• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding weakness to Saitama regarding his time travel technique

Limited mean the ability is performed, or used in a Limited fashion, method, etc.........Saitama did it with his power, so there is no limited, he forget it doesn't mean suddenly he lose it or it become a limited, and it is not the weakness of the ability, at best you can listed this as Saitama own weakness that he fotget the ability after using it one, or something. Either way i disagree with the thread
Sure, I think adding it to his weakness section is a solution

This seems reasonable, but I have do have the scans on how Saitama was able to time travel is because he was copying Garou’s technique

This seems reasonable, but I have do have the scans on how Saitama was able to time travel is because he was copying Garou’s technique
That is kinda obvious. Saitama time travelled because he copied Garou technique.

But after he copied it, he can use it on his own, such as how Garou can use literally any martial art he copied on his own after copying it

May I have a scan that proves this?
It's just common sense.

Garou wants Saitama to copy his techniques, surpassing them even further, he's directly learnt the ultimate secrets of his martial arts, Garou stated Saitama is the one who can master God's power without taking God's hand

If Saitama has learnt, copied and mastered Garou's time travel, he obviously should be able to do it on his own. Obviously, just talking about his future self, because his present self lost that knowledge

It's just common sense.

Garou wants Saitama to copy his techniques, surpassing them even further, he's directly learnt the ultimate secrets of his martial arts, Garou stated Saitama is the one who can master God's power without taking God's hand

If Saitama has learnt, copied and mastered Garou's time travel, he obviously should be able to do it on his own. Obviously, just talking about his future self, because his present self lost that knowledge
Alright. I agreed with your points. A weakness and difference between future self and past self should be clarified in his profile.

None. Weakness section must only say he loses his memory after time travelling, so the manga panels where he fuses with his past self

It isn't. Weakness is that Saitama fuses with his past self after time travelling, and as consequence loses all his memories/powers gained.
Got a quick question, is it the only weakness of Saitama specifically? Do you think if Garou was able to do it, would he lose to his past self?
Because I really think it is the issue of ability and not Saitama. (more like a consequence who ever uses the ability in the verse)

I linked the manga in its description. I have to source it after all.
But you didn't put the manga panels where Saitama fuses with his past self and loses his memories, which are the only needed panels.

The panels I posted before were to show that Saitama must mantain the ability to use Time Travel without Garou

Got a quick question, is it the only weakness of Saitama specifically? Do you think if Garou was able to do it, would he lose to his past self?
Because I really think it is the issue of ability and not Saitama. (more like a consequence who ever uses the ability in the verse)
Most likely yeah. Genos' core didn't fuse with its past self for an unknown reason, but the most obvious assumption is that Garou'll also fuse with his past self.

Anyway, I think we should bring staff here yo see what they think

But you didn't put the manga panels where Saitama fuses with his past self and loses his memories, which are the only needed panels.

The panels I posted before were to show that Saitama must mantain the ability to use Time Travel without Garou

Most likely yeah. Genos' core didn't fuse with its past self for an unknown reason, but the most obvious assumption is that Garou'll also fuse with his past self.

Anyway, I think we should bring staff here yo see what they think
Igmur has a cap on panels so I will have two galleries then.

Back