• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding to the Doctor's (Doctor Who) weaknesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
this seems to be simple, although it seems that the doctor's source code has problems, although it should be possible to add it to other Time Lords I think.

This seems uncontroversial to apply, but here is a cleaned up version of the siggested text:

Weaknesses: The poison in the Judas Tree prevents him from regenerating and can kill him in at least 32 minutes.

Yes. I will unlock The Doctor page. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Please write a list of the EXACT titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked, so my automated script can handle it.

I didn't apply only Omega, I guess you forgot to open his profile (I'm sorry if there is any other reason you shouldn't open him), also there wasn't weakness written for Rassilon. Which one would you like me to write him;
Weaknesses: The poison in the Judas Tree prevents him from regenerating and can kill him in at least 32 minutes.
Weaknesses: Same physical flaws as a Time Lord, the poison in the Judas Tree prevents him from regenerating and can kill him in at least 32 minutes.

Last edited:
You did not write in the EXACT title for The Master, so you likely messed up with Omega as well.

I think that I corrected the phrasing earlier.

Is there anything left to do here, or should I lock the profile pages and this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back