• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeliza Faintree VS S.C.A.R brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppypony

She/Her
Aeliza's Profile

S.C.A.R profile

Before you shout "STOMP"

S.C.A.R is a whole species and some models are faster to balance out. The strongest model is "6-B, likely higher" because it can essentially eat entire countries over time. All models can absorb energy to stat amp to be stronger too. Also they have Continent level shields with island level armour.

The battle takes place on Mars, with the entire S.C.A.R legion there. The S.C.A.R Intelligence is inside the core of the planet and Aeliza Faintree mistakes them for an enemy, therefore causing a fight for dominance of the planet.

If S.C.A.R wins they claim the planet.

If Aeliza wins The Human Race Industry claims it.

Aeliza: 0

S.C.A.R: 0

Inconclusive: 2 (BlackDarkness679, The 2nd Existential Seed)

If you don't mind me asking. What type of Info Manipulation does S.C.A.R have?

It can upload itself to any machine and copy its intelligence to other robots/cyborgs to take control of them.

I'm assuming Probablity Manipulation could probably give her bad luck during the fight?

Probably manipulation is just the A.I calculating millions of decisions in short periods of time, and trying to work out the best solution with the lowest amount of risk and highest chance of success.

Oh okay. This is a really close match then. Yikes!

But then again, I said that I wanted it to be a fair match.

Do you mind if I add an extra rule to the fight where after she is resurrected, she will keep fighting, he wont surrender just to make it more fair? Because the fight will last longer. I REALLY AM NOT doing this so Aeliza wins. I don't care if Aeliza loses or not. Because I didn't care if Fire-Tak lost against UL or Codi lost against Ozymandias (Can't remember how to spell it)

I mean, resurrection is part of her power set, and it only stands to reason that she will continue to fight anyway, so it doesn't need to be a rule.

Well I guess it depends on the situation really. If it was friendly match then she would surrender. If she was like fighting for her planet or something then she would continue to fight.

Per Standard Battle Assumptions, we're fighting in New York City, Central Park. The problem with my guys is that they are a huge race of robots. They can control the environment with technology, however they will not harm innocents in character. The Intelligence on his own planet is located in a mainframe at the core of his planet. I guess that's where he's located on Earth? Or he is still on a different planet controlling his bots on Earth?

I thought it was in the desert I sent a picture of? Which is on Mars BTW. I know mars doesn't have oxygen but let's disregard that and just roll with it.

Okay how about Aeliza is fighting them over territory?

If Aeliza loses S.C.A.R claims the planet.

If Aeliza wins The Human Race Industry claims it,

Okay, but how does my race work?

Are all of the race instantly on the planet then?

Is the intelligence inside core of the planet? Or is it on its own planet?

The battle takes place on Mars, with the entire S.C.A.R legion there. The S.C.A.R Intelligence is inside the core of the planet and Aeliza Faintree mistakes them for an enemy, therefore causing a fight for dominance of the planet.

Sound alright?

I'm not sure if a machine counts as a true life form?

Well it isn't biological so probably not. She can die of old age too so dieases could get past it.

Also Codi says this to Skelebur in the upcomming chapter Flaydorian War 2.0

"You destroyed my biological parents lives. NOW I'LL DESTROY YOU!!!"

It takes time dude, just be patient and people will vote!

i say inconclusive,both have almost the same abilities,nearly the same level of regen and stat wise they are pretty even,so i dont know if either of them can take the other

Alright Pep. Since no one will respond to my matchup, perhaps I can respond to yours.

Hmm.... Seems pretty even. They are comparable in literally every way, except AP , albeit the difference is so little. I think I'll chose Inconclusive.

Aww man.. S.C.A.R's profile has been closed down! Looks like I'm gonna have to ask a mod to close it down.

I'm leaving this wiki and VSBW for some time. I have deleted all my files but kept copies. You can continue the match when I return. Thanks for being a good friend too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back