• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aegiomon vs Nuova Shenron (1 vote left)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Digimon vs Dragon Ball!!

Don't worry, this is not a super haxed digimon ovo

3-C for both of them.

Aegiomo and Nuova Shenro

They fight... in the Sunken Shrine (it's a location in FF I if you didnt know)

SBA.

Speed equal

Thoughts?

Nuova Shenron
The four star drago

Aegiomon crusader4
This goat-boy is an amnesiac god. Go figure.

This is interesting, however I feel Aegiomon can take this via Attract Echo causing Nuova to lose his sense of self and Stun Beat Blow in which would paralyze Nuova's nerves and leave him incapacitated.

Is attract echo instantanuous? Nuova may try to rip his ears.

Not instantly. Thing is, Digimon Crusader never showed the fights on panel....But, it is fast acting, but not immediately instant. At the very least it will allow Aegiomon to get a SBB off.

So it just hit me that Aegiomon's evolution has the power of a Dragon. So this like forshadowing for him. ovo

I mean, from what Dragon told me, Nuova Shenron is likely >>>>> Aegiomon. So if aegiomon doesnt lead with any hax, its going to be in trouble.

Well, 2 of Aegiomon's main attacks basically spell game over for Nuova. But at the same time a couple attacks from Nuova is enough to end best boi here. However, I feel that Aegiomon's techniques are enough to grant him the win more times than not seeing as one is some decent mind control and the other is just flat out shutting down all of Nuova's nerves, incapacitating him long enough to grant Aegio the win.

I'm going with Nova.

He has Better Rage/AoE and his heat attacks can be a pain. Aegi's flut is bad but he might not get a chance to play it if Nova keeps on offense and Nova still is capable of dodging Aegi's other move that attacks the nerves. Now Aegi can dodge like Nova depending on the distance they are, Nova has the range so I'm going with him.

Now watch how I get bombarded by Digimon Supporters OvO.

I mean, Nuova is nothing new to Aegiomon when he fought two ranged (Gryphonmon and HippoGryphonmon and very mobile opponents whose attacks deal with exploiting their range and won by himself.

Dragonmasterxyz proved my point OvO.

Just because he's battle someone like him doesn't mean he will see through him.

Yes, however, he has the experience to deal with it. Especially seeing as these guys are in all honestly, much worse (One literally spams an instant kill casually). Aegiomon can dodge and this also assumes he chooses to go range happy. If he gets up close he's getting incapacitated. If he fights ranges, Aegiiomon plays his music. Either way, I see this as Aegiomon's win more times that not.

Instantly assuming he is absolutely going to be incapacitated in close combat because of one technique is bull imo, plus Nova can unleash powerful force waves/explosion wave at close rage. Also, how can he play his music if he's constantly moving and will get caught in the blast radius of Nova's attack?.

"Instantly assuming he is absolutely going to be incapacitated in close combat because of one technique is bull imo"

An attack that literally shuts off nerves, yes, that is what will happen.

"Nova can unleash powerful force waves/explosion wave at close rage."

Assuming he goes for that right away.

"Also, how can he play his music if he's constantly moving and will get caught in the blast radius of Nova's attack?"

This is all under the assumption that Aegiomon doesn't start playing the moment the fight starts. Aegiomon is a character who'd rather not fight if need be and is willing to use whatever he needs to. This is also under the assumption that Nuova doesn't try to go hand to hand with Aegiomon first. Something that would be his downfall. Not to mention there are places to hide. This isn't just an open environment.

This entire line of reasoning hinges on Nuova deciding to go full range when his fight with Goku shows that he is equally willing to go close up. I never said Nuova has no chance of winning, just that Aegiomon's arsenal makes it more likely for him to win in my honest opinion. If you disagree I respect that.

Him using that move atomaticlly right at the start of their close combat match ad assuming it will hit and Nova won't back away or be able to dodge is bullshit!.

Him starting by playing the flut and Nova doing nothing is also crap!, Especially if it's effects aren't Instant and again how is he going to actually have the time to play if he's being pressured by Nova?.

Places to hide... Really... How the hell is he going to hide from someone who can sense his energy and unleash Planet Size! Explosions!?.

The way you comment damn sure sounds like you think Nova has no chance.

"Him using that move atomaticlly right at the start of their close combat match ad assuming it will hit and Nova won't back away or be able to dodge is bullshit!."

First off calm down. I am not yelling at you, do not yell at me. I never insulted you are ever got aggressive so why are you doing so? I'm not seeing what's causing you to snap when I have not once been rude to you but please calm down.Thank you. Secondly, we are talking about a character who would rather end a fight as fast as possible so up close he's logically going to use SBB as fast as possible. It's literally one of his basic attacks. I never said Nuova can't dodge. But there is also a high chance he will hit him. Don't put words into my mouth.

"Him starting by playing the flut and Nova doing nothing is also crap!, Especially if it's effects aren't Instant and again how is he going to actually have the time to play if he's being pressured by Nova?."

Did you read what said move does. Here let me quote it for you.

It is said that by playing the "Attract Echo", which attracts the attention of those who hear it, on the Syrinx it possesses, Aegiomon snatches away the sense of self of those who continue to listen to its sound, and blinds them to everything but its figure.
The move naturally snatches away Nuova's own sense of self. That what happens when Aegiomon uses Attract Echo.

"Him starting by playing the flut and Nova doing nothing is also crap!, Especially if it's effects aren't Instant and again how is he going to actually have the time to play if he's being pressured by Nova?."

Not instantaneous but still fast acting. The moment he starts playing the effects will begin until he sense of self is lost. Also you are assuming one cannot play and dodge at the same time. Not to mention you assuming Nuova starts with ranged combat is also bull when the literal fight we see he is going at Goku head to head up close.

"Places to hide... Really... How the hell is he going to hide from someone who can sense his energy and unleash Planet Size! Explosions!?."

Has he sensed the energy of data before? Nuova never starts with Planet sized explosions. Show me him naturally releasing said explosions off the bat.

"The way you comment damn sure sounds like you think Nova has no chance."

The way I comment is in favor of Aegiomon, however, I never once said nor implied Nuova had no chance. Literally read my first two votes. I even said the Nuova could win. Just that IMO that Aegiomon had the better arsenal. In my comment I simply said "I believe Aegiomon takes this more times than not". You want a percentage? 6 times out 10. He doesn't stomp, just IMO he wins. If you think Nuova wins, that's your opinion. Nothing more nothing less. You don't normally yell like this and as such I'm more at shock than anything else. If you're going to scream at me, I'm leaving.

I greatly apologise for my rudeness towards Dragonmasterxyz. It was uncalled for and I shouldn't have lost it like that over a simple verses match.

I was angry at the time and I shouldn't have been on the site at the time. Lucky for Dragonmasterxyz and anyone else I was rude to, you will likely never hear from me again on this site so I won't be a bother anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back