• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding new verses

You would probably need to make your own thread on questions and answers about the verse like I did about Brawlhalla, but if you need help starting a verse, you need a few things.

First, A verse page
Next, A good amount of feats
Last, A sandbox to organize the profiles of specific characters.

I'm trying the same thing but it's not an easy undertaking (especially if you're by yourself with zero clout), I would also recommend trying get to some support by getting calcs done, feats evaluated and seeing if the verse in question has a wiki however if it's a verse a lot staff aren't familiar with and/or not interested in, it can be a chore to get anything constructive done, from personal experience.

I've been trying to setup a verse unsuccessfully for almost a year now .

I'll give you a quick checklist on what to do (based off what I was advised and my mistakes on my verse).
  • Your sandbox is gonna be your best friend while making a verse from scratch. Try to create your sandbox (I don't know how to create a sandbox page, an admin did it for me) and go from there.
  • Here's my sandbox for my character profiles, try to make it as concise as possible so you don't freeze when it's too large (I had 51 character sized profiles on my one sandbox page and my garbage computer kept freezing every time i opened it to edit it).
  • Work on a verse page before you start any profiles. Here's the standard format, here's my verse Brawlhalla.
  • You need calcs or feats
  • You'll need somewhere to start scaling. I scaled off of Artemis and made a scaling chain throughout the entire verse.
  • You need credible explanations before someone comes and revamps your entire verse and all of your work.
And last but not least, you need supporters as well. You'll need someone to converse with about certain types of abilities that they get since everyone in this community debates about everything from tier to their names on their profiles.

Don't be hesitant to ask about anything concerning the characters. Don't be scared if a mod messages you, cause they're trying to help out your page.

And that's probably it.

<tabber>
|-|TAB 1 NAME GOES HERE=[[IMAGE FILE 1 GOES HERE]]
|-|TAB 2 NAME GOES HERE=[[IMAGE FILE 2 GOES HERE]]
</tabber>
You need to use source editor if you're not already. If you put that into source you'll get what I think you're looking for.

Back