• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam Jensen Speed Upgrade

LordXcano

VS Battles
Retired
Adam has reacted to bullets before. Here and here. And at the end of this video his nano-armor is capable of raising itself to defend him from gunfire before it reaches him.

For this reasons I believe his speed should be upgraded to Subsonic running speed (because of the dash-aug seen in the video) with Supersonic reactions.

Agreed to upgrade to Subsonic.

I think my original placement of his speed was too low.

Don't lnow about the reaction speed though on that attack. Could be subsonic+ or transonic. We'd have to know how fast those things are going.

Another upgrade or power we should add is this , and this . Very useful in fights.

The second scan should be Supersonic. The bullets are only a few feet away and he blatantly out-paces them.

That's the armor reaction speed, he it not making it go that fast, that's just how quickly the armor crawls onto his skin.

If his reactions were that fast he'd be smart and move instead of taking the hit.

The titan armor is a blatant last resort, as it drains his energy cells massively faster than all other augments. It's the heat vision of Deus Ex.

A former SWAT leader with 3 college degrees and over 2 years of being an aug wouldn't be that dumb even in the heat of the moment. If he was nearly that fast he'd move. He knows the armor is faster, therefore he uses it instead.

The armor reacting is Supersonic for his defenses though, it would avoid him being blitzed by someone on his AP level. Besides, I am talking about this scan, not that scene.

He outruns sniper bullets in that. And he does react to the bullet in the video anyway, as we can see him grit and prepare for the impact, it's just too fast for him to move out of the way because this is a more advanced/heavier weapon.

Reaction speed is defined as a small movement in a very short period of time. I think if he could have reacted, he would have, considering the numerous ways he can spin his body around. (360 degree rotation IIRC) So going limbo would likely have casually dodged it.

Although that sniper bullet feat is good to see. I approve it, and to all those reading, yes the comic is canon.

At the bare minimum that should be at least many times faster than a bullet, so Hypersonic? Seems to be the general consensus but would love it if I could get a calc, or I'll calc it myself once I get the time.

Back