• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Time CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that Adventure Time was over.

I suppose that we might need an extra set of statistics keys for the continuation then.

I thought that Adventure Time was over.

I suppose that we might need an extra set of statistics keys for the continuation then.
The main series is over but they're making a series of epilogue short film stuff. Basically last hurrahs for the main cast to wrap up their arcs. Once these are over, the series will presumably be finished for good aside for when CN wants to bring it back for views.

Anyway since I was barely awake when I made my post last time, I'll elaborate on the powers:

Edit: The whole movie takes place while they're deceased, so its not like a super one-off thing. It's a pretty major thing for their characters.

Okay. Thank you for the explanation. Transformation seems better than Shapeshifting then.

Which members do you think that I should send notifications to here to help out?

Same here as well. Also, any questions/concerns on scaling for other characters based on what's been discussed so far?

So what should we apply here specifically?

So what should we apply here specifically?
Unless I missed something, it seems we're in agreement on Finn being scaled to at least Fern and some of the high tiers with that being in the low 5-B to 5-B range. I'm just unsure if Finn would scale as early as season 1 (since that punch to Marceline) or sometime later. Also, do we need to discuss that scaling for any other characters?

Sorry I've been busy with the DC stuff.

Finn should likely be downgraded to 7-B for now scaling off of an Elemental causing volcanic eruptions while I sort out the calculations later. His later swords and metal arm should be 5-B via scaling off of the cosmics he fought + Fern, who should also sty 5-B

Sorry I've been busy with the DC stuff.

Finn should likely be downgraded to 7-B for now scaling off of an Elemental causing volcanic eruptions while I sort out the calculations later. His later swords and metal arm should be 5-B via scaling off of the cosmics he fought + Fern, who should also sty 5-B
This works if you don't scale Finn to Fern which makes sense. Although in Base, Finn can somewhat grapple with Fern although Fern can pin him down. Fern can transform out of this Finn body state and also summon Grass Swords.

This works if you don't scale Finn to Fern which makes sense. Although in Base, Finn can somewhat grapple with Fern although Fern can pin him down. Fern can transform out of this Finn body state and also summon Grass Swords.
I thought I mentioned that, yeah. Scaling Finn to Fern doesn't realy make sense outside of his equipment being able to harm him.

Sorry I haven't responded in a while. Any new issues that we've come to at this point? An conclusions/agreements?

Sorry too, I got sick awhile back for a week or two and stopped doing much on the site.
I think everyone is okay with scailing Finn and co to the Elementals, but I haven't yet calced the feats. I'll do that today.

Do you need any help? I've never officially calced before but I can try if you need any support
Nah, I'm not too familiar with temperature stuff but I'm a quick learner at least.

The calc itself is done. Sorry for noot doing it yesterday; I forgot it was my brother-in-laws birthday and when I got back, my best friend wanted to hang out. Anyway, results are 7-A+ to High 7-A. Seems consistent with other EoS feats in the series. (Elementals causing eruptions, Finn staggering a city-sized robot. I think Finn should downscale quite a lot, so I'd put him at roughly 500~ Megatons personally.

Edit: Messed up the formula, new results are both 1-2 Megatons, so High 7-C Finn.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out. Should I ask a few calc group members to evaluate it, or should we wait for a regular request to be accepted?

Can somebody summarise what we currently need to do here please?

Do you know exactly what you need to do, or should Amelia give you instructions first?

I'd love to help, format should be pretty smple as long as you use source editor (might seem more bewildering, but is actually much simpler and easier to use)
Code:
'''bold''' bolds text (example: '''Large Town level+''')
''Italic'' italic text (example: ''The Enchiridian'')
[[Links an internal page]], for exmaple, [[Princess Bubblegum]]
[[Links a page|with a text description instead of the name of the page]], for example, [[Marceline|vampirie queen]]
[URL Text] llinks an external page, for example, [https://imgur.com/gallery/vDHo2Fl fought the Lich]
<ref>Text</ref> sites a reference, for example, <ref>"Stakes"</ref>
The help page is a better reference then I can be, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back