• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding Juggernauts (MW2 - MW3)

I feel like juggernauts should be added to this verse, particularly the MW2-MW3 ones. Since they have a wide range of weaponry and their durability is fairly high considering the armor. It would be nice to have them on this wiki for vs battles against other profiles.

I really agree. The verse is missing a lot, especially things from the future games that would be cool to have on here.

There is a robot from Infinite Warfare with Wall Level striking strength (killed a man by crushing his skull). I want to make a profile for Margwa from COD: Zombies, but my only issue is the durability, Margwas are inmune to explosives.

Well considering most weapons easily destory a Margwas head when its mouth is open i'd say durra should be standerd wall level to maybe at least small building level if you want to high ball.

But for Jugs it takes light machine gun and AR fire , Flashbangs , RPG's , C4 to take them down slowly or just a Missile from a drone to oneshot them so to be honest i'm saying they should have Street level dura

AP is a toss up between Wall or Street level juding from the PKP LMG and RPD they have along with a riot shield

Speed is a toss up between peak human and athlete level with Athlete level amking more sense

Lifting strength Athletic Human judging how they have to carry LMGs and a Riot shield

Striking strength since in Surival mode , Spec ops and Campiagn it takes at least two hits from a gun butt to kill you i'm going to say wall

Range should be over 100 meters

Intelligence don't know

Back