• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Funny Acid Girl : 7
Funny Alpaca : 0
Incon : 0

First key Pinky used
Speed equalized
Starting distance is 20 meters

I'm a little annoyed that I lost the Pinky vs Pinkie match due to the buffs. I'm not sure I can repeat that again so here's the second best thing

Last edited:
Okay, so I may be a bit rusty on MHA, but how is Paprika supposed to, like, actually touch Ashido for any length of time due to the acid?

Especially considering her fighting style does involve both lots of contact, as well as her gifts which can easily be dissolved, does she even have a way to maneuver around her and land any kind of decisive blows?

Okay, so I may be a bit rusty on MHA, but how is Paprika supposed to, like, actually touch Ashido for any length of time due to the acid?
If I recall correctly, that one move where she covers herself in acid was something she did in the second key

Which means Paprika can probably just exploit the element of surprise which teleportation helps with.

EDIT : Check the comment below this one

Last edited:
If I recall correctly, that one move where she covers herself in acid was something she did in the second key
Wait, shit, nevermind. It's usable in first key, she's used it against those Victory Bots.

Though she is a lot less skilled with her abilities so the weakness listed in her page actually matters meaning holding up the move can be dangerous

Last edited:
Paprika’s fighting style does rely on being incredibly unpredictable. Ashido probably wouldn't expect her to run off in a different direction only to suddenly appear behind her or even body slamming her from above. Nor the variety of gifts she can suddenly pull out of nowhere, though I'm pretty sure this doesn't matter since Ashido can just use Acid Veil to block them.

Though if she doesn't constantly have a film of acid, I could see Paprika being able to send her into a multiple-string combo, as fighting game characters often do, even if the acid is a constant danger. Honestly, I'm pretty sure Ashido's easiest avenue to victory is being a fighting game character's worst nightmare, a ranged spammer with her Acid Shot. Though I can't remember if that's in character for her to do.

Right, if that's the case, then due to Paprika being unable to reliably land a lot of decent hits physically, having her limited pool of projectiles basically rendered useless, and with a slight AP disadvantage, on top of a lack of any formal training.

Yeah, this hurts me, but Ashido easily has way more advantages over Paprika here. So, I'm voting Pinky.

And just to get this concluded

Ashido FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back