• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Actor Composite Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how should we apply this in terms of writing down the new rule somewhere?

Is an explicit rule needed? The whole reason why this thread exists is because such profiles were against the rules in the first place. The only reasons they exist is because of other people seeing the profiles and thinking it's allowed.

Anyway, can somebody write down a list of all the pages we need to delete?

Like I said, our rules already prevent such things. Without profiles to set such precedent, it shouldn't be a profile. We could if it eventually becomes one, but I don't feel like it's necessary right now.

Bruce Lee (Composite Movie version)

Jean Claude Van Damme (Composite Movie Version)

Jackie Chan (Composite Movie Version)

Chuck Norris (Composite Movie Version)

Tony Jaa (Composite Movie Version)

Afaik, those are the only ones.

Also yes, I killed Chuck Norris not once, but twice.

Okay. Given the uniform staff approval, I think that you can remove the profiles then.

Let's wait until the profiles have been removed.

Oh, I thought Saikou already removed them. Nvm then and we can wait I guess. I did agree with the others about getting rid of them though.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back