• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional Ability & Power Scalling OPM verse

Zero proof.
this is only a possibility for me, since blast says he is being controlled
Evidently not.
I mean, GOD can affect his perception and change the way of thinking by making him an absolute evil, blast also says so if he's under his influence
Mind Control?
This is also included, but not quite with it, Gyoro Gyoro said that by trancending limitter, one will receive consequences. This is not a matter of limitations that we generally know. In the OPM Verse, these limits have several consequences, such as:
Yes, because transcending one's limiter involves destroying one's body and spirit and rebuilding themselves from the ground up, over and over and over again. Unfortunate humans succumbing to monsterization or dying outright is not a verse mechanic, just a consequence of stressing their bodies and their minds to the point of no return.

I agree with adding "Possibly Immortality Type 6" and Perception Manipulation to God, but I'm not sure about Soul Manipulation, so I'd rather stay neutral on that.

I also agree with adding NPI to Garou, but I have no idea about the others, so I am neutral on them.

Mind Control
No, indeed this overlaps, but Mind Control is not like that, in this case God seems to influence the sensation of garou and changes the way he views things through his perception.
Yes, because transcending one's limiter involves destroying one's body and spirit
That didn't happen to Saitama and Garou. Instead of Garou only just getting consequences for monsterification.

I agree with adding "Possibly Immortality Type 6" and Perception Manipulation to God, but I'm not sure about Soul Manipulation, so I'd rather stay neutral on that.

I also agree with adding NPI to Garou, but I have no idea about the others, so I am neutral on them.
Sounds fine to me, alright

That didn't happen to Saitama and Garou. Instead of Garou only just getting consequences for monsterification.
Saitama and Garou transcended beyond the point of breaking and succumbing to the unfathomable stress due to their indomitable strength of will.

Monster Cells convert certain humans into monsters and kill others instantaneously. Certain humans can become Mysterious Beings through mentally and physically transforming themselves to the point that their own will takes physical form, and others die.

This is all a matter of Supernatural Willpower.

Supernatural willpower alone is not enough. It only refers to determination on a large scale. If it is not based on "resilience", then it will be useless. Saitama and Garou were once on the verge of collapse. However, they have extraordinary "resilience". to survive the effects of biological shocks.

GOD Soul Manipulation, Possibly Immortality type 6, Perception Manipulation
Disagree with soul and immortality. The part about perception seems more like morality manipulation imo, but agree nonetheless
Garou & Saitama Time Travel, Non-Physical Interaction, Reistence Biological Manipulation, Resistence to Corruption Type 1&2, Resistence Death Manipulation
Disagree with Time travel and NPI for Garou . Resistance to biological manip and mental corruption seems fine (physical corruption is redundant.) Death is a possibly for me.

Time Travel for Garou is fine.

No to Possibly Immortality type 6, Perception Manipulation for God.

I don't think the Resistances for Garou are supported.

That's my thoughts on the other proposed abilities besides NPI.

Time travel is iffy in my opinion, he passed the ability to Saitama but yet he is not capable of doing it, why should he have it?

Time travel is iffy in my opinion, he passed the ability to Saitama but yet he is not capable of doing it, why should he have it?
He may not have known for sure if he could do it or not, and we do know that he at least partially succeeded as his spirit travelled back in time.

Maybe a "Limited Time Travel"?

For me, if it's given normal it's better than limited, because in the of activation its performance, Garou & Saitama can imagine the universe in him, with that matter gonna makes time travel work significantly, and also Saitama tries to focus on what Garou teach.
dQC7o16.jpg

That has nothing to do with time travel, there is explicit feat that Garou can't time travel. I won't accept a solid rating for this.

Supernatural willpower alone is not enough. It only refers to determination on a large scale. If it is not based on "resilience", then it will be useless. Saitama and Garou were once on the verge of collapse. However, they have extraordinary "resilience". to survive the effects of biological shocks.
Superhuman Stamina, then?

disagree on Immortality and soul manipulation

I think a possible manipulation of death, but limited, God has not been shown to kill other beings without giving him powers, so I disagree.

That has nothing to do with time travel, there is explicit feat that Garou can't time travel. I won't accept a solid rating for this.
"Statement" could just be inconsistent with actual events, but that's okay, I slightly agree with you,

what about my other suggestions?
Superhuman Stamina, then?
That also includes, but in that case, Garou and Saitama can survive and have no effect from the limitter breaker consequences, with what I mentioned some of the consequences above.
I don't think the Resistances for Garou are supported.
what about saitama?
I think a possible manipulation of death.
Deconstructing the soul is not death manipulation

according to me, this construe that Garou can't do it not because he can't, however, most likely he knows if he does time travel then the power within him will be taken over by God with his own words, by because of that, he asked saitama for help so that his goal was achieved this is also expressing pessimism from him, because he wants to change his intentions to be better.
To me, it reads that Garou was never able to get it work, despite presumably trying it during one of Genos' infinite theoretical timelines. He only pulls it off because Saitama pulls it off.
What is the reason for this?
I don't see on Garou's profile page if he has Time Travel. However, in that case Garou should have had it because he passed on his technique to Saitama and Garou managed to do it, When he awakened tareo however in soul form, also through up scaling Garou should also have the NPI of Saitama's FORM because he replicated it as a whole. then, in the case that as long as he is in the process of monsterification Garou managed to pass the stated limiter consequences by Gyoro Gyoro That if someone wants to Transcend it, then their Body and Soul will be shaken and then they will die instantly
The reason I disagree with the soul part is that Pyskos is saying that "through Extreme challenges of Body and Soul", they aren't talking about soul in the sense of an astral body, but will. It's why in the next panel she says: "Many who survive, become mindless mediocre brutes". The soul part is about not mentally breaking, but remaining stable like Saitama or Orochi.

To me, it reads that Garou was never able to get it work, despite presumably trying it during one of Genos' infinite theoretical timelines. He only pulls it off because Saitama pulls it off.
What about the soul of Garou who wake up Tareo when he fainted? From this it is certain that he has managed to time travel.
The reason I disagree with the soul part is that Pyskos is saying that "through Extreme challenges of Body and Soul", they aren't talking about soul in the sense of an astral body, but will. It's why in the next panel she says: "Many who survive, become mindless mediocre brutes". The soul part is about not mentally breaking, but remaining stable like Saitama or Orochi.
So, if only given Resistance Biological Manipulation, and Death Manipulation what do you think?, does it make sense?

Because in the limitter breaker process stage, especially in the part consequence vital organs they will provide effects and damage in a large capacity (if they can't survive) biologically, that's what comes to my mind, because they counted capable it bypass that effects.

What about the soul of Garou who wake up Tareo when he fainted? From this it is certain that he has managed to time travel.
He only pulls it off because Saitama pulls it off.
So, if only given Resistance Biological Manipulation, and Death Manipulation what do you think?, does it make sense?
I can vaguely get Biological Manipulation, but it really just sounds like extreme mental and physical endurance rather than any ability resistances.

I can vaguely get Biological Manipulation, but it really just sounds like extreme mental and physical endurance rather than any ability resistances.
It's really not, especially because Garou develops regeneration and his body starts to fuse with his clothing and in his later monsters stages he straight up grows wings and additional limbs.

I thought I added it, because of the more predominant voting results
You can't make any changes until the thread is accepted. It hasn't.

Garou develops regeneration and his body starts to fuse with his clothing and in his later monsters stages he straight up grows wings and additional limbs.
Which is his reactive evolution rather than him breaker limiters.

Back