• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia runs a shonen gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first off I did not watch HxH so I dont know a single thing about it but basing on the power of this verse section in the HxH page, Acnologia takes this onebased on pure stats alone but I dont know if they have powerful hax that can stop him.

Against Inuyasha verse Im certain he takes it for sure especially since Acnologia is bloodlusted here so he can speedblitz them just like what he did against God Serena. I finished the anime of Inuyasha.

As for the CP9 my memories regarding them are completely useless so basing on Rob Luccis page I think he can still handle them but Im not entirely sure.

For the Espadas, I checked all of their pages in this wiki and Acnologia generally seems superior in every stat but still Im not sure if he can defeat all of them especially since they have notable hax. So for this round I think there is a 50-50 chance Acnologia wins or stop at this round.

If somehow Acnologia clears R4 he definitely loses in the bonus round.

He stomps rounds 1 and 2. CP9 can't hurt him, they all die. He blitzes round 4. The only threat is Barragan, and even that is arguable. Don't know about the bonus round. The only threat there is Onoki. He could be in trouble if Jinton hits. Everyone else either can't hurt him, gets blitzed, gets one shotted or, in case of Tsunade, all of those. How fast is Onoki again?

I agree with NotEven Human, and I looked up how fast meteors fall, apparently from Mach 32 to Mach 209, so his MHS ranking seems a bit questionable…

I don't think barragan would be a problem with his immortality I mean he's lived for centuries now and hasn't ages one bit.

Blahblah9755 said:
I agree with NotEven Human, and I looked up how fast meteors fall, apparently from Mach 32 to Mach 209, so his MHS ranking seems a bit questionable…
Well, MHS starts at Mach 100, so it's fine. I just looked at the calc for the speed of the FT dragons and the low end is Mach 252, with the high end being Mach 1260, which is MHS+. The high end assumes the dragons took 1 minute to fly around destroying Faces, and honestly, they probably took way less time. Acno blitzes.

Round 1: Acnologia stomps

Round 2: Acnologia stomps

Round 3: Acnologia

Round 4: Acnologia none of the espada can hurt him besides baraggan but he is too slow to tag acnologia

Bonus Round: Acnologia the five kages dont have enogh dc to hurt acnologia

Round 1,2 and 3 easily goes to Acnologia. Simply picture his fight against Tenrou Island Fairy Tail. Round 1,2 and 3 he wins the same way. CP9 are faster than Tenrou Island FT but still slower than dragon form Acnologia.

In Round 4 Espada has some very good haxes like Respira, Amor but they simply ain't fast enough to keep up with Dragon form Acnologia.He takes this one as well.

In the Bonus Round except Ōnoki no one can do anything to hurt Acnologia. But it looks like Dragon form Acnologia would still be faster than the 5 kages.Now Onoki also has island level durability. Now I personally think Acnologia should be stronger than that and should take this one as well but until more of his feats are shown I am afraid I cant actually give this victory to him.He definitelyputs down other 4 kages though.

RavenSupreme said:
stops at 2 since he has no way of dealing with magatsuhi
How did the 5 Kage beat the Espada? Do you have a link to it? Only Onoki is the biggest danger, but his MHS speed is questionable (his meteor chasing speed was high end IIRC). Ay has less AP than Ulquiorra and can't even fly (rendering his speed advantage useless)

Faisal Shourov said:
RavenSupreme said:
stops at 2 since he has no way of dealing with magatsuhi
How did the 5 Kage beat the Espada? Do you have a link to it? Only Onoki is the biggest danger, but his MHS speed is questionable (his meteor chasing speed was high end IIRC). Ay has less AP than Ulquiorra and can't even fly (rendering his speed advantage useless)
hm? i have no intel on an espada vs kage vs thread. sorry

i just state acnologia stops at 2 since he takes on the entire inuyasha verse, including magatsuhi which he cant bypass

i also like to ask: is this the entire inuyasha verse at once or every abilitiy combined in one person? like a knight of the verse, representing everything it has?

either way he should stop there. no idea of HxH

RavenSupreme said:
hm? i have no intel on an espada vs kage vs thread. sorry
i just state acnologia stops at 2 since he takes on the entire inuyasha verse, including magatsuhi which he cant bypass

My bad, I misunderstood what u typed before edit

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
No it's not that just the entire verse
alright. then he take out the majority due to massive speed and ap advantage but fails at magatsuhi just as i initially stated

i think there are 2-3 more characters he can not kill due to intangibility or true spirit form but magatsuhi is the most prominent one

he doesnt even make it up to naraku is the problem. putting a brute-force low-hax character vs the entire inuyasha verse is just suicide

EOS naraku w/o PIS/CIS could potentially solo the FTverse tbh

Only reason Inuyasha and co even got near naraku was because of PIS/CIS, it was literally even mentioned on panel

My memory of Inuyasha is extremely blurry, but Naraku's page says that he is vulnerable to soul attack. Isn't that something Acnologia used against the dragons?

^there is not a single mention where it says he is vulnerable to a soul attack

He is only weak against attacks by a priestess(or holy attacks)

The answer results with Acnologia dying, but the problem is what happens is the order. Acnologia could die purely because of Netero, destroying his cells with the Rose Bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back