• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

adding "Construction" to some characters profiles

Constructions a cool ability. more people should have it.

1. The Player (Minecraft)

I'm not going to provide proof for this. Literally, the representative gif for construction is Minecraft. this is a no-brainer.

2. Franky

In Thriller Bark, Franky was able to construct a wooden bridge in an extremely short time frame, using the rubble he found around him. the timeframe of this is unknown, by considering he was able to complete it before the others even noticed he was building it, before they even finished their conversation, we can assume it took seconds at most.

He was also able to create a staircase during his fight against Oz, showcasing that he can perform this ability mid-combat to bolster his own mobility.

3. The Terrarian. Like Steve, he's already listed having it on the Construction page, but not on his own profile page.

I Will see if I can find any more, but these three are pretty clear cut.

Back