• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT powerscaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime Yakon was oneshotted by GT Trunks. Since Shin scared Piccolo, who held his own with 4-A Cell Jr, but feared Yakon. Then GT Trunks, Goten, Pan, Both 17 are 4-A, which makes sense since 17 also killed Krillin, who fought Hyped Filler 4-A Yamcha.

Kepekley23 said:
Being comparable to Base Goku is still High 4-C
The difference between the calc and the lowest of 4-A is MILLIONS, so Base Goku should still 4-A

(Specially know with what Dark mentioned)

@Aiden

Talking about Manga Goku.

@Therefir

Only Baby and above are 3-C, Gogeta is not even close to that level

So, is anybody willing to message some other calc group members to ask them about if they prefer Kepekley's or Assaltwaffle's version of the calculation?

Kepekley23 said:
@Aiden

Talking about Manga Goku.

@Therefir

Only Baby and above are 3-C, Gogeta is not even close to that level
Gogeta is far superior to Janemba, who is superior to Goku ssj3

@Therefir

Which is still not even close to being close to 3-C, since Super Baby Vegeta 1 is already stronger than Super Vegito, who's much, much stronger than Gogeta is, and we're conservatively saying Baby needs his 2nd form to break into 3-C.

@Antvasima

Assaltwaffle's version is fine to use, if he believes it compensates more than mine, it's fine.

Also, the scaling doesn't change with Assalt's version. Baby and above still scale.

Okay, but somebody has to add his version to a new section in your calculation blog, so it is appropriately linked to.

We should still check to decide which version is more accurate imo, in case if we are linking it to profiles.

I added it as an alternate method.

No matter how we slice it, it isn't getting below the vinicity of my calc (50 ExaFoe vs. 90 to 130 ExaFoe)

Kepekley23 said:
> Redoing calculations

Bro.

Anyway, I personally disagree with Assalt's scaling. I don't think half of the galaxy was cut off the screen.
You can see the galactic core at the edge of the screen. Pretty much half is off.

Still high into 4-A, though.

Sorry, if this question is unnecessary but the Ap page does not mention ExaFoe just TeraFoe, so i'd like to know how many TeraFoes is the feat.

So, should we close this discussion, and possibly continue to discuss which version of the calculation to use elsewhere instead?

I find that unnecessary, since I've already updated the blog with Assalt's method as well, and both preseve the scaling.

Also, Ryukama has already updated the profiles, so overall this seems to be concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back