• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding the Filthy Frank verse?

Deadmemeguy said:
Franku vs Arceus confirmed?
If you think about it, Franku might have the advantage. Arceus ain't gonna expect a comparable foe out of him, lol.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I think it would be a complete double standard since youtube personalities aren't allowed. If Low 1-C AVGN isn't allowed why would this be? At least AVGN has his own website.
The Big lez show has profiles, and that is YouTube based, the filthy frank and the big lez show, are both series, but of course the big lez show is more linear, when compared to the filthy frank show.

It should be allowed so long as the feats and characters used in the profile are purely from the book and not tied to the YouTube series at all. It's an officially published book and it and the YT series are disconnected.

well the filthy frank verse consists of an omniverse and it has been shown that there are at least 3009 universes (Realms) which are controlled by chin chin. By the end of the storyline frank fought and managed to defeat chin chin.

That is kind of vague I'll admit but it has been stated that Chin chin changed the omniverse to such a degree that time was no longer linear and chromosomes were used to measure it. So likely could greatly warped them at least.

The Filthy Frank Verse has been approved to be added so long as the pages created are derived FROM THE BOOK ONLY. I've already finished Frank's and am working on a page for the Verse now, feel free to help out if you want so long as you know enough about the scaling (mostly explained on Frank's profile)

Awsometime said:
The Filthy Frank Verse has been approved to be added so long as the pages created are derived FROM THE BOOK ONLY. I've already finished Frank's and am working on a page for the Verse now, feel free to help out if you want so long as you know enough about the scaling (mostly explained on Frank's profile)
Thanks heaps, wanted this verse to be added for so long.

Read this post said:
I am glad he has his own profile. But im dissapointed that he is basically the weakest 2-B now.
He's actually pretty high into 2-B, like, Tens of Millions above base. The problem is that he lacks good hax compared to other 2-Bs

Back