• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acnologia and Zeref vs Father (FMA) and all Homonculi

Status
Not open for further replies.
No preparation, random encounter (Acno and Zeref are somehow allied, same goes for Homonculi&Father ofc )

Zeref can not summon any demon who is also Tartaros Member ( so no Memento Mori nor Macro nor Senses Manipulation)

Acnologia cannot absorb souls (it was implied in manga that he can , but he cannot he use it now)

Gluttony cannot open Gate

I believe Acnologia and Zeref win. The Homonculi get blitzed by Acno, since they are way too slow to even react to him, or drops a nuke and destroys them. Father is a problem, but Zeref and Acnologia together can incapacitate him, since both of them are faster and Zeref is immortal as well.

Well that was because of his feelings for Mavis, that caused the ultimate contradiction and he can't do it casually. Nor will he do it again, anyway.

Panemorfos said:
Well that was because of his feelings for Mavis, that caused the ultimate contradiction and he can't do it casually. Nor will he do it again, anyway.
ah....poor zeref...the one "villain" we all feel sorry for. anyway i say zeref and achnologia win.

Divine Doom said:
Father, as in normal base father, or godfather? If it's Godfather they both lose, horribly.
Probably just the normal Father, since if they fight the Godfather, then he just need to

create a mini sun and nuke them to oblivion.

Also I believe zeref say he cant control his power when he actually starting to care about the world,

if dont then he have no problem to control his power.

@Jim so tell me what's keeping Acno from just speedblitzing father before he even gets a chance to use the technique? Acno could just nuke them to oblivion with his breath attack.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Divine Doom said:
Father, as in normal base father, or godfather? If it's Godfather they both lose, horribly.
Probably just the normal Father, since if they fight the Godfather, then he just need to

Also I believe zeref say he cant control his power when he actually starting to care about the world,

umm no since both zeref and acno greatly outspeed father. Acno is also stronger and can probably one-shot in his human form. all these guys have to do is blitz father.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Divine Doom said:

umm no since both zeref and acno greatly outspeed father. Acno is also stronger and can probably one-shot in his human form. all these guys have to do is blitz father.

The thing is we don't know how fast the godfather is since he never fight seriously (Godfather speed is Unknown)
so there are no guarantee that both acno and zeref will outspeed him.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Divine Doom said:

The thing is we don't know how fast the godfather is since he never fight seriously (Godfather speed is Unknown)
so there are no guarantee that both acno and zeref will outspeed him.
last i checked his speed is supersonic+. his speed wouldn't be that much higher than everyone else. they blitz since they are far faster than father. and we don't go by hypothetical senarios you know. we usually go with the more likely speeds.

Creatinng a mini sun like the one Father created isn't enough to destroy zeref or Acnologia.Scaling the mini sun to real life stars that could produce a supernova and assuming it would produce one the result would only be Small Town level .

Dragonmasterxyz said:
however he shouldn't be that much higher than supersonic. heck acno is already stronger.

I mean not to mention the godfather is he basically just use the 60000000 Souls to holding the eye god thing inside his body, that indicate that the eye god thing is basically even more powerful than all the 60000000 Souls, also father with the 60000000 Souls not even fighting.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
however he shouldn't be that much higher than supersonic. heck acno is already stronger.
pure speculation, and it was actually hyped as a pretty massive powerup, it is, as with many of fathers stats, unknown for a reason.

Kkapoios said:
Creatinng a mini sun like the one Father created isn't enough to destroy zeref or Acnologia.Scaling the mini sun to real life stars that could produce a supernova and assuming it would produce one the result would only be Small Town level .
Well that is the problem with using the Godfather, we never know what is he true capability and since he can create the mini sun casually and even still have enough power to maintain it after he losing the eye god thing and the 60000000 souls, I pretty sure he can do much more than that.

Kkapoios said:

You do realize if he had let up his control on the "mini sun", it would have destroyed the entire earth. Not only did he do it like it was nothing, he can literally do anything, and everything he wants due to having the "Power of God". Though like others have stated, his true extent of the powers he gained are unknown, and never will be known due to not being able to contain it, I am pretty sure he can erase everything in the Fairy Tail verse we have seen thus far. Also, pray tell how a Mini Sun would not kill Zeref or Acnologia?

Divine Doom said:
Kkapoios said:
You do realize if he had let up his control on the "mini sun", it would have destroyed the entire earth. Not only did he do it like it was nothing, he can literally do anything, and everything he wants due to having the "Power of God". Though like others have stated, his true extent of the powers he gained are unknown, and never will be known due to not being able to contain it, I am pretty sure he can erase everything in the Fairy Tail verse we have seen thus far. Also, pray tell how a Mini Sun would not kill Zeref or Acnologia?
I honestly not sure that a mini sun like that can blow up the earth, can you provide some calculation?

Fine fine, I did exaggerate with that star but based on some other calculations from others "Complete nonsense calculation, but assuming the ~10cm mini-star is about as dense as the Sun on average (again, crazy stuff), and given a typical type II supernova produces ~1e46J for a star of 10 solar masses, you get around 120 kilotons-equivalent for the hand-held star." So it will still deal more damage than what Zeref and Acnol have both shown. Don't forget, the Godfather created it like nothing, out of nothing. Considering the power he gained from absorbing the power of god, it's safe to assume he could pretty much do anything and everything he wants to.

Acnol lost his arm to Igneel, so we can safely assume to what extent he can dish out. As for Zeref, still lacks feats, but I doubt compared to Godfather he could do anything to harm him. Then again, Father is just like Alucard, overrated with lack of feats with his powers, but at least we know some of his capabilties.

Acnologia showcased far more potency than that so false.Thats like town to city lvl going by our charts.Even fodder dragons http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/333/7

Acnologia and zeref are both faster than team FMA by far they can't even land a single hit on them.

Zeref has time stop and insta kill to one shot both of them Acnologia isn't even needed.

What? Tell me how he can one shot someone, who is immune to being attacked, who can create energy and matter out of nothing, who can create anything and everything he wants? I'm referring to Father with the power of god btw, I do agree they both can one shot the rest.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Do they have the means to defend against death magic?
It bypasses durability and insta kills.

Assuming Godfather became truly immortal with the powerup from absorbing gods powers, he would be above the concept of death. What makes you think he would just erase Zeref and Acnol from existence? With the little showtime he had shown he is more than capable of doing that and more, especially considering he has shown he can easily manipulate life itself.

He is far too slow to do anything at all while they're several times faster than him and have the means to one shot him.

He has only showcased immortality type 3 last I checked so he's definitely not tanking death magic.

Far too slow? We don't even know to what extent in god form he can move. For all we know, he can be anywhere he wants thanks to his powers. And HOW can he one shot Father... He can literally do anything he wants in that form, including manipulating life. If he can create a mini-sun out of nothing, who's to say he couldn't make a black hole, or some other BS.

"He has only showcased immortality type 3 last I checked so he's definitely not tanking death magic." So therefore even death magic won't work, as you stated, Immortality type 3 means he can still regenerate from being killed. And tbh, his immortality is way above that.

You're speculating too much just go by what he's showcased and even if he could why can't they one shot him off the bat?

What speed feats has father shown wasn't he getting wrecked by Ed?

As it stands they have the speed and means to one shot both.Zeref can simply stop time and end them as well.

And you seem to be speculating and overrating way too much, making Zeref far more powerful than he has shown to be. Father HAS shown to be able to manipulate souls, create energy and matter out of absolutley nothing. Creating mini-suns like they are nothing. And Ed ONLY beat him due to the ritual that extracted all the souls out of father, which in turn made him insanely unstable. Like I said previously, i've been referring to father when he gained his powers, and before the ritual was done. Which is also why I said a lot of his stats are unknown.

That's why it is safe to assume his speed is far above anything FMA has shown, most likely faster than anything FT has shown.

Zeref actually has feats though even his underlings the springans have better feats than father last I checked and one also had time stop.

Creating town lvl Suns is not that impressive and creating matter out of nothingness is low tier reality warping Hagoromo from Naruto has shown that.

The best FMA chars cap out at supersonic speed even high balling he's still not touching Acnologia and zeref in speed.

And what feats are those? Time stop, do tell me how that will affect someone who can manipulate reality. Since when was creating energy and matter out of nothingness unimpressive lol.... Hagoromo would annihilate Zeref and Acno, together, with 1 finger... "The best FMA chars cap out at supersonic speed even high balling he's still not touching Acnologia and zeref in speed." Do you read... His speed in Godform before the ritual would be far FAR above that, why compare other characters in FMA to Father, when they are nothing to him. The only other being who is above him is Truth.

Even on this site Zeref is an entire tier below him Father, and 2 tiers below Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki... With father probably being much higher.

Are you serious? Hagoromo can also reality warp that does not mean he can avoid time stop.

You'll need to provide actual evidence they can resist time stop or are not bound by it in general.

Yes his speed would be far above that and?.... His mini star is town level he's not that impressive in god form either..

And I'm aware of the tiers difference but Zeref can beat both easily with his hax.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Are you serious? Hagoromo can also reality warp that does not mean he can avoid time stop.
You'll need to provide actual evidence they can resist time stop or are not bound by it in general.

Yes his speed would be far above that and?.... His mini star is town level he's not that impressive in god form either..

And I'm aware of the tiers difference but Zeref can beat both easily with his hax.

Provide evidence that they cannot resist time stop please? Considering he has the powers of a god.

"Yes his speed would be far above that and?" So you admit that he is far above that, which in turn would mean they CANNOT speedblitz

"His mini star is town level he's not that impressive in god form either.." Man... he created like nothing, without any effort, implying he can create it on an even bigger scale, without effort. It also shows that he can create pretty much anything out of nothing

"And I'm aware of the tiers difference but Zeref can beat both easily with his hax." Sure he can, someone who has barely shown anything in the manga, apart from a few of his powers, can take on beings well above him. Makes sense.

1.Are you serious ? I don't need to provide evidence for that you're the one who needs evidence not me.A character who has never shown resistance to time stop is not resisting now.

2.Yes they're speed blitzing him they're is no evidence that suggests he is anywhere near Acnologia and zeref is in speed.Being faster than supersonic chars doesn't make you massively hypersonic..

3.Yes he created it like nothing so what it's still town level do you know the difference between town level and mountain? 100K or over iirc and Acnologia is at least that.

4.His magic bypasses durability and insta kills it's not about attack potency that's irrelevant.

powers of a god=/= all power. kaguya had powers of a god yet she has shown no resistence to time control. same with zeus from GoW. Same as Hades for Kid Icarus. far above could mean just hypersonic acno and zeref are at least hypersonic+ with acno being massively hypersonic last i checked. prove they are well above him? where's your evidence that they are as you say "well above him..."

Dragonmasterxyz said:
powers of a god=/= all power. kaguya had powers of a god yet she has shown no resistence to time control. same with zeus from GoW. Same as Hades for Kid Icarus. far above could mean just hypersonic acno and zeref are at least hypersonic+ with acno being massively hypersonic last i checked. prove they are well above him? where's your evidence that they are as you say "well above him..."
This..

Dragonmasterxyz said:

He has the powers of the Eye of God... he pretty much as limitless knowledge and power thanks to that. I agree with your comparisons, but considering the Eye of God is beyond time, collects all the knowledge in the universe which in turns makes it everywhere, it's safe to assume it's beyond time control which in turn makes Father beyond time control. Along with that it also makes it's speed immeasurable... Not saying it's entirely accurate, but it's more than likely sound. I'm also not saying his speed is pretty much omnipresent, but I cannot see how his speed is below Acnos and zerefs.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
1.Are you serious ? I don't need to provide evidence for that you're the one who needs evidence not me.A character who has never shown resistance to time stop is not resisting now.
2.Yes they're speed blitzing him they're is no evidence that suggests he is anywhere near Acnologia and zeref is in speed.Being faster than supersonic chars doesn't make you massively hypersonic..

3.Yes he created it like nothing so what it's still town level do you know the difference between town level and mountain? 100K or over iirc and Acnologia is at least that.

4.His magic bypasses durability and insta kills it's not about attack potency that's irrelevant.
1: The Eye of God is beyond time itself, so wouldn't it be safe to assume Father is now also beyond time, or at least immune to it?

2. Yes, yes there is evidence, as I stated above.

3. You are still missing the point... I said he can manipulate, and make the sun if he wanted any size he wants, which he CAN do and WILL do if he so pleases. Can Zeref/Acno do that?

4. Yet again, he is beyond death. Like you stated before, Type 3 Immortality. Even if he is killed, he comes back to life.

1.How is eye of God beyond time?

2.No they're isn't being faster than supersonic characters is not MHS ..

3.Thats the best feat he had creating a miniature town lvl sun.And they don't need to be able to do so to stomp him.

4.He"s not beyond death the only immortals that can't be killed are type 5s.Type 3 is reliant on regen in which case is hard to bypass by conventional means.Zeref even killed a type 4 immortal which is > type 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back