• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Administrator retirement

Kavpeny

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
As some of you may have noticed, long-time member Gwynbleiddd has retired from the VS Battles Staff, due to personal exhaustion.

Gwyn was one of our most valuable and trusted members, a great administrator, and a vital member of the calculation group. He has also been handling the issues of many popular Verses such as Bleach and Naruto, for a long time now. Indeed, most people know him as the "go-to guy" for all Naruto-Verse discussions.

I would like to sincerely thank Gwyn for all his help and contribution to VS Battles wiki as a staff member. I wish for the community to do so as well.

Note: He is not leaving the wiki entirely, simply retiring from the staff.

Gwyn is one of the most reasonable, intelligent, and inspiring members on this wiki and one of the top calc members, it's unfortunate to see him retire, but if it's due to personal exhaustion it cannot be helped. I'd like to personally thank Gwynbleiddd for all his hard work and effort.

I also want to thank Gwynbleidd for all of his long help to this community. He has always been extremely rational, reliable, and levelheaded.

I wish him the best for the future, and hope that he will eventually return. He is always welcome back to his old position if he changes his mind.

Gwynbleidd / Kka was always one of the most intelligent, dedicated and reliable members of the whole wiki, and it is sad to see him leave Administration.

I am extremely thankful for all the hundreds of calculations he's done and for the dedication he's pouring onto Naruto and Bleach.

Guy helped me quite a bit back when i had to go and readjust the JJBA pages a couple years ago.

And definitely the guy that knew what he was doing when it came to verses such as Bleach and Naruto, so he has my thanks and respect for all of his work.

It's very surreal to see someone who's been a part of this wiki's staff ever since I've joined retiring. He's a very helpful, intelligent, and hard-working member, and with everything he's done for this wiki, he very much deserves our respect and thanks.

Dang, so many people ending their time as Wiki staff. Well, I didn't know you, nor your contributions well, Gwynbleiddd, but I'm glad to know you're not leaving completely, & I'm sure you did many great things in your time here! Fare well, & good luck with whatever you do next! Hopefully we can all see you around here more in the future, too, though!

Gwyn was always extremely nice and relaxed from all my experience here. And was definitely one of the most intelligent members on the site as well. His kindness and smartness made him a great asset to this site, allowing him to help out tremendously. It's unfortunate that he's retired, but I understand and support his decision 100%. I'm glad he'll still be around on the site though.

Thanks for all your hard work up until now.

Gwyn while i don't really talk to him to me always strike as a very intelligent man and its pretty sad he retired nonetheless i wish him well in life where ever it takes him

I can't say I knew him but I can say from what I did see of him I liked him too bad he left and we'll with bad timing it's probably unrelated but someone somewhere is probably going to mention how close his retirement was with that well 'event' that happened a few weeks ago it's the internet it's going to Happen.

Gwynbleiddd wanted to resign on his own. I kept trying to convince him othervise, as he was an extremely valuable part of our staff.

Elione-Arisu said:
Why so many staff are retiring :(
No one can stay here forever. Thus far everyone who is retiring has their own personal reasons.

Gwynbleidd has been one of the best and reliable calcers around, it's a massive loss for the community. Sad to see the top calc team members leaving. I wish him all the best

Back