• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding the Filthy Frank verse?

I brought this up on the Profile Creation Thread 4 and another user suggested that this issue be brought up in a seperate Thread. Normally there is a rule about adding Youtube personalities to the Wiki, but since the "Francis of the Filth" book came out, I have been wondering if adding Filthy Frank to the Wiki seems more viable now, as the Verse has been expanded on into literature.

So it's been a few days since I posted this. Would it be alright if someone went ahead and created a Filthy Frank profile?

I'm pretty sure Filthy Frank is just a character persona of a content creator with no significant lore or continuity. Am I incorrect in this assumption?

@Saikou Im aware, i was just answering Assalt's question

There is actually a lot of lore as well, they came out ith an entire lore book recently

Yeah but even with lore, we seem to not allow any YouTube series who stars the eponymous youtuber for some reasons.

The reason I am singling in on Filthy Frank is due to the fact that the character and lore has expanded into literature via the Francis of the Filth book. So would this qualify the verse to be added to the wiki?

I don't know anything about filthy frank but we have characters from books so how about the profile be made specifically about the book and not the YouTuber.

Hell we have RHG profiles so this isn't that far off

Christian Higdon said:
Hyper Anon said:
Do the characters have feats?
Yes. If i recall, Frank himself is multiversal.
Like, feats that don't involve beating Naruto characters, anyway I'm iffy on the mulitversal feat and it needs more serious evidence. IIRC, in one frank video there was nuclear explosion caused by a character.

Add it. I believe that people will be shocked at the power of Frank,as in the book he has feats that are easily low multiversal(killing several peacelords at once) and his power is growing exponentially.

Back when this thread was made I would have suggested we don't go through with this as I'd like outsiders to take this site a little more seriously.

But seeing as it's bee made abundantly clear since then that no one shares this sentiment, sure why the hell not add The Filth in here as well?

@DMB

But it does tho

@Zach

Well as explained above, this would be focusing on the book that he published, not the YouTube series personality. Tho this bring up the question of whether or not the book is "official" enough to warrant a page here. The other issue is that a lot of the book expands upon the lore set in the YouTube series, so.... we would kind of have to rely on things established in the YouTube series, which brings up the issues you have.

Honestly, few personas could be in.

JonTron is 4-B, the Critic is 3-A to High 1-C, the Nerd is High 1-C, Angry Joe is 3-A, Franku is 2-B, etc.

Christian Higdon said:
Honestly, few personas could be in.

JonTron is 4-B, the Critic is 3-A to High 1-C, the Nerd is High 1-C, Angry Joe is 3-A, Franku is 2-B, etc.
Doesn't The Nerd scale to a 6-D feat (Low 1-C), or is there something I'm missing?

Also, SomeCallMeJohnny. He transcended the boundaries of reality and entered the dark void in one of his Sonic streams. He's also comparable to Nathan who ran from Philadelphia to his town in Floria in such a small timeframe that his and Johnny's conversation wasn't interrupted at all.

Linkara is probably pretty strong since he has like, 20+ hours of story segments, a movie and several story arcs.

IIRC, TheSpoonyOne one-shot The Guardian, who could alter weather on a planetary scale. He also one-shot Squall Leonhart and Tidus I think. He also beat a Balrog and scales to The Slasher of Veils, who I think has a Tier 2 feat somewhere.

Yeah, TFPHFFMWXICKS was said to be able to flatten the 6 dimensions into one, so Low 1-C, not High 1-C.

I love how consistently powerful AVGN is. He also has a 3-C, High 3-A (at least) and Low 2-C feat.

Back