• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia and Zeref vs Father (FMA) and all Homonculi

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
1.How is eye of God beyond time?
2.No they're isn't beyond faster than supersonic characters is not MHS ..

3.Thats the best feat he had creating a miniature town lvl sun.And they don't need to be able to do so to stomp him.

4.He"s not beyond death the only immortals that can't be killed are type 5s.Type 3 is reliant on regen in which case is hard to bypass by conventional means.Zeref even killed a type 4 immortal which is > type 3.

1. Considering it is believed, and most likely true due to the connections between them Truth = Eye of God. And we know for a fact truth is beyond time, death and so on. He is everything and everyone.

2. Rephrase that please. I don't get what you mean.

3. Best feat with no effort whatsoever, how hard is it to comprehend what I am saying? He can create a sun, or for a silly example, a Bowl of Soup any size, mass, shape he wants. Meaning he could create one, with ease, that could destroy cities, continents, earth and highly likely more.

4. He killed Mavis BEFORE she was immortal lol...

I'm still waiting for you to show me some feats that puts zeref anywhere near that level. All you keep bringning up is "Oh he can kill him with his Death Magic."

@DivineDoom

Hahahahaha. No.

I don't think you understand. We cannot judge these feats by how 'casual' they are. We cannot jump to conclusions from this, as you are now. We judge it by their BEST feats, casual or otherwise. Making a handheld star isn't even his best feat. The assumptions you're making are MASSIVE wank. I'm honestly kind of impressed you're pulling this level of wank off.

Besides, Father isn't beyond death. He has Regenerationn, yes, but that Regenerationn is likely limited to the 60 million souls he has as fuel, just like the other Homunculi. I don't know enough about Fairy Tail to gauge how effective Zeref's Death Magic would be on that, but the point is that Father is not 100% immortal.

In addition, being far above a supersonic character doesn't give Father MHS speed. It doesn't even give him Hypersonic. We judge by FEATS. Considering 'faster' can be a very small difference in the actual numbers, assuming it's that large is absurd. And honestly, it's wanking, just like everything else you've done on this thread.

This is a warning. If you continue wanking FMA like this, I'm going to close the thread.

1.Considering what? Even truth is not beyond time what feats does truth have?

2.Already did

3.You"re literally applying NFL he's not planet nor continental lvl for being casually town lvl....

4. False http://*********.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail-450--The-One-And-Only-This-World?id=240204

That's quite the mature response from what I can assume a mod of this site. Grow up before calling everything wank.

Anyways, i'll admit, I have overrate him quite a bit, though "Making a handheld star isn't even his best feat" is just you putting words into my mouth. I said he could easily create a much MUCH bigger star, which is true and more than easy to accomplish.

So you complain about me making assumptions yet "Besides, Father isn't beyond death. He has Regenerationn, yes, but that Regenerationn is likely limited to the 60 million souls he has as fuel, just like the other Homunculi.". Quite the hyppocrite. He literally gains limitless power due to that, along with the powers of truth making him pretty much invincible.

"In addition, being far above a supersonic character doesn't give Father MHS speed. It doesn't even give him Hypersonic. We judge by FEATS. Considering 'faster' can be a very small difference in the actual numbers, assuming it's that large is absurd." What are you going on about? Did I ever say that? Putting words in my mouth yet again. Stop it please.

You might as well. It's quite the spite thread in Fathers favour anyways. Someone who has control over creation is far above these 2.

Considering you're using such unreliable statements as 'limitless', you are, in fact, wanking. You are showing a LOT of groundless bias. So, I will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back