• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Lizard Girl : 7
Acid Girl : 0
Incon : 0

Starting distance is 20 meters
JT Arc Pinky used

Ashido stepped through the portal, a single present in her hand and a bucket of fried chicken in the other. Christmas has finally arrived to the people trapped in this realm and judging by the decorations, she had arrived late. Before she could go in, a rainbow colored blur dashed by her before stopping in front of her with Rainbow Dash now standing there.

"Hi, Pinkie! Fancy seeing you here" she greeted, startling Pinky greatly.
"Oh, um... You must be mistaken! I don't recognize you" she replied nervously, earning the blue human's suspicion.

"Hmm, I remember Pinkie sometimes swapping with her other counterpart for breaks. How do I know you're not just another one?".
"What...?! That's completely ridiculous, what are you talking about?...".

Ashido quickly turned around while slightly hunched down, a phone on her ear.

"She's onto me, what do I do?!" she asked, her call answered by a familiar voice.
"Rainbow isn't very bright. Just make something up" EQG!Pinkie Pie replied before the phone was taken by another.

"And if she's still suspicious, just hit her over the head with a flower pot!" Paprika added.
"OK, thanks girls!" Ashido replied before quickly turning around, Rainbow Dash somehow unaware of this skit.

"You know what, I'm probably seeing things. I'll talk to you later though!" she said before quickly dashing away, Pinky sighing in relief from this. Continuing her walk, she eventually arrives at the main room. Scanning around, she eventually finds the one she's supposed to be looking for.

"Bakugo! There you are!" she greeted, earning her classmates ire.
"Oh ****, she's here" he blurted out though Pinky seemingly ignored it.

"Sorry I'm late, it's a jungle out there! I had to beat up an Alpaca with a basket to get this" she continued before unwrapping the present, revealing it to be one of those ugly sweaters. Despite his protests, Ashido was too fast and quickly slipped the sweater onto Bakugo. Looking down on it, he noticed that it had something printed on it and on closer inspection, it was one of those poorly made Deku hate-fics you'd find on Wattpad.

"This is, acceptable" he said, his frown still remaining.
"That's the spirit! So, how's that 1-B girl you beat doing? Did you try and kill her?" Pinky asked.

"Even better, watch this" Bakugo replied, one of his hands in his pocket "Tokage, can you come here?".
"Oh, hi Ashido. What is it?" Lizardy asked, only for Dynamight to quickly pull out a toy spider from his pocket and throw it at her.

Setsuna shrieked before tossing the toy on the ground and striking it with all her might, much to the dismay of her schoolmates. She continued to do this long enough for the two of them to continue their conversations.

"I want to laugh but it feels kind of bad. What happened?!" Ashido asked.
"You don't want to know" Bakugo replied bluntly.

"Well, I now want to help her" Pinky said before turning to the enraged Lizardy who was still obliterating the toy "Hey, Tokage! I'll fight you!". The reply she got was a hand getting thrown at her face which ends up sliding down before she manages to catch it. Said detached hand proceeded to give her a thumbs up.

"I hope you know what you're getting into" Dynamight commented.

Last edited:
Pepper, admit it, you have severe euphoria adding Ls to the poor lizard girl

also, does the acid has enough potency to overpower her regen entirely?

also, does the acid has enough potency to overpower her regen entirely?
I mean, she's mostly going to be spread out so even if she can one-shot those detached parts, Lizardy will just be growing it back somewhere safe

There's also the problem of skill as Lizardy was able to trouble Dynamight via tactics despite him surprisingly being one of the more skilled members of 1-A. It probably downscales but still, I'm not sure Pinky really compares

Also, you know this is an in-verse match, right?

I mean, she's mostly going to be spread out so even if she can one-shot those detached parts, Lizardy will just be growing it back somewhere safe

There's also the problem of skill as Lizardy was able to trouble Dynamight via tactics despite him surprisingly being one of the more skilled members of 1-A. It probably downscales but still, I'm not sure Pinky really compares

Also, you know this is an in-verse match, right?
I know, I also didn't know both of these character so I'm asking

so ig the lizard takes this then? 'll wait for more arguments

I think mina could just destroy some tokage body but tokage could just attack mina using some other body part when mina destroy some tokage body

I think mina could just destroy some tokage body but tokage could just attack mina using some other body part when mina destroy some tokage body
Uh, can you elaborate on this more precisely?

Also how does Acidman play into this? Lizardy does rely on physical hits and as this is JT Arc Pinky, she's probably gotten better and dealing with her weakness than the last key

And just to get this concluded

Rare Lizardy W FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back