• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adeptus Custodes vs Issei Hyoudou

According to over 300 passages in the Book of Judgement

High School DxD is classified as heresy

Speed Equalized and strongest form for both.

They start at 50 meters from each other.

Adeptus Custodes:1

Issei:1

Inconclusive:0

CustodianDreadnought
Diaboros colorized

Gonna vote Issei for a couple reasons.

1. Black dura negging fire gg

2. All attacks negging dura gg

3. Flight and Bettter range

4. Divide and Boost making Issei many times stronger and letting him divide Adeptus's ranged attacks out of existence.

Why exactly would Divide Boost make Issei stronger?

That evens the gap sure, but Adeptus is a Space Marine what a Space Marine is to a human, which are around 150 Gigatons

PsychoWarper said:
I give my vote to the Adeptus via Prob Manip.
>via prob manip

How does a defensive hax let you win?

Does it stop AOE attacks?

Even if it does, that would still be an inconclusive because neither of them would be able to kill the other.

Gargoyle One said:
Why exactly would Divide Boost make Issei stronger?
That evens the gap sure, but Adeptus is a Space Marine what a Space Marine is to a human, which are around 150 Gigatons
Because then Issei would have half of Adeptus's strength added onto his own and then have that multiplied. Adeptus would be 1/2 of his original strength and Issei would be (Issei's OG AP+ 1/2 Adeptus) X 2

I dont think issei can boost his dura, if he cant hen the Adeptus can still one shot and the Adeptus has FTL combat speed which I think is above isseis speed.

As for the Prob Manip vs AoE, the PM could just make the AoE go around the Adeptus.

Because then Issei would have half of Adeptus's strength added onto his own and then have that multiplied. Adeptus would be 1/2 of his original strength and Issei would be (Issei's OG AP+ 1/2 Adeptus) X 2

That doesn't close the gap nearly enough though

Issei is a bit above Baseline

Space Marines are Baseline and their fodder to a normal adept

Terminator Adepts stomp normal Adepts

Divide and Boost only get you so far when the gap alone is that big, evening the strength also doesn't mean much when you still fall into a coma after fighting long enough

Burning Full Fingers said:
Pseudo DxD doesn't start with wyverns.

@Gargoyle

What do you mean by the Space Marine example?
?

Read the page

That's literally the AP justification

DragonEmperor23 said:
Because that takes time and is slower than instant?
How is Issei going to instantly kill him from 4KM away before he waves his hand and makes Issei die?

Pretty sure Adeptus is the "Shatter your organs" kind correct me if I'm wrong

Gargoyle One said:
That doesn't close the gap nearly enough though
Issei is a bit above Baseline

Space Marines are Baseline and their fodder to a normal adept

Terminator Adepts stomp normal Adepts

Divide and Boost only get you so far when the gap alone is that big, evening the strength also doesn't mean much when you still fall into a coma after fighting long enough

What? Let me put it this way. Let's say Issei was 1 gig and Adept was 40. (1+20)X2 = 42 vs 20 =(40/2). It's literally mathematically impossible for Issei to be weaker.

PsychoWarper said:
I dont think issei can boost his dura, if he cant hen the Adeptus can still one shot and the Adeptus has FTL combat speed which I think is above isseis speed.
As for the Prob Manip vs AoE, the PM could just make the AoE go around the Adeptus.
Have Adeptus's never been hit by things that don't null probability manip?

Overlord775 said:
According to over 300 passages in the Book of Judgement

High School DxD is classified as heresy
This is extremely factual

A custode is to the strongest (non named character) space marines what they are to a regular human, in terms of both skill and power. Not voting yet, I need to look at what Issei can do.

@Dragon

Half of 40 is 20, adding 20 to Issei's 1 is still only 21, doubling that is 41

20 to 41 isn't anywhere near enough of a difference

What weapons is this particular custode carrying?

Gargoyle One said:
@Dragon
Half of 40 is 20, adding 20 to Issei's 1 is still only 21, doubling that is 41

20 to 41 isn't anywhere near enough of a difference
Adeptus is the 20, Issei is more than twice as strong as him. Remember, this isn't the division of the feat that Adeptus is surperior to but Adeptus's power himself.

Uhh, what the hell. If what I'm reading is correct, the AP difference is way too big like Gargoyle said. Ise can't take this. Probably this was a mistake, but it's a big stomp if the Space Marine example is literal.

Also this is apparently a Custode dreadnaught. The precog that these dudes have is actually pretty good, though not on the level of Sanguinius or the Psykers like Eldrad and Ahriman. Probability manip is also definitely helpful for a win, not sure why you're dismissive of defense.

@Wok can the Adeptus' Prob Manip protect them from AoE attacks?

Also if this comes down to Skill then its not close.

A character twice as strong as you?

Legit even a basic space marine deals with that shit daily

It isn't a problem

I'm saying Adeptus wouldn't be able to wave him away. Besides, that's an extreme lowball of Issei only doing one Boost. I don't know how many Divides Issei can do in a row, but he can do 47 boosts in a row. So it's 41 times 2 46 times. Issei would be able to wave Adeptus away.

There's really nothing to argue about if the Space Marine example is legit. Adeptus make Space Marines look like humans in comparison to them. Literally how can you argue for Ise? The difference is too much in this instance.

Wokistan said:
Also this is apparently a Custode dreadnaught. The precog that these dudes have is actually pretty good, though not on the level of Sanguinius or the Psykers like Eldrad and Ahriman. Probability manip is also definitely helpful for a win, not sure why you're dismissive of defense.
I'm not being dismissive, I'm saying a defensive hax would not let you win. Like if someone said Link via Shield. That on it's own would not be enough to win.

Because baseline High 6C and Low 6B is still a big gap and jumping through tiers is frowned upon

Also, Imma try to find who said that, just to see how accurate it is

DragonEmperor23 said:
I'm saying Adeptus wouldn't be able to wave him away. Besides, that's an extreme lowball of Issei only doing one Boost. I don't know how many Divides Issei can do in a row, but he can do 47 boosts in a row. So it's 41 times 2 46 times. Issei would be able to wave Adeptus away.
Multipliers aren't that valid. So he would be only a few times stronger at best

Because lowballing and inconsistency. Custodes go from being beaten by 3 (admittedly very above average) space marines to fighting off Drach'nye, the same daemon that hurt the Emperor, so it's just safer to say that they're far far above High 6-Cs. Some Custode characters scale to slightly below Primarchs.

Wokistan said:
Because lowballing and inconsistency. Custodes go from being beaten by 3 (admittedly very above average) space marines to fighting off Drach'nye, the same daemon that hurt the Emperor, so it's just safer to say that they're far far above High 6-Cs. Some Custode characters scale to slightly below Primarchs.
>can fight solar system level opponents

No seriously, why would this not be considered an ap stomp

Back