• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional Ability & Feats For Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is no answer from other staff within 1 day then I will close this thread

actually, genos' words can be shrouded as "Bot-Information", because he is a cyborg and has a "Core Ball" which is the basic center of Genos' self, also this "Core Ball" is proven to record all the events of those events. it's just that the narrator writes the sentence "Hypothesis" which causes the reader to come up with thoughts that opposite what the facts recorded by "Core Ball" Genos.
I still don't know how that makes it valid.

I still don't know how that makes it valid.
simple, because it is a tool or technology (Core Ball) belonging to genos which is "memory" based and can convey it instinctively. to be honest, technology never hypothesizes let alone lie, it conveys something that actually happened in that particular event by spesific

simple, because it is a tool or technology (Core Ball) belonging to genos which is "memory" based and can convey it instinctively. to be honest, technology never hypothesizes let alone lie, it conveys something that actually happened in that particular event by spesific
I mean you'd besides it's still a "hypothesis" even if it was supposedly "analysed" with the Core. You'd have to prove that the Core is truly capable of quantifying that ammount of strength for Saitama in order for this to be valid.

I mean you'd besides it's still a "hypothesis" even if it was supposedly "analysed" with the Core. You'd have to prove that the Core is truly capable of quantifying that ammount of strength for Saitama in order for this to be valid.
What I mean by truly capable of is has enough intelligence or so to analyse that as if it truly happened, otherwise the Core aka Genos is hypothesizing on what could've happened.

The core recorded everything/had information of all things that happened like some core memory as it was there from the starting of fight till the end, genos after gaining all the knowledge makes assumptions only on timeline, multiverse and other theories & that was all the hypothesis part. While he blatantly says that saitama manipulates the laws of causality So his causality statement can be taken as proof and the "hypothesis" argument don't apply here

This isn't how it works. It's just time travel via subatomic body control based on actual irl theories and hypothesis. What Geno's says doesn't matter, because we know how he actually did.

And it ain't causality manip. It's about as much of causality manip as me typing this sentence is. He's effecting causality, by just doing something, but because he's in the past it changes what was supposed to happen with something else, changing the future by just changing the past. That isn't manipulating cause and effect, it's doing a cause and that action has an effect just like everything else, it just means 99% of the verse doesn't have type 1 acausality.
Like my brother in christ have ya never watched back to the future?
Disagree FRA

If you go back in time and change an event's outcome you're affecting cause and effect. That's just how it works. It's not that deep.

I think it's pretty obvious that Genos just means that Saitama time travelled to change history. Genos even says he separated from that other timeline as a result of time travel, and thusly can manipulate causality by going back and changing events (cause and effect).

Should we give Saitama low 2-c now because Genos says he transcends time-space? No, he's obviously referring to the fact that Saitama can travel through time-space.

As for reversal of causality, yeah, the event that leaded to everything happening was erased. So, that's just time travel.

Disagree for the reasons that everyone’s said already. It’s just a fancy way of saying time travel.

Alright, Too many disagree on this thread. Also, I'm be thankful for the input from all the staff here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back