• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additions for the magis

All the magis should have enhanced sense. Seems fine so i am oke with this.

All magis should also have power nullifictio (Fine with that because this also happend with the fight against the medium right here https://**********.com/read-online/Magi-chapter-191-page-12.html https://**********.com/read-online/Magi-chapter-191-page-13.html)

All magis should have death manipulation/soul absoprtio ( page is death cant say much about that).

Aladdin should gave resistance to Power nullifictio (Yeah oke it does state that borg protect you from attacks with ill-intent).

Tincan123 said:
All the magis should have enhanced sense. Seems fine so i am oke with this.
All magis should also have power nullifictio (Fine with that because this also happend with the fight against the medium right here https://**********.com/read-online/Magi-chapter-191-page-12.html https://**********.com/read-online/Magi-chapter-191-page-13.html)

All magis should have death manipulation/soul absoprtio ( page is death cant say much about that).

Aladdin should gave resistance to Power nullifictio (Yeah oke it does state that borg protect you from attacks with ill-intent).
The link should be working now

Ok thanks. Now there is more proof to back up your scans right here (Arba is absorbing the Dark Djin). So i agree with it. Plus you have also this from Sinbad and this https://imgur.com/a/2NtvJ3w.

Also try asking other people on the magi page what the think of it.

Enhanced Senses should be Extrasensory Perception IMO.

Also when and why did Aladdin get type 4 acausality?

Monarch Laciel said:
Enhanced Senses should be Extrasensory Perception IMO.
Also when and why did Aladdin get type 4 acausality?
Extrasensory perception wouldnt make much sense since enhanced sight there deals with being able to detect enemies while enhanced senses that deals with visions allows one to see invisible objects.

Aladdin has type 4 acausality because he was unaffected by sinbad rewriting the rukh which is quite literally everything and because he was unaffected this means he operates in different system of causality. This is also the reason why Alibaba has type 4 acausality. The reason why Judar, Hakuryuu, and Arba have type 4 acausality is because they are fallens, they have black rukh which is separated from the great flow of fate and were also unaffected by Sinbad. The reason why David and Sinbad have type 4 acausality is because they are singularities, they are guided by fate and have the power to deviate from fate.

That's not what Extrasensory Perception is. No matter how enhanced your eyesight is, you will never be able to see into a parallel overlapping world. You need to be able to perceive something beyond what natural senses, no matter how good they are, can see. That means Extrasensory Perception fits here more than Enhanced Senses.

Fair enough on the acausality I suppose...

Nevermind, Aladdin's acausality doesn't make sense. They might operate on different flows of fate/Ruhk, but that doesn't mean their existence is separate from the normal causality/timeline. Aladdin might not follow the fate set by Sinbad, but he is still in their timeline and if you went back in time and killed his past self there is no reason to believe he would survive in the present.

Should just be resistance to fate hax

Monarch Laciel said:
Nevermind, Aladdin's acausality doesn't make sense. They might operate on different flows of fate/Ruhk, but that doesn't mean their existence is separate from the normal causality/timeline. Aladdin might not follow the fate set by Sinbad, but he is still in their timeline and if you went back in time and killed his past self there is no reason to believe he would survive in the present.
Should just be resistance to fate hax
Rukh=everything including fate, causality, etc. It is a concept that exists in all layers of reality and the rukh is everything and since Aladdin was unaffected by Sinbad rewriting the system of the rukh it means he operates in a different thought of cause and affect. Also, why are you associating type 1 acausality with type 4 acausality?

All acausality must at least give Type 1, e.g. all acausality must at least give the ability to be unaffected by the past being changed. Type 1 is just the most basic form of it. But Sinbad changed everyone's fates, he didn't entirely rewrite their past. If he'd done that then it could be acausality but as it stands its just resisting universal fate hax.

Monarch Laciel said:
All acausality must at least give Type 1, e.g. all acausality must at least give the ability to be unaffected by the past being changed. Type 1 is just the most basic form of it. But Sinbad changed everyone's fates, he didn't entirely rewrite their past. If he'd done that then it could be acausality but as it stands its just resisting universal fate hax.
All acausality must give at least type 1? What're you basing this off of? If it's a rule on VSBW that states that all acausality must be accommodated by type 1 acausality then please provide links. I would also like to mention that the magis due to being magid set them apart from the normal control of rukh.

I'm basing it off the universal perception of acausality as a power across this website. Ask anyone here "can someone with acausality be killed in the past to be killed in the present" and you'll get a negative answer.

I don't necessarily agree with this perception, but seeing as the alternative is to create another big acausality thread which will go on for 400 posts, I'm not going to try to change that perception, so the least I can do is make it clear when characters can or cannot be affected by killing them as a baby.

I.p.oMonarch Laciel said:
I'm basing it off the universal perception of acausality as a power across this website. Ask anyone here "can someone with acausality be killed in the past to be killed in the present" and you'll get a negative answer.
I don't necessarily agree with this perception, but seeing as the alternative is to create another big acausality thread which will go on for 400 posts, I'm not going to try to change that perception, so the least I can do is make it clear when characters can or cannot be affected by killing them as a baby.
Okay but how does that explain why someone with type 4 acausality should also have type 1 acausality?

Monarch Laciel said:

Check out this blog about the magi verse helps out alot. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:EmperorRorepme/Magi_-_The_Labyrinth_of_Magic

Back