• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional Ability & Power Scalling OPM verse

GOD Soul Manipulation, Possibly Immortality type 6, Perception Manipulation
I just realized that, if GOD can deconstruct Garou to the Soul Stage, it's more likely if GOD has to get it, Also Possible Reason God Wants Garou to make it his avatar, Because Wants to transfer his consciousness into Garou's body, With this matter the GOD Affects Garou's perception with bullshit wanting to help him into the Absolute Evil
Garou & Saitama Time Travel, Non-Physical Interaction, Reistence Biological Manipulation, Resistence to Corruption Type 1&2, Resistence Death Manipulation
I don't see on Garou's profile page if he has Time Travel. However, in that case Garou should have had it because he passed on his technique to Saitama and Garou managed to do it, When he awakened tareo however in soul form, also through up scaling Garou should also have the NPI of Saitama's FORM because he replicated it as a whole. then, in the case that as long as he is in the process of monsterification Garou managed to pass the stated limiter consequences by Gyoro Gyoro That if someone wants to Transcend it, then their Body and Soul will be shaken and then they will die instantly

Results Voting :

• Soul Manipulation = 2:7
• Immortality type 6 = 1:8
• Perception manipulation = 6:3
• Time Travel = 5:3
• NPI = 3:5
• Resistence Biological Manipulation =5:3
• Resistence Corruption type 1 & 2 = 3:3
• Resistence Death Manipulation = 2:3

Last edited:
Soul Manipulation
Disagree
-There're no any statement about a form with "white color, invisibility" is a soul in One Punch Man context. If you can add more evidence that Garou's form at the time coincides with a certain scene, and that scene has statements about such a form being a soul, then it could be "Possibly Soul Manipulation"
-In my opinion, it's a vague and conjecture scene
Possibly Immortality type 6
Disagree
-I don't see the explanation for this feat
-Just transferring consciousness into Garou's mind is not enough proof that God is immortal thanks to Garou
Perception Manipulation
Agree
-You know right? But i encourage "Limited Perception Manipulation" or "Telepathy" because God only transfers consciousness into Garou's mind, must rely on God's persuasion for it to be really effective
Time Travel
Disagree
-Garou can't use Time Travel so he passed it on to Saitama
Non-Physical Interaction
Agree
-I think Garou can completely copy all of Saitama's abilities and excel, unless of course Saitama makes it even better :)
Reistence Biological Manipulation, Resistence to Corruption Type 1&2, Resistence Death Manipulation
-Agree with "Biological Manipulation" because Death and Corruption is redudant, it describes the tendency to destroy the structure of the body

Last edited:
- Soul Manipulation
It can be seen more clearly that it is Garou Yang's soul where GOD himself basically wants to take his life by deconstructing it

- Time Travel
Garou was declared successful in time travel, and it was his soul that reached the point when Saitama landed, because at that time his body was physically destroyed, the reason Garou could not use time travel was because he knew and was pessimistic at the same time, that his power would be taken over by GOD for his intentions with a good cause.

- Immortality Type 6
I will give a possible rating, because GOD said that Garou's body will be completely made into an avatar

Soul Manipulation
-So... your logical is that when stripped of life and decayed to dust, he appears as "white, invisibility" so he is a soul?
-Like I said, more evidence is needed to support/backup it or no Soul Manipulation
Time Travel
-Your argument is about his soul form can go back to the past with saitama, but you don't know we are debating about Garou's soul is real or just a ambiguous scene?
-It's just an illusion or imagination that the author put into he boy/Tareo(His name?...Sometimes i forget this boy's name) so don't overthinking about this feat. Lowball is better
Immortality Type 6
-Your explanation just for Avatar Creation, Immortality Type 6 where?

- in reality it of course is like that, Tareo who can see Garou, and Garou's body (Not Soul but physically) it is destroyed, and at the same time he is medium activating time travel, Then it matter happened, probability his soul to indirectly participate in the passage of time, Why do I state it like that? because the mechanism of activation requires Particle and Antiparticle Activities that are opposite, and imitate each other's movements, this is something that indirectly garou is also involved in time travel, by cause of that cased.

if you state it as ambiguous, can you prove that Murata/One sensei gave reasoning for that purpose?

- For immortality type 6 I'll leave it to the moderators & op

Soul Manipulation
Nothing implies GOD reduced Garou to his soul. In fact, his body was reduced to salt.
Garou just, like, died.
Power Bestowal. GOD bestowed upon Garou his power, making Garou an avatar of his power. Nothing about body-hopping.
Perception Manipulation
what...?
Time Travel
Yes.

Garou stated he had not perfected the ability of time travel, but for Saitama to copy the technique, Garou has to use the technique in front of him, and Garou explicitly utilized the technique for Saitama to witness.
Non-Physical Interaction
Disagree FRA.
Reistence Biological Manipulation, Resistence to Corruption Type 1&2, Resistence Death Manipulation
Supernatural Willpower.

Nothing implies GOD reduced Garou to his soul. In fact, his body was reduced to salt.
Garou just, like, died.
I mean in the process of reduction and deconstruction this can worm until to his soul stage
Power Bestowal. GOD bestowed upon Garou his power, making Garou an avatar of his power. Nothing about body-hopping.
this is only a possibility for me, since blast says he is being controlled
I mean, GOD can affect his perception and change the way of thinking by making him an absolute evil, blast also says so if he's under his influence
Disagree FRA.
Reason?
This is also included, but not quite with it, Gyoro Gyoro said that by trancending limitter, one will receive consequences. This is not a matter of limitations that we generally know. In the OPM Verse, these limits have several consequences, such as:

• Become a mindless monster
• Their soul and physical body will feel shaken biologically so they can experience instant death
• And others, as experienced by Saitama and Garou

GOD Soul Manipulation,
Seems too vague right now, imo. Disagree.
Possibly Immortality type 6,
This scan isn't enough proof. So disagree.
Perception Manipulation
Seems good.
Garou & Saitama Time Travel,
Should be limited for Garou.
Non-Physical Interaction,
For Saitama only.
Neutral.

Also, do we even have proof that Garou fully broke his limiter? Even so, the fact that he's boosted by God (the one who supposedly makes limiters) makes this iffy.
That assumes he didn't just copy it from anywhere else, or wasn't given it inherently when his abilities were increased by God.

if you state it as ambiguous, can you prove that Murata/One sensei gave reasoning for that purpose?
-I state it as ambiguous scene, because you don't give convincing evidence, I have not seen any proof from my own mind. By the way, Murata-sensei never stated that a white and seemingly invisible shadow was a SOUL
in reality it of course is like that, Tareo who can see Garou, and Garou's body (Not Soul but physically) it is destroyed, and at the same time he is medium activating time travel, Then it matter happened, probability his soul to indirectly participate in the passage of time, Why do I state it like that? because the mechanism of activation requires Particle and Antiparticle Activities that are opposite, and imitate each other's movements, this is something that indirectly garou is also involved in time travel, by cause of that cased.
Still Disargee with Time Travel
-Garou thought he couldn't use this ability so he passed it on to Saitama to transcend it and successfully time travel
For immortality type 6 I'll leave it to the moderators & op

Last edited:
On this note, I believe that reducing someone to a soul isn't even soul manipulation. And simply touching or destroying one definitely aren't grounds on their own either (hence it getting removed from Nanatsu no Taizai).

Even then, who says it wasn't just a result of Garou dying like any other ghost in fiction? Are we gonna give pneumonia Soul Manipulation for making Casper a ghost in the 1995 film?

Should be limited for Garou.
But it crossed my mind, where Garou was indirectly involved in time travel, because he taught his technique to Saitama with the same mechanism style.
For Saitama only.
Hmm, I think Garou is involved in the NPI case, because Saitama's punch can destroy the phoenix's spiritual
Also, do we even have proof that Garou fully broke his limiter?
This Scan I found it in chapter 127, Crucial thing, Because this is stated directly by the narrator.

Yes, but he couldn't perfect or fully perform it on his own. Hence limited.

As everyone else has said, that assumes he managed to copy it from Saitama. I think it's likely, since he can copy powers like space-time and gravity manipulation from Blast, but we don't have any demonstrations and it's something he believed to be impossible even after copying Saitama's Serious Series.

It says the limiter is starting to break. This doesn't suggest that Garou's limiter has fully broken at any point.

Yes, but he couldn't perfect or fully perform it on his own. Hence limited.
OK, I agreed with your input
As everyone else has said, that assumes he managed to copy it from Saitama. I think it's likely, since he can copy powers like space-time and gravity manipulation from Blast, but we don't have any demonstrations and it's something he believed to be impossible even after copying Saitama's Serious Series.
To be honest, I still think about what Garou did in the form of Shakkei or "Mode", and what's more, he was given knowledge by GOD, this allows all of Saitama's abilities including power to be copied.
It says the limiter is starting to break. This doesn't suggest that Garou's limiter has fully broken at any point.
Yes, it's not completely. However, Garou can cross that limitter, this is an imperfect version like Saitama did, because he is subject to the consequences of monsterification, however, he was able to survive death from the effects of his biological and soul shocks

Does this require more approval from the OP & moderator?, if not, can I implement it on the profile page?

GOD Soul Manipulation
Not enough for me, so I disagree.

Same as before, disagree.

Perception Manipulation
Seems fine.

Non-Physical Interaction
I disagree for reasons above.

Time Travel
Neutral.

GOD Soul Manipulation, Possibly Immortality type 6, Perception Manipulation
Soul Manipulation I can kinda get, but not the other two. It's noted by Blast's crew that being an Avatar just means God is channeling its energy into something. Perception Manipulation is just mind control or emotional influence as Garou himself noted.

Garou & Saitama Time Travel, Non-Physical Interaction, Reistence Biological Manipulation, Resistence to Corruption Type 1&2, Resistence Death Manipulation
Garou stated he couldn't do time travel on his own, he probably just hitched a ride on Saitmaa if anything.

NPI looks fine and I disagree with the rest.

Soul Manipulation I can kinda get, but not the other two. It's noted by Blast's crew that being an Avatar just means God is channeling its energy into something. Perception Manipulation is just mind control or emotional influence as Garou himself noted.
Alright
Garou stated he couldn't do time travel on his own, he probably just hitched a ride on Saitama if anything.
according to me, this construe that Garou can't do it not because he can't, however, most likely he knows if he does time travel then the power within him will be taken over by God with his own words, by because of that, he asked saitama for help so that his goal was achieved this is also expressing pessimism from him, because he wants to change his intentions to be better.
I disagree with the rest.
What is the reason for this?

Back