easily passed all of the training tests given to him before being set out to kill some dudes. Agent 47 can make creative ways of killing his targets stealthily without them knowing that he was the one who did it. He is a skilled mechanic and engineer, as shown when he uses his knowledge to professionally sabotage equipment rather than brutally destroying it. He has learned other kinds of skills like being a drummer in a band, medic, racecar mechanic, shama (or whatever he's doing at 5:15), chef, painter, etc.

Oh, and Agent 47 can play drums so well that he impressed the band's main vocalist, and it was his first try.

I'm okay with this.

Also, 47 was supposed to be upgraded to Wall level, but it never took off.

Everyone accepted the feats for its consistency, but it was left in the dust and no one bothered to look.

The small building explosion could actually be a speed feat/strength feat given that he outran the explosion. I'm checking out the rest though, it's not very organized and I have little time on my hands rn

Nah, it wouldn't be Small Building level, Wall level at best, as even the best RPG-7 grenades don't go any higher than that.

And 47 never outran it.

Sooo 9-B dura for Agent 47? I think some of his explosives are capable of blowing up statues to pieces which could be 9-B AP with explosives.

Agent 47 would be fully 9-B. He can effortlessly snap necks of enemies who can take on lengthy barrages of gatling gunfire. Also 47 can kill those capable of harming him.

47 should have Homing Attack. It is a new feature in Hitman 2 (the latest game). Here are the patch notes by I/O where they nerfed the briefcase and some gameplay footage to show that its not just a bug (it actually is but the developers found it amusing and the feedback from the players was positive too, so they decided to go ahead with it and make it canon. Its a case similar to Nuke Dropper Gandhi in the Civilization games)

Patch Notes where players complained about the briefcase nerf: https://www.imgur.com/2beNge6

Gameplay footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaImdcs6lvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV4Ot93nlAU

That's consistent, right? If so, then we can just update the page with new stats and abilities then provide an explanation for his stats

Yes. They're way too consistent. Every single way you choose to kill your targets is for some reason canon.

TacticalNuke002 said:
47 should have Homing Attack. It is a new feature in Hitman 2 (the latest game). Here are the patch notes by I/O where they nerfed the briefcase and some gameplay footage to show that its not just a bug (it actually is but the developers found it amusing and the feedback from the players was positive too, so they decided to go ahead with it and make it canon. Its a case similar to Nuke Dropper Gandhi in the Civilization games)
Patch Notes where players complained about the briefcase nerf: https://www.imgur.com/2beNge6

Gameplay footage:

LMAO

Yeah, I think 47 should have this. If the devs let this through then we should as well.

So, Agent 47 gets upgraded to Wall level and gets the abilities above. I'll work on the justifications.

Since the devs will add it in anyway, I see no problem with it.

The changes are done.

Now all we need to do is look for a better render of 47.

This thread can now be closed. We can make a new thread for finding the new renders of 47.

LOL, he is the CH of Hitman after all. Also he possesses Ort-Meyer's knowledge too since he's basically his clone.

Also there was this funny easter egg where he snapped the neck of a ghost. No idea whether it should count.

Imma ask why he got these

- Was made to be the perfect human specimen with all of humanity's resistances

- Was designed to have immunity to every single human disease in existence, inhospitable environments and several other resistances

- Can take upto 4 hits from a highly-toxic-and-corrosive sword that can one-shot ordinary human beings with a casual graze

-Ort-Meyer intended 47 to have no weaknesses whatsoever and expected him to excel at anything he wanted to do, in order to maximize his potential of success. At least, until 47 realized the truth and promptly snapped Ort-Meyer's neck.

-Ort-Meyer wanted him to be free of any human weakness that plagues his progress. 47's also had trips to sub-arctic regions in Russia and whatnot. Part of his training was to withstand such situations.

-There's a mission in China in the first Hitman game where one of the guards wield a toxic sword that kills anyone with a graze. 47 survives upto 4 strikes from it before dying in case he gets detected. It was mentioned in one of the threads. It's revisited in Hitman Contracts.

Also, I don't think he should have Non-Physical Interaction. It was just the devs poking fun.

I mean, does it explicitly say that he has all of humanity's resistances? Yeah, I remember him surviving subzero waters and such, but I'm talking about his resistances to disease and sickness.

The poison is fine, nice find.

TacticalNuke002 said:

Gameplay footage:

How about this though?

That's not Longevity. He's just aged well.

Yeah, Ort-Meyer himself used the DNA of four more people and his own to create 47, and with heavy modifications, as all previous numbers failed. And he even used borderline illegal experiments to give 47 those resistances.

Thing is, the rest of the numbers failed because they didn't make use of the freedom of having to use their surroundings, so having the resistances wasn't enough for Ort-Meyer.

Apparently 47 also survived lethal amounts of voltages that would kill ordinary humans, but I'll see where the feat actually is. Then again, I don't doubt it being legit.

Yeah, I don't know if it's longevity or just flat-out immortality. But the thing is, Agent 47's aged too well for any kind of man. If anything, he looks younger than before.

Back