• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adjustments and additions to Spiderman Noir profile.

Hello everyone, I believe that some things are missing and others need to be adjusted in the profile of Spiderman Noir, I am willing to help, I know about the character.

''I'm an investigative reporter. You know what that means? It means I collect facts, and I figure out the story. And when I determine who the bad guys in the story are, I punish them.''

-- The Spider-Man.

Summary:

Spiderman Noir is a dark version of Peter Parker who became Spider-Man when a spider bited him, causing him to faint and dream of a spider god, when he woke up, discovered that he had arachnid powers and uses his powers to save the people knocking down their villains in the worst possible way.

Classification: Human with genetic mutatio

Durability: Wall Level (Took a beating from the Noir Sandma , which is strong enough to crush a skull and still remained conscious ).

Standard Equipment: Pistols, Sonic Weapon (used to defeat Carnage ).

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

> Spider Sense:

Like Peter, this power acts as a precognition, which detects the danger before it happens. But it's a bit limited because as the character has few appearances, it gets a bit vague if the spider sense only works just for that or can be used for other things.

> Organic Web:

Spider Man is capable of shoot organic web of his wrist.

> Web Swing:

Like Peter, he uses his web to swing around at high speed and to catch objects that are too far to reach.

A thing, He also probably can do things like web shots, web bullets, web shells and other stuff with webs with Peter does, but as I said before, this was not shown by the small number of his appearances.

One question, this Peter has a feat of breaking steel chains , this feat enters where? And depending on where to enter, this is also part of the profile.

I am afraid that the grammar above is not good enough. However, I will add your quote to the profile.

Back