• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding something to Akainu's Justification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, akainu scales to Low 6-B, off of scaling to Whitebeard's third and final key, however in his justifications it is mentioned that BB fears him, but that is vague and akainu now is also scaling off to whitebeard's third and final key, which is his sickbeard key, after squard stabbed him, and he became even more sick, which is when after he pulled off his current 3.08 TT feat, so we should add the fact that he clashed with sickbeard to his justifications for his third key.

My proposal, is we change akainu's justification to this, or if anyone has a problem with what I think we should change it to, then we can all come up with it together. So it is less vague. The current justification is also fine because BB is also Low 6-B, but I think this addition will be a much better justification as well, considering he does scale to sickbeard.

Attack Potency: Small Country level (Was feared by Blackbeard, even after having gained Whitebeard's powers. Clashed back and forth with Whitebeard, and stopped an attack from him. Defeated Aokiji after a duel that lasted 10 days), though his magma can bypass durability to an extent as it can vaporize flesh and bone upon contact (Burned a hole into Whitebeard's chest and later vaporized part of his head upon touching it).

Let me know your thoughts.

(ALSO DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC FOR ANY SCALING, THIS IS JUST FOR HIS JUSTIFICATION)

Why don't we just put "His devil fruit has the highest offensive power of all devil fruits" as his justification?

Whitebeard bodied him, he didn't clash back and forth with him
Im referring to before that point in time. Not to mention he caught akainu offguard and he negs durability to an extent with vibration.

The clash between them beforehand.

Im referring to before that point in time. Not to mention he caught akainu offguard and he negs durability to an extent with vibration.

The clash between them beforehand.
Before that WB aimed an attack at fodder and Akainu intercepted it. I wouldn't use Akainu intercepting an attack that is aimed at fodder for his justification

Except this part "Clashed back and forth with Whitebeard" it would give the impression that you would imply that he could fight evenly with a healthy whitebeard or primebeard (I would just add "injured/weakened"), but that's just my suggestion.

Except this part "Clashed back and forth with Whitebeard" it would give the impression that you would imply that he could fight evenly with a healthy whitebeard or primebeard (I would just add "injured/weakened"), but that's just my suggestion.
Yeah, I mean't his third and final key, which is his sickbeard key.

I might need a scan
13.png

Pretty sure it was this sequence between them, I would have to find the chapter, but I also have the anime where they just go back and forth.

The punch akainu throws on the left, and then whitebeard punches back, not where akainu stopped the fodder attack.

Joshpiece had the full scan iirc.

How about this?

Attack Potency: Small Country level (Was feared by Blackbeard, even after having gained Whitebeard's powers. Clashed back and forth with Whitebeard. His Devil Fruit has the highest Offensive Power of All Devil Fruits. (insert scan as well). Defeated Aokiji after a duel that lasted 10 days), though his magma can bypass durability to an extent as it can vaporize flesh and bone upon contact (Burned a hole into Whitebeard's chest and later vaporized part of his head upon touching it).

How about this?

Attack Potency: Small Country level (Was feared by Blackbeard, even after having gained Whitebeard's powers. Clashed back and forth with Whitebeard. His Devil Fruit has the highest Offensive Power of All Devil Fruits. (insert scan as well). Defeated Aokiji after a duel that lasted 10 days), though his magma can bypass durability to an extent as it can vaporize flesh and bone upon contact (Burned a hole into Whitebeard's chest and later vaporized part of his head upon touching it).
Yeah this is fine then.

How about this?

this works

How about this?

This looks fine, though I'd suggest specifying that Whitebeard as "a weakened Whitebeard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back