• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Wanted to make this just before the end of the year hit. This might also be the last BFDI CRT I will make until TPOT 3 (or some other canon episode) comes out.

Anyways, given that every object pretty much has many shared abilities (Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Toon Force, Fourth Wall Awareness, Elasticity, Duplication, etc) with some certain species even having exclusive abilities shared within their subspecies, it pretty much shows that everyone should have the same abilities as objects. Here is the draft. If you think there are some shared abilities that are missing, feel free to point them out.

Overall, I propose the creation of an Object Physiology page to pretty much cover every object-related character in BFDI, which should in turn also help with speeding up the process of creating the remaining profiles here. Should this get accepted, any of the abilities that fall under Object Physiology will be replaced with it.

Last edited:
I agree with the creation of the page. Most of the abilities I have no issue with but

Enhanced Senses: Objects are capable of seeing and hearing things up to an Earth-to-Sun distance.

Enhanced Senses; I don’t understand the straight rating for it. BFB episode 7’s conclusion is that the Remote has no idea who hacked her, thus, didn’t hear the teams from the Moon. Is it inconsistent?
Oh yeah, that scene. I was going to bring up Black Hole’s large form being able to hear Flower from space, though it’s arguable if he’s even an object (He’s generally called a non-object but a Google Search calls black holes objects). Especially since I remembered they struggled to hear Two from the top of the hotel in the first episode of TPOT. So, that might just be for certain characters and not universal.

All of this are physical things that exist though, this shouldn't be NPI
I'd just say they have minor resistance to heat and electricity and holding Cloudy is more toonforce
They are elementally intangible, though. If you realistically put your hand through fire, it would’ve phased right through, and to pull fire would actually require you to somehow interact with it physically. I also disagree with people grabbing Cloudy being toon force, because those same characters have also been able to physically interact with the other elementally intangible characters. Though, I will consider adding the minor heat resistance part given how some of them can still die from lava.

That being said, do you agree with everything else?

Last edited:
They are elementally intangible, though. If you realistically put your hand through fire, it would’ve phased right through, and to pull fire would actually require you to somehow interact with it physically.
I can punch fire IRL though, it's just not very effectiive due to its nature but it's not like it's not physically there
That being said, do you agree with everything else?
Cosmic Radiation should be removed, iirc the passive radiation of space is not really that lethal, plus radiation is dangerous due to cell fuckery which most of this lack so.
Social Influence can be removed too, since well that should be case by case, I would say someone like Flowely usually has poor social skill if anything
Inorganic Physiology shouldn't be included as a lot of them are made from stuff like wood, bread and so on (Case by case on the page)
Not sure Golfy's statement alone proves that all robots are way smarter than everyone else, Golfy tends to be arrogant asf

I can punch fire IRL though, it's just not very effectiive due to its nature but it's not like it's not physically there
Fire is considered non-physical. Even the slightest punch through fire is simply pushing it from air of your fist, but dragging fire around completely intact is a different story.
Cosmic Radiation should be removed, iirc the passive radiation of space is not really that lethal, plus radiation is dangerous due to cell fuckery which most of this lack so.
There have technically been those times where members of the Have Cots could stand on the (enlarged) sun without much of an issue which generates radiation harmful to Earth, though then again, them standing on it and even surviving the heat is blatantly PIS due to how rushed the episode was.
Not sure Golfy's statement alone proves that all robots are way smarter than everyone else, Golfy tends to be arrogant asf
Technically, it’s only the result of her team not wanting to follow her due to her bossiness, although even she acknowledges this to the point of making various revisions to her tips and tricks book based on her analysis of various contestants. Combined with her having worked with technology before, along with the fact that Robot Flower was capable of hacking into Remote, Golf Ball may be right about mechanical minds being smarter than others.

I suppose I have no objections for everything else, however, so I’ll get to removing them.

Last edited:
Fire is considered non-physical. Even the slightest punch through fire is simply pushing it from air of your fist, but dragging fire around completely intact is a different story.
I'd just label it as fire manipulation rather than NPI
Technically, it’s only the result of her team not wanting to follow her due to her bossiness, although even she acknowledges this to the point of making various revisions to her tips and tricks book based on her analysis of various contestants. Combined with her having worked with technology before, along with the fact that Robot Flower was capable of hacking into Remote, Golf Ball may be right about mechanical minds being smarter than others.
Sure, but that proves it's just not an innate trait
For more examples Dave can't even properly speak to the others, Puffball has a really annoying filter on their voice and so on
I think it shouldn't be in a physiology page

Well, not yet. I just need to hear back from Tllmbrg first before I go make the page and update the profiles.

Yoyle's ice resistance should be temperature/cold resistance instead since they resist being in the cold rather than ice being lobbed at them or something
Change that and we're good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back