• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog downgrade

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Let's hope this to be quick.

Doctor Ivo Robotnik (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog)

"At least Multi-Solar System level (Should be far superior to his base form), possibly far higher (Empowered by the Chaos Emeralds, which he stated would allow him to control the universe)"

• Control the universe is not AP nor worth a possibly anything. That needs to be removed as well as the at least in that 4-A stat.

I'm down for the removal of the "possibly far higher".

The "At least", however, stays. Supreme High Robotnik was held to and regarded as a god in comparison to his normal self in both strength and abilities iirc. I kind of forgot how he even lost tbh, I'll have to find the episode

I agree with ShakeResounding. Removing the "possibly far higher" is fine, but "At least" should most likely stay.

Sonic won via Zerg Rush and having Robotnik be affected by PIS + his invincibility not work even though it was shown to work awhile ago in the episode

That's right. He was so far above his normal self he regarded himself as "invincible". That should likely go into the profile, as it heavily substantiates SHR having the "At least" rating.

What is Zerg Rush tho?

Starcraft meme where you overwealm the opponent by outnumbering them with a force of an overwhelming scale

also shouldn't God Robotnik have BFR? BFR'ing to the Big Bang was the first things he did to Sonic and Tails

The "at least" needs to go too. 4-A is a pretty big tier, this character has no reason to be 10 times stronger than the other simplistic starry sky feat in the series, let alone hundreds of times.

@Generic Do you happen to have a YouTube link with SHR calling himself invulnerable and him being unaffected by attacks? We can probably add that to the dura section for that key, since it's lacking

Well, considering that 4-A seems to be a massive tier, then perhaps removing "At least" would be ok also.

Okay, I've removed "At least" and "far higher" from his 4-A key, added Large Size and removed BFR from his Supreme Robotnik key.

However we should probably wait for Eficiente's input regarding Speed of Light.

I dunno, even his 4-A key in his base form is iffy.:

"Varies from Large Building level (Superior to Scratch and Grounder as he constantly beats them up) to Large Star level (Can sometimes harm Sonic, who pulled the sun. Blew away the sun using his Darkenator) to Multi-Solar System level (Should be comparable to his durability)"

"Should be comparable to his durability" isn't exactly a good justification to make, because that would mean stone walls like Ash (9-B with 8-C durability) and Bluto (9-B with High 4-C durability) would hae AP scaling to their durability as well.

He traded blows with his cousin, Warpnik, who also survived the same explosion. Scratch, Grounder, and Coconuts also survived the explosion, albeit they were mutated before the explosion happened.

Well, I've already removed "At least" and "possibly far higher" and added Large Size. So I'm game for adding the whole Warpnik thing.

But, like I've said, I think we should still wait for Staff input on the whole SoL thing.

I'm kinda against one of his justifications for High 4-C. Sonic pulling the sun shouldn't be High 4-C, but I guess the other justification is okay.

I sorta agree. It was most likely just toon force to pull it down, especially since him pulling it down showed the sun seemed smaller.

Jokes aside, people like Maui (Disney) have a Tier 4 rating for pulling his Sun and stuff. Though it'd be High 4-C in this case, as we have no reason to assume the size of the Sun is any different in the show.

Back